THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
man arrested in idaho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klowns
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: man arrested in idaho Reply with quote

so i saw on the news a man in his early 20s i think being arrested for pot and he showed them his card, and the police laughed at him, and it claimed the judge basicaly laughed at him so hes sitting in jail right now. i KNOW he can get this dropped at a higher court they have to. shit i dont really know anything about this case i just saw a little something and it must be a member so if anyone knows about an arrest in idaho....let me and all else know!
peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: