THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Make your own bubble hash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Make your own bubble hash Reply with quote

This is thanks to hydro-man from the uk looks easy looks good.
thanks to bushdoctor for the totaly creative idea,
i slightly moddified the shopping list to suit what i could find:
2 x buckets @ £1.50 each = £3
1 x pair of tights @ £0.99
1 x box of coffee filters @ £0.99
2 x bags of ice @ £0.99 each = 1.98
Total £6.96
(havent the cappacity for making ice or it would be cheaper)

the bud was frozen already, so i wipped up a bucket of freezing water and added the ice and the trim, mixed with a electric whisk for 15 mins then repeated after half hour, after straining into another bucket with the tights over i left the greeny water in the fridge over night, and used a pint glass to scrape off the top 3/4 of the water and used a 100ml syringe to suck up the rest, just leaving a little water in the bucket i then tipped that into a smaller see through bowl and refridged for another hour to settle again using the syringe i got rid of the excess water to show the hash on the bottom and then put the tiny amount of water left through the coffee filter, i squeezed the filter dry, be carefull not to brake the filter like i did, and scrape off the hash (sandy looking at this point) and leave to dry, the next day wala you have hash you can mould into whatever shape you want.

this has got to be the simplest and most fun ive had, try it at home!!!lol

banana banana
Slide

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you use bud as well as trim?

I am curious as to the ratio of the weight of the hash as compared to the original weight. I prefer hash most of the time.
sibannac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use bud but generaly speaking its used to extract everyhting it can out of what is in effect the waste by product. Unless you are like me and use the leaf to make cannabis medi cream. I haven't tried it myself yet but i fully intend to when my harvest comes in. I would use the leaf first just in case anything goes wrong then if its ok go for it. banana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: