THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> TIP : The Forums, how to use them
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charon
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: log in probs Reply with quote

i don´t know if this is the right forum to post this q in, but i´ll try...

i have to log in twice in order to get logged in. i wait until the page is fully loaded, then i go to log in, i log in with correct name and password, get redirected to the index but i still haven´t signed in. the server probably registers my first login because when i log in again (doing exactly what i did the first time) it says last visited: (a minute before my last and final log in). but i don´t get the member areas or anything.

it´s not a big deal, but it´s slightly irritating and i have to look at all the forums to see for new entries instead of having that shiny cannaleaf which quick and easy tells me what forums got new messages since the last time i was here.

what the hell am i doing wrong? or are this a problem others have encoutered too?

charon
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what you can do to solve this,

Before you log on, empty your cache, temp. internet files and cookies.
check the 'remember me next time' box before you click the submit button and next time you enter the forums you will be logged in automatically and you'll see the new posts.

I hope this works for you. Rolling Eyes

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
charon
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, i´ll try that
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> TIP : The Forums, how to use them All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: