THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Kucinich
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

537 dead american soldiers from Iraq since the beginning of the war last March the tv said last night, I sure hope Kucinich makes it but I clearly think the media has avoided covering him thus loosing it for him.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kucinich has said all along he plans to win at the convention and I am hoping and praying and believing it will happen---miracles happen every day. Slowly but surely voters and the media are beginning to take notice of him and even if he doesn't have the most delegates going to the convention, alot can happen between the primaries and the actual convention.
My understanding is that once they are there, those delegates can vote for whomever they choose regardless of who they were sent to represent. These are exciting times politically and spiritually and it's important to keep the faith.
I really liked your post about us being spiritual beings having a human experience and I think that Kucinich is plugged into something bigger spiritually than we can understand.

dove
The GCW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results from yesterday's primary are in, and Dennis placed 2nd in the Hawaii primary with 30% of the vote. This gives him 8 of Hawaii's 20 unpledged delegates, who will go to the national convention in Boston in July. In Maui, Dennis won with 50% of the vote. In other primaries yesterday, Dennis took 7% of the vote in Utah and 6% in Idaho.

[Honolulu Star-Bulletin Report on the Results ]
[ Mahalo from Hawaii Organizer Ave Diaz]
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Feelings... Reply with quote

I wonder why the states that aren't actually connected to the continental US have better policies regarding Cannabis(Hawai'i and Alaska) and now more sense in voting? Maybe something to do with the ocean? LOL, I don't know but I need some sacrament to pray for Kucinich's success and to bring me closer to God, so hopefully he will reveal his plan. Never-the-less, I'll never stop fighting for a better world.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Edwards will bow out of the race tomorrow. Things are definitely looking up for Kucinich!
Mr. Green
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee COOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN oh wouldnt that be great? man oh man we had skull an bones vs skull an bones. I so hope this race takes a change now.(GLEEFULY SCREAMING INSIDE) Lilli
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Bad news... Reply with quote

Kucinich just lost in his home state of Ohio. I am so sick of the sheep being led to the slaughterhouse, but they don't care, so what can you do? I predict very bad things coming in within this decade and I hope I can get away before then.

Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Bush an his ads now Reply with quote

I know how ya feel CE Its almost a hostage type feeling aint it. But dont let it get you paniked.Like watcvhing this big machine take over the world an everyone follows blindly smiling. Join move on bro they really get results.
Dear MoveOn member,
On Thursday, President Bush will go on the air with his first campaign ads -- a $3.6 million blitz.

This is it, folks -- the fight is on. So today, we're launching the MoveOn PAC and our major campaign to beat President Bush in the fall election. We'd like to know if we can count on your help and how much time and energy you're willing to give to the cause.

You can join the campaign now at:
http://www.moveon.org/pac/pledge/?id=2417-3864043-cVszeGnDqZ5iDFaYK0ylfw

As a member of the campaign to take back the White House, we'll send you special emails that identify ways in which you can help swing the election -- from writing post cards to voters in swing states to distributing flyers to holding house parties for the nominee. We're asking for a committment of a certain number of hours per week on average -- if you don't have time to help out one week, you can make it up another.

We'll need MoveOn members to pledge over 1,000,000 hours between now and November 2nd to beat George Bush and take back our country. It's a big number, but if we each pledge just a few hours a week, we'll far exceed it. We've posted a running tally of the hours pledged on the page above.

President Bush has already raised hundreds of millions for his bid. Our great hope is in our collective power to get out the vote. We'll work via the Internet, the telephone, and face-to-face conversations with voters. And we'll take back our democracy, city by city, block by block, and voter by voter.

It's clear that our nation needs new leadership. We can make that a reality if we work together. Join the growing movement to beat George Bush at:
http://www.moveon.org/pac/pledge/?id=2417-3864043-cVszeGnDqZ5iDFaYK0ylfw

Sincerely,
--Adam, Carrie, Eli, James, Joan, Laura, and Wes
The MoveOn PAC Team
March 2nd, 2004

PAID FOR BY MOVEON PAC
P.O. Box 9218, Berkeley, CA 94709

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Already belong... Reply with quote

I get that email but I don't know if that group is for the same things I am, so joining them to beat Bush may sound like a good idea, but I am not so sure Kerry is any better. At least overall marijuana related arrests have went down since Bush took office, so what do you do? I want to just leave and wash my hands of the problems of the morons in the US.

Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant say that I blame you bro not in the least. This is a nation of shame and deceit. It can get rather frightening. I just breathe deep and know in my soul that God knows and he knows the future and what he has planned for us. Some of us have familys and deep roots here making it impossable to leave. I just try to make it a better place by being active writing emails when move on asks. Move On is pro pot arnt they Ferre? I visit so many activists sites I forget whos what but move on is a great organization. I see them accomplishing what they set out to. peace bro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: