THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Lazy Spainish Spinach Omelette

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Lazy Spainish Spinach Omelette Reply with quote

Lazy Spainish Spinach Omelette Twisted Evil

The reason why I said, it's Lazy Spinach Omelette because my father taught me the easy way, without flipping them over Just finish off the top under the grill... sounds easier that way aye? But I added the MJ..... good breakfast if you wanna get lightly buzz'in for most of the morning to noon....

Serves 2-4

Ingredients

- Hand ful of spinach, cooked, drained and chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2-3 medium sized shrooms sliced
- 1 rash of bacon or ham chopped
- 1-3 grams finely chopped buds/1 tablespoon of Canna-Butter
- 1 Spanish or brown onion, chopped
- 1 small capsicum, chopped
- 1 small zucchnni sliced
- bit of olive oil just to cover the pan
- small handful of garden fresh parsely
- small handful of grated cheese of your choice either tasty or chedder
- salt & pepper to taste

OK... now:

1. Fry the chopped bacon/ham in the olive oil until cooked, taking care not to let them burn. Drain off the excess oil/fats, leave a bit to finish off the rest of the veggies. Take out the bacon/ham and store in a bowl aside.

2. Add the MJ, shrooms, onion, zuchinni and capsicum and continue frying until the vegetables are soft.

3. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add seasoning, to taste.

4. Add the bacon back to the veggie mix, along with Spinach.

5. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, and cook until the omelette has set around the edges (Tip: shake the pan occasionally so the omelette does not stick to the bottom). And sprinkle the cheese on the top.

6. Put the whole Fry pan/omelette under the griller and finish off cooking until the top/cheese have turned golden.

7. Serve with bit of Bread, or even better, serve along with MJ bread, and get more baked for the rest of the day!

Easy Aye? All you have to cook the bacon/veggies mixture, add eggs, cook until the edges are set, and finish off under the griller...

Goodluck!

Urbanhog Cool
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Embernytesong
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: qs... Reply with quote

what is a rash of bacon or ham?

I want to try this recipie but I have absolutly no clue on how much bacon to add...Help!!!! Crying or Very sad Embarassed

Cherish yesterday, dream about tommorrow, but live today!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: