THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Its not a war on drugs its a war on people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RevJoe
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Its not a war on drugs its a war on people Reply with quote

"I personally think this SO called war has nothing to do with drugs. Here is
why: Back in 2002 I received a 16 month in jail because I had 1 gram of Hash.
What happen was that a So called friend that I had came to me and asked if I had a jpint that I can smoke with him because he RAN Out...So what the hell I rolled a jpint out of that gram BUT before I could Finish Rolling the Joint A SO called friend of his Came by and asked for a Toke...No problem...I been friends with this guy for maybe 2 or 3 years So I had some trust in him...SO I fired up the jpint and PASSED it to his Friend...Then he give it back to me And then I PASSED it to my friend...BINGO!!! I'm busted with not only having a gram of hash but also
trafficking...That Moron was a Cop." My friend set me up."Some friend.
Will here is were I really got mad with all this...In Court a guy went up in front of the judge for Raping some kid...HE only got 3 months for it and this wasn't his first time...It was his 4th time in Court for Rape...And they only give him 3 months...O.K then One more went up in front of the Judge
this Clown was up there for beating his wife and kids brains in...And Once again the judge only give out a 90 jail time...

NOW it was my turn to go up in front of that judge...He came down on me like a hummer...I was in front of him for about a good 1/2 hour getting RINGED OUT...Then he said that he wasn't going to send me to jail for the trafficking because he had to Show the Court that he was Totally against not so much the Pot or hash but the Retireds that smoked it. And felt like smoking others up...SO he give me 16 months in jail plus 360 hours of Volunteer work at the smellest place on earth...AND GUESS what? It was
my very first time that I ever been Busted for Pot (Hash) My first time...
And all them people that did the Rapes and Beatings only got 90 days...And it wasn't their First time...But like the Judge said that he didn't like Pot heads and I was his ticket to show them how much that he hated them...SO is it a WAR on Drugs Or is it a War on the people that smoke it?

I don't know my follow green people...What do you think of this crap???

Rev.Joe
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I not only think, but I know for 100% sure it's a war on people brother.
A very profitable war for the US government <-- click

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That its truly CRAP. Thats an atrocity. ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre that link is infuriating that truly sheds a light on the pows/slaves
perdicument in this country. If you willl click those side tabs youll see that the prisoners make army and law enforcement clothing and vehicles . They fund war time expenses back on us the victams their slaves while their pockets get fat. Slavery is alive and well in the United States. Everyone do what you can. Support the THC Ministry and protect yourselves at the same time. Think of your Sacrement Kits as preventive maintance/insurance. Join MoveOn and other organizations that get results.
They make it easy with there skelton letters even if you arnt feeling great you can always copy an paste and click. You can make the differance in your own lives. Stand up and FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: