THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
It's a matter of the lack of definition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rishi
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: It's a matter of the lack of definition Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Rishi on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if we do not know who or what a terrorist may be?

I think we only have to look as far as our police and politicians to see the answer that.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This image of the definition of terrorism shows clearly how this word is mis-used by the American government and that what they are doing in many places in the world are actually war crimes...

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre, where did that image come from?
Ferre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it here

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the only terror is that which the government and media push on the people. That's on the surface. The danger lies in the fact that most of what we think of as Islamo-fascist terrorism are in reality false flag terror attacks that have been used for centuries to get countries waring with each other.

The question you must ask yourself is who is pulling off the false flag attacks and why would they want us to think it's always arabs? You also have to ask...since the media is so complicit with the govt in smoothing these things over, who owns the media and what is their motive to cover things for the govt. Then you must also ask, who do these media moguls have connections to within the government, as this coincides with figuring out the motive...Another important part of motive can be uncovered by figuring out what common interests these people have, and from these questions we can draw some very logical conclusions.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Rishi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: clarification Reply with quote

Thank you for the replies, but apparently my post was not very clear. I admit it was poorly written. The new version is edited and far more complete...those who answered may want to re-read it.

My point in posting here was conveyed by this line;

"It would be interesting to know what others here think of the idea of forcing the neo-con hand in this game of international poker. To “call” them, forcing a show of cards, would be to demand an exact definition of the terms they use. In fact, it would be useful for people to write government officials, Representatives, etc, to the effect of; "

In other words, do any of you think that doing this would be such a worthwhile idea that you would request such a clarification from your Rep, and get others to do the same?
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think any attempt to get them to clearly define terrorism is going to be white washed in a frenzy of semantics and rhetoric.

They actually have identified some things that "might" make you a terrorist. The Department of Homeland Security has been passing out information to local and state agencies stating that people who call driving a right, not a privilege are likely terrorists. People who often speak of the constitution and sovereignty are likely terrorists. There is much more that I can't remember, but they are indeed defining it.

Which leads me to another point. I would say it's NOT a good idea to let them define terrorism. It's a dangerous name game with these people. They will name a cat DOG, and sell it to you as a DOG. Do you want them defning terrorism, because at this point, most of their definitions, including what they pin on "islamo fascists" (their words) in reality looks more like a bunch of PATRIOTS than anything. Look at the PATRIOT act. There's nothing PATRIOTIC about pissing on our constitution.

Look at how many organizations have been formed that do the OPPOSITE of what their name says.

There's a few things to ponder anyway. Cool

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: