THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Looking for THC Ministries
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoke_Rings
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now a registered Sacrament Minister

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. Thank you for understanding our points.
Ferre does the titles. And the 123 kit link is here.
http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1881

Ephesians 6:17 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/

Last edited by Lilli on Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke_Rings wrote:
I am now a registered Sacrament Minister ! It does feel good to be able to breath easier Very Happy

Rev. Robert

Hi Rev. Robert, please Email me (or use the Private Message function on this board) your full name and the email address that you registered with on the registration form (http://www.thc-ministry.net/register.html) and I'll check if you are in our members DB and add your title in your profile. Cool

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ferre for such fast service :-)
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: 123 Kit, Where Are You? Reply with quote

I was wondering how long it takes to get 123 Kit? I sent in a money order over 3 weeks ago but have not recieved it yet. I also sent an email but no reply. Any Help?
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

If Cannabis is illegal, then God must be the biggest criminal of all. Smoke_Rings 2004
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Roger for you speedy answer as usual:-) Thanks for taking the time from your busy day just to answer a members question.

Much blessings to you and your family,
Smoke_Rings
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

If Cannabis is illegal, then God must be the biggest criminal of all. Smoke_Rings 2004
brother Cathan
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome to the THC Ministry / Pennsylvania Reply with quote

thank you Roger for the quoted information!
I too, live in Pennsylvania and I am in the process of researching how to best keep Ceasar happy while i worship the one true god. I dream of starting a big church but i believe it would be better to start small and accummulate some history and let god have the say if it secceeds or fails.

only with gods blessing can we bring canni to the globe

this post reminds me to "not be of this world" and be seperate from the street culture. grow my own sacrament and keep it and my use private and not be trying to make a buck from the street culture; not that i would, i like it to much to part with it only to have to aquire more.

RogerChristie wrote:
Hello SR,

Welcome to the THC Ministry and thanks for registering online with our forums. We look forward to getting to know you better as time goes on, and sharing ourselves with you, too.

You need to be at least 21 years old, sincere, legitimate, have a personal mandate to use the sacrament, cultivate and or use the sacrament in private - at home, or in church, and abstain from any 'commerce' with the holy herb. If you can pass this 'Andrew's Test' (in State of Hawaii v. Blake) then you can likely qualify for a religious exemption to the prohibition of cannabis in your state.

In order to build your own religious 'defense to prosecution' you must first become ordained online as a minister who is 'sincere' about it. Search your heart, only you can know the answer to this. If you can honestly say 'yes' to sincerity, then proceed to www.ulc.org and follow the simple and free steps. Print-out your minister paper immediately and give thanks.

Here's the religious freedom part of your state Constitution:

Religious Freedom
Section 3.
All men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their own consciences; no man can of right be compelled to attend, erect or support any place of worship or to maintain any ministry against his consent; no human authority can, in any case whatever, control or interfere with the rights of conscience, and no preference shall ever be given by law to any religious establishments or modes of worship.

Since all levels of law enforcement are bound to uphold the Constitution, and the Constitution contains a written GUARANTEE of religious freedom, then, in effect, law enforcement is working for you as a religious practitioner. That's part of what makes us patriotic and respectful of the government. This is a pretty good system and we only seek to work within it, or to change it for the better.

Enclosed below are the legal guidelines for cannabis in Pennsylvania. We recommend that AFTER you are ordained, have become a member of the THC Ministry and, hopefully, have been licensed by your state to marry people, that you will then be interested in learning the sacramental duties offered in our ministry 'to comfort' others.

It's a step-by-step process that is designed with you in mind. Please question everything that looks and feels new to you. We want to turn your question marks into exclaimation marks!

Here are some of your state laws about cannabis:

Pennsylvania

Possession
30 grams or less: misdemeanor, 30 days $500
More than 30 grams: misdemeanor = 1 year $5,000
Possible probation for first offense.

Any second or subsequent conviction can double penalty.

Sale or Cultivation:
Sale of 30 grams or less = misdemeanor, 30 days $500

31 grams to 1,000 lbs. = felony, 5 years $15,000

More than 1,000 lbs. felony 10 years $100,000.

To a minor by seller over age 21 felony double penalty

Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)
Paraphernalia possession or sale misdemeanor 1 year $2,500
Paraphernalia possession or sale to minor misdemeanor or felony double penalty double penalty.

Possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $500. The penalties for possession of greater than 30 grams increase to a possible one year in prison and a fine up to $5,000.

Delivery or sale of 30 grams or less of marijuana is treated as possession with a possible penalty of 30 days in jail and a fine up to $500. Cultivation, delivery or sale of 1,000 pounds or less is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $15,000. For amounts greater than 1,000 pounds, the penalty increases to a possible 10 years in prison and a fine up to $100,000. The court is authorized to increase the fines beyond the maximum to exhaust the proceeds of the crime. Sale or distribution to a minor by a person over the age of 21 doubles the possible penalties.

Possession or sale of paraphernalia is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine up to $2,500, unless the sale was to a minor, in which case the possible penalties double.

For first offenders, the court may grant probation without verdict.

Any second or subsequent drug conviction increases the possible penalties to twice those for first time offenders.

Since our purpose is private religious use, I recommend that you only plant and grow what you can take care of in a minimal fashion. The laws and rights posted above give you and all Pennsylvanians great religious freedom. Prepare well and we'll go to the next level.

Transporting sacrament by US Mail is outlawed. Plenty dealers might be interested, but we are a ministry who obey the spirit and the letter of the laws of the land. You'll like the good feeling it brings to comply.

I hope this answers your basic questions, SR. If you're 'sincere', we'll help you to become 'legitimate' in the eyes of the law.

All the very best to you,

Roger

– St Augustine
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen,

You will find a lot more on god and the one leader on the THC Ministry.Org site they would welcome you with open arms. Ask for Lilli. Wink
Pepper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome brother Cathan, I'm in Pa too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: