THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Join us for One World Beat on 3/19...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pateticus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Join us for One World Beat on 3/19... Reply with quote

From 5-6pm at an undisclosed location, hand drummers and musicians will be participating in the One World Beat Project--to generate a drum circle that will go around the world.

Some are using the One World Beat Project to generate 10 days of continuous drumming--so if there's enough interest after this first night, we can just move the party someplace public and see how long we can last (we'll cross that bridge when we have to).

The musicians scheduled to appear at our 4/20 Concert at the Padded Jungle have received this invitation first, so they're welcome to come out and turn it into sort of an Open Rehearsal. All manner of drummers, dancers and party-goers are welcome.

But this is a private party and there are a limited number of invitations, so you must get in touch with me beforehand so I can sign your invite and hand it over or somehow arrange for me to send it to you.

Arcadian Fields Ministries is paying for the first keg--if anyone's willing to contribute towards additional kegs we can get you a deal, but we need to place our order before March 17th.

I hope to see everyone soon...

Pateticus
pateticus@cox.net
http://members.cox.net/pateticus/

Wink
http://members.cox.net/pateticus/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: