THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Long winded joke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Long winded joke Reply with quote

Please take this in the way it is offered as a JOKE!!
There was a million monks and they all had a meeting and decided to build a monestary for the traveller to stay in over night on the first night of opening there was a knock on the door and stood there there was a man in a black hat shirt black trousers black shoes wearing white socks carrying a brief case, and he said have you a room for the night the monk replied yes sir do you know you're our first customer come on in i'll show you your room. Well about 4 in the morning a monk was walking around the wall when over the moor he saw a man in a black hat black shirt black shoes carrying a briefcase running away an hr later the monastary blew up. There was only 1/2 million monks left so they had a meeting and decided to build a monestary for travellers to stay in over night. On the first night of opening there was a knock on the door stood there there was a man with a black hat black shirt black shoes wearing white socks carrying a brief case and he said have you a room for the night the monk said yes sir do you realise you are our 1st customer since we re-opened come on in and i'll show you your room. Well about four in the morning a monk was taking a walk around the wall when he noticed a man with a black hat black shirt black shoes wearing white socks carrying a brief case running across the moor. An hr later the monestary blew there were 1/4 million monks left and they got together and decided to build a monestary etc etc to cut to the chase eventually there is one monk left and he thinks to himself i'll build a monestary for the traveller to stay in on the first night of opening there was a knock at the door and stood there there was a man dressed in a black hat black shirt black shoes wearing white socks carrying a briefcase and he said have you a room for the night yes sir said the monk do you realise you're my 1st customer since i re-opened come on in i'll show you your room. Well on his way back to his own room the monk thought i know that bloke he's the bastard blowing up the monestaries and like all good monks he has a shotgun under his pillow which he gets then kicks in the door to the travellers room and there on the bed is a man in a black hat black shirt black shoes wearing white socks and a breifcase by the side of him. The monk said if you don't tellme why you're blowing up the monestaries i'll bloody shoot you he didn't tell him so he shot him.

Try saying that really fast after a toke or 3!!!

hai banana Its the british sense of humour !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: