THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Looking for THC Ministries
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoke_Rings
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Looking for THC Ministries Reply with quote

Hi, I am considering on becoming a member and wanted to know what is the Law for cannabis spiritual use in the USA?

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
2- Can Sacrament Cannabis and Sacrament seeds be shared and given to Newly affiliated THC Ministers and/or Ministries for a donation?

3- Is transporting Sacrament Cannabis by mail allowed?

Thats highly illegal we dont do that. Thats what we are fighting for smoke rings.

The freedom to grow our own.And to use as our God given right.
Its best to not try an break anylaws unless your in the Bush family and can get away with it.

BTW havnt you heard what happened to Tommy Chong in Pa. If he can go to prison for mailing glass what do you seriously think could happen to you if you sent seeds or sacrement thru the mail?

Do you know what entrapment is? I am pretty sure you do. Operation Pipedreams smoke rings?

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply lilli, and points well taken. I am suprised that the US has mom and pop stores selling glass pipes, wood pipes, water bubblers etc. What do they expect us to do with them? I never knew why Tommy Chong was put in jail, I always wonderd. I thought he gotten caught with a few pounds. I hate entrapment !!! Also what amount is considerd a small amount for personal use? 1,2,3,4, 10 plants?

Smoke_Rings

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the best place to get your seeds too is right out of your bag. This is not a seed bank or a cannabis store. This is a Ministry of activism and spirituality. We seriously try to change laws not break them.

Really think about it wouldnt it be awful if someone had to do federal time for sending you seeds or herbal sacrement? Jesus said the most important commandment was love.If we truly in the name of Jesus love our fellow brothers and sistas here we wouldnt want nothing bad like that to happen right?

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, And no, I do not think of this Ministry as a herbal Sacrament supply store or a seed bank.

I believe a smart person asks questions, and the foolish choose to remain ignorant.

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Welcome to the THC Ministry / Pennsylvania Reply with quote

Hello SR,

Welcome to the THC Ministry and thanks for registering online with our forums. We look forward to getting to know you better as time goes on, and sharing ourselves with you, too.

You need to be at least 21 years old, sincere, legitimate, have a personal mandate to use the sacrament, cultivate and or use the sacrament in private - at home, or in church, and abstain from any 'commerce' with the holy herb. If you can pass this 'Andrew's Test' (in State of Hawaii v. Blake) then you can likely qualify for a religious exemption to the prohibition of cannabis in your state.

In order to build your own religious 'defense to prosecution' you must first become ordained online as a minister who is 'sincere' about it. Search your heart, only you can know the answer to this. If you can honestly say 'yes' to sincerity, then proceed to www.ulc.org and follow the simple and free steps. Print-out your minister paper immediately and give thanks.

Here's the religious freedom part of your state Constitution:

Religious Freedom
Section 3.
All men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their own consciences; no man can of right be compelled to attend, erect or support any place of worship or to maintain any ministry against his consent; no human authority can, in any case whatever, control or interfere with the rights of conscience, and no preference shall ever be given by law to any religious establishments or modes of worship.

Since all levels of law enforcement are bound to uphold the Constitution, and the Constitution contains a written GUARANTEE of religious freedom, then, in effect, law enforcement is working for you as a religious practitioner. That's part of what makes us patriotic and respectful of the government. This is a pretty good system and we only seek to work within it, or to change it for the better.

Enclosed below are the legal guidelines for cannabis in Pennsylvania. We recommend that AFTER you are ordained, have become a member of the THC Ministry and, hopefully, have been licensed by your state to marry people, that you will then be interested in learning the sacramental duties offered in our ministry 'to comfort' others.

It's a step-by-step process that is designed with you in mind. Please question everything that looks and feels new to you. We want to turn your question marks into exclaimation marks!

Here are some of your state laws about cannabis:

Pennsylvania

Possession
30 grams or less: misdemeanor, 30 days $500
More than 30 grams: misdemeanor = 1 year $5,000
Possible probation for first offense.

Any second or subsequent conviction can double penalty.

Sale or Cultivation:
Sale of 30 grams or less = misdemeanor, 30 days $500

31 grams to 1,000 lbs. = felony, 5 years $15,000

More than 1,000 lbs. felony 10 years $100,000.

To a minor by seller over age 21 felony double penalty

Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)
Paraphernalia possession or sale misdemeanor 1 year $2,500
Paraphernalia possession or sale to minor misdemeanor or felony double penalty double penalty.

Possession of 30 grams or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor, punishable by up to 30 days in jail and a fine of up to $500. The penalties for possession of greater than 30 grams increase to a possible one year in prison and a fine up to $5,000.

Delivery or sale of 30 grams or less of marijuana is treated as possession with a possible penalty of 30 days in jail and a fine up to $500. Cultivation, delivery or sale of 1,000 pounds or less is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $15,000. For amounts greater than 1,000 pounds, the penalty increases to a possible 10 years in prison and a fine up to $100,000. The court is authorized to increase the fines beyond the maximum to exhaust the proceeds of the crime. Sale or distribution to a minor by a person over the age of 21 doubles the possible penalties.

Possession or sale of paraphernalia is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine up to $2,500, unless the sale was to a minor, in which case the possible penalties double.

For first offenders, the court may grant probation without verdict.

Any second or subsequent drug conviction increases the possible penalties to twice those for first time offenders.

Since our purpose is private religious use, I recommend that you only plant and grow what you can take care of in a minimal fashion. The laws and rights posted above give you and all Pennsylvanians great religious freedom. Prepare well and we'll go to the next level.

Transporting sacrament by US Mail is outlawed. Plenty dealers might be interested, but we are a ministry who obey the spirit and the letter of the laws of the land. You'll like the good feeling it brings to comply.

I hope this answers your basic questions, SR. If you're 'sincere', we'll help you to become 'legitimate' in the eyes of the law.

All the very best to you,

Roger
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke Rings wrote
Quote:
I am suprised that PA has mom and pop stores selling glass pipes, wood pipes, water bubblers etc.

It wasnt a mom and pop store, it was a head shop run by the DEA. Soley to entrap people.

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Computerman
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to the THC Ministry / Pennsylvania Reply with quote

RogerChristie wrote:

.... Transporting sacrament by US Mail is outlawed. ...

Actually Roger there is no law against sending sacrament via the mails that I'm aware of; in fact the more fundamental and pervasive laws of the land prohibit the 'government' from using excessively restrictive means of enforcing the 'compelling governmental interest' (if in fact there be such an interest). The law prohibits sending "marijuana" (or "cannabis"...)(read: no religious use specified) through the mails.

The laws serve the vigilant, not those who sleep upon their rights.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Info [ RC ] it is what I wanted to know. Would not a person to get seeds from there own bag or other wise have to break the law before joining the THC-Ministry?

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont underestimate the power of prayer friend. Might I remind you "In Jesus name " of course... the story Danial3:12-30 There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 13 Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king. 14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up? 15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands? 16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. 26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. 28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. 29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. 30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

They had the power of prayer righteousness and truth on their side. You know that story reminds me a lot of whats going on right hear right now. Ashcroft s 45 page charchter assasination of our beloved Founder and the furnace built higher.

Oh Glory Glory Hallelujah Thank you Oh JEHOVAH for your love and the protection power of prayer. Makes me wanna shout a HOLY SHOUT unto the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego OH GLORY GLORY TO JEHOVAH THE MOST HIGH FOR THE ANGELS IN OUR MIDST GLORY GLORY TO THE GOD OF MERCY AND WISDOM WHO GAVE US THE PRECIOUS SACRAMENT

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

Quote:
Ezekiel 25:17: 17 And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S M wrote
Quote:
But the truth of the matter is one must have broken the law of the land to begin with, by excepting donated seeds or sacrament from carring practitionors or supported thier local sacrament provider in order to even have seeds in there flower pots to begin with, before becomming an TCH Ministry practitionor.

Smoke Rings there are many medical patients who have broken NO laws to attain their seeds theres usualy a few in there bags. From cannabis clubs that supply herbal meds and sacrament. LEGALY... Wink

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was already ordained by another ministry, do I still have to be ordained by ULC?

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several have been ordained under differant churches. Roger Christie was ordained under Reverend Dennis Shields into the Religion Of Jesus Church in early June of 2000. I think only one ordination is required.

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Slide

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke_Rings wrote:

But the truth of the matter is one must have broken the law of the land to begin with, by excepting donated seeds or sacrament from carring practitionors or supported thier local sacrament provider in order to even have seeds in there flower pots to begin with, before becomming an TCH Ministry practitionor. Unless some of the members here can pray seeds down from heaven :-)

It is our government that is breaking God's law. From supporting the killing of children in brazil in the name of the drug war to many other attocities.

We need to look to the Netherlands for a common sense approach to drug policies. The numbers speak for themselves. It is the illegalality of some drugs that attract some people to them. It is a symptom of dis-content and rebelllion. You want to end the rebellion, take away part of the reason. Less people go to the hard drugs that truly do harm.

This country was founded on the individuals right to choose. Where did we go off track? Did we not learn our lessons about prohibition.

And what about the intent to have the States have more power over their people than the federal govenment. What happened to that? The founding fathers fear was that somehow we would end up with a monarchy or a dictatorship. We are headed toward soemthing bad with our government.

1 Timothy 4
1BUT THE [Holy] Spirit distinctly and expressly declares that in latter times some will turn away from the faith, giving attention to deluding and seducing spirits and doctrines that demons teach,
2Through the hypocrisy and pretensions of liars whose consciences are seared (cauterized),

3Who forbid people to marry and [teach them] to abstain from [certain kinds of] foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and have [an increasingly clear] knowledge of the truth.
4For everything God has created is good, and nothing is to be thrown away or refused if it is received with thanksgiving.
5For it is hallowed and consecrated by the Word of God and by prayer.

6If you lay all these instructions before the brethren, you will be a worthy steward and a good minister of Christ Jesus, ever nourishing your own self on the truths of the faith and of the good [Christian] instruction which you have closely followed.
7But refuse and avoid irreverent legends (profane and impure and godless fictions, mere grandmothers' tales) and silly myths, and express your disapproval of them. Train yourself toward godliness (piety), [keeping yourself spiritually fit].

Cannabis is not a drug but a gift from the creator.

In Genesis God gave man every seed bearing herb as well. It was meat to them. It was meant to be consumed. Consumption takes many forms.

There are several things I am tired of.

One is the use of my tax dollars to imprison 100's of thousands of people for a plant that has done far less harm than alcohol or prescription medication. There is a much better use for our money than that.

I am tired of our government being influenced by the "Adult beverage industry" and the drug manufacturors.

I am tired of my tax dollars being used to break state laws such as the situation in California and the other med-pot states.

And my political donations will go to the party that I feel will best address this.

I would like for our government to respect the right to choose, in our country and others as well. (Especially other countries. WHAT gives us the right?!?!?) We need to stop being the morality police for the world.

End of rant
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I understand. My thinking has been wrong. It was legal all along in Gods eyes but made illeagal by an goverment! made up of humans doing whats wright in their own eyes.

Thank for your patience and kindness,

Peace and Love

Last edited by Smoke_Rings on Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: