THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
It's a fine 'win' considering...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev.Holden Greene
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:
Wow, think we could get a camera on scene!

if it was planned right.

damn these felonies!!!

Tyler Durdan
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im glad to hear folks taking in this idea....the way this started off, I wasnt sure. It is great to hear people add this to their own line of defense. Those of you who dont, or feel like you cant for some reason, thats ok. No one is criticizing you, or judging you. Just be aware of it, and it is there if you ever want or feel the need to use it. I will only say to you that in matters of civil rights cases, those who do not completely defend their rights, almost always have them stripped from them.

Its really amazing for me to sit and watch all of the completely different ways of looking at this issue that I have seen so far...Im looking forward to more! I hope each of them helps us gain greater understanding of this issue, and the best course of action to take for our rights.

Roger and friends:

Can any of the present court cases possibly be turned into religious discrimination cases against the state? If they can, is this something we should do? Why, or why not?

Put down the bong and pick up a book every once in a while for Pete's sake.

"Compassion to those that deserve it, and Justice for all others."
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Rodger L. Poole wrote:
Can any of the present court cases possibly be turned into religious discrimination cases against the state? If they can, is this something we should do? Why, or why not?

I think most certainly we can, and we should if possible.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
zero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
Amen, Bros and Sis's!

zero wrote:
Dont critisize me until you have walked a few blocks in my shoes.

Do not criticize a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you've got his shoes!!!

Laughing

Bliss,
Ben

ahahahahahahahahaha

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that pic in ur sig is badass zero

Tyler Durdan
zero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev.Holden Greene wrote:
that pic in ur sig is badass zero

right on dude. That guy is the eternal smoker. He just goes, and goes, and goes...............

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I will ask the obvious question....Why hasnt anyone done this before? Surely, Im not the first one to think of it....Why havent we done this and been over it? Does anyone see this as good news?

What cases are available to file lawsuits for religious discrimination?

Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess first you'd have to have someone who actually wanted to pursue it.

Maybe that person is you, Rodger....Smile

All in all I think what you're saying is a great idea.

I know I have only in the last month begun to think about codifying my religious rights as a Sacrament minister...
People like Eddy Lepp are fighting for the right to grow for medical reasons...maybe now is the time to fight a case for the religious right to grow...for your church.

Maybe the idea has just now reached its critical mass and is just now breaking out in eveyone's awareness!

Last edited by Fyrefly1 on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that our brother Eddy Lepp has always claimed his sacrament back, and has received it back at least once that I know of, What I don't know is on what grounds he got it back because he has medical permits too.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Rodger L. Poole wrote:
Then I will ask the obvious question....Why hasnt anyone done this before? Surely, Im not the first one to think of it....Why havent we done this and been over it? Does anyone see this as good news?

What cases are available to file lawsuits for religious discrimination?

i think it is because most of us are new and dont get busted often or are in my situation casualtie of the drug war.

also alot of members are in countries where they arent persecuted whether they are members or not.

Tyler Durdan
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Joe:
Quote:
I guess first you'd have to have someone who actually wanted to pursue it.

Maybe that person is you, Rodger....

Hmmm, what do you mean by that, Brother Joe? How could I pursue it, when it does not pertain to me at this time? If you mean to go get busted intentionally, so I could file a lawsuit....ummm no. I think someone like Roger would be more well suited doing that, helping our currently accused ministers through his resources to file a lawsuit against the agencies that discriminate against us religiously. If he can sue the Hawai'ian county council, and John Ashcroft, then may Roger is the right person...dontcha think?

Maybe you have me confused with the other Roger. Laughing

Rev. Holden Greene:
Quote:
i think it is because most of us are new and dont get busted often or are in my situation casualtie of the drug war.

I understand what you are saying, I feel like we should ALREADY be doing this with the current court cases THC Ministry is involved in defending....Its not about me starting it, we already have opportunities to pursue our rights in a more effective way. Are we going to do it?

Roger?

Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodger wrote:
Hmmm, what do you mean by that, Brother Joe? How could I pursue it, when it does not pertain to me at this time? If you mean to go get busted intentionally, so I could file a lawsuit....ummm no. I think someone like Roger would be more well suited doing that, helping our currently accused ministers through his resources to file a lawsuit against the agencies that discriminate against us religiously. If he can sue the Hawai'ian county council, and John Ashcroft, then may Roger is the right person...dontcha think?

Maybe you have me confused with the other Roger.

No, I meant maybe someone you know...if they got hassled by the law. I mean, you're a cannabis minister, right.. and you know the laws pretty well...who better than you to help defend someone if they needed it, right?

I just know that when something really incenses me I find that I spend a lot of time getting ready to defend myself and then when the time comes, I'm ready and able to handle it....

Brother, you're ready!
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, I meant maybe someone you know...if they got hassled by the law. I mean, you're a cannabis minister, right.. and you know the laws pretty well...who better than you to help defend someone if they needed it, right?

I just know that when something really incenses me I find that I spend a lot of time getting ready to defend myself and then when the time comes, I'm ready and able to handle it....

Brother, you're ready!

Ohhh ok, I see what you mean now...

I try to help in any way I can, and I speak at our local fellowship meetings, informing our brothers and sisters of their religious and legal rights. I would be thrilled to help someone close by, should they need it. So far, I havent heard anything...However, we already have cases THC Ministry is dealing with defending CURRENTLY that fit the bill, dont we?

But I do know someone better than me to handle it....Roger. He has more experience, knowledge, and resources in this area, than someone of my lowly stature. Id like to hear what his plans are for getting a religious discrimination case against some of the law enforcement officers and agencies that are trampling all over his members religious rights.....Which case would be the best candidate to start with, etc....Lets get something going here, what do you say?

Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, if one comes up we'll handle it!
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can pick our battles wisely.

Some states, such as in the deep south, have a mandatory 1 year sentence...or more.

Other states, out west, have a $100 fine and you have to take a note home to your mommie.

Makes picking a venue relatively easy.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: