THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
It's a fine 'win' considering...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: It's a fine 'win' considering... Reply with quote

Hello friends and visitors,

Aloha. Here's the latest testimonial from our method in action ... "under arrest conditions". It worked! Zero arrest, zero charges, zero prosecution.
That's the power of our id cards, and whatever other circumstances might have been in play there.

Thanks to zero for the notice of success submitted within another forum. It deserves to be posted here, also, so I took the liberty to do so.

Was it a huge success? No. Why? No precedent. No winning court case.

But it is definitely a success. Just ask the guy how he felt being freed by the police person. I can almost guarantee that was exactly the prayer offered by him at that time. "Please let me go free." And so it was.

Was the member ordained? Did he have a complete Cannabis Sanctuary Legal Defense Kit? Not that I'm aware of. It sounds like a new guy with an id card a plant tag. Simple as that.

You're welcome, bro, whoever you are. (You might even think of donating a little something to the ministry that just saved your ass from jail.)

See what you, dear reader, think and feel about it. Do you have YOUR id card and kit? If not, now is a fine time to order one. :-}

All the very best,

Roger

By 'zero', Cannabis Sacrament Minister

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:03 pm  

Post subject: How the THC ministry worked for colorado
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A member of the THC Ministry of Colorado was pulled over last night coming home to Denver from the mountains. His bag was then discovered, and upon that, he provided his THC id card and his sacrament tag which was inside the bag.

The cops reasoning was "I dont want to go through all that court process".

He took rickys bag and let him go on his way.

Also gave back the sacrement tag that was in the bag.

###
zero
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. During this time of March Madness we remember that even staying in the game and not going home is a victory. by the way, the thcministry of Colorado has welcomed its first non english speaking member. Even with my limited spanish, the idea sounded good enough to him to join up.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any good news is welcome these days. Thanks Brother Roger.
claps

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zero wrote:
yeah. During this time of March Madness we remember that even staying in the game and not going home is a victory. by the way, the thcministry of Colorado has welcomed its first non english speaking member. Even with my limited spanish, the idea sounded good enough to him to join up.

I'd have loved to have heard that conversation......Wink
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Zero, you're doing great recruiting there! I'm wondering, do you bring the person to the THC Ministry online and have them sign up and get ordained yourself?

I myself have lead a total of 2 others to the ministry so far. My better half, and my best friend, lol! Smile I would love to expand my ministry as I allready have a few people interested in joining. I have some other relevant questions, but I'm going to start another thread for those.

Oh well, looks like you're doing great! Keep up the good work! weldone

welcome to your new members!
zero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, everyone has to sign up online. I dont make everyone get ordained as a minister or anything. Im not sure if I should or not. But I figure since im ordained no one else has to be, because in other churches, there is only one or two ministers.

I could be wrong.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in our church we are all ministers zero, some might have some more 'weight' than others but it's "ministers" who are (legally) entitled to handle religious sacraments. Our documents also state this. the ID that we have states that we are a minister of the THC Ministry.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya i read about this earlier on the origional post thats awsome for you guys out there
i also have been recruiting i signed up 4 people personally so far + a couple people said they did i still gotta get both my parents & sister to sign up too waitin for my sanct kit to show em first cuz i know thell be skeptical & i dont wanna let em in my room to show em on my comp cuz its a mess

Tyler Durdan
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the input. I just signed up another member this evening, so we are growing our ministry allready here. His name is Rev. Terry, he is 19 years old (legal adult in U.S. and responsible spiritual cannabis user) and he is very excited to be onboard with all of us allready.

Oh, don't think I've even mentioned once on the boards here that I recently received my 1-2-3 kit with sanctuary sign, plant tags, and ID cards. My better half carries one of the THC Ministry ID cards and has joined up here as well. I'm finishing building her computer and it will be on our network here within a day or two....at which time she will be forced (hehe) to show her face here and give a BIG aloha to all of the members.

I also received a hard copy of my credentials from the ULC after purchasing the Ministry kit from them for $25. It came with my ceritificate, clergy badge, parking placard, and removable vehicle window sticker...still waiting for my official wallet ID card from them to round out my collection.

Our ministry here is growing fast allready. That's the blessing in this Roger, and it's great, hehe!! (I love Roger's positive mantras)
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Re; Reply with quote

wow, i never seen a hard copy of a ULC credential, that's pretty cool.

Confused

Sincerely Rev. DeGray 2
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I was reading Roger's post at the top of the page, and something didnt seem right to me, so I read it again....

It occurred to me that we arent fully exercising our rights as cannabis sacrament ministers. Let me explain what I mean... This person may not have gotten in trouble per se for possession, but he still had to pay a hefty fine, that fine being the loss of his legally protected sacrament, and the violation of his religious and human rights.

Has anyone (including Roger) ever considered the option of suing the offending police department over the unlawful confiscation of a religious sacrament and religious discrimination? I think this would be a very winnable case, and possibly help to bring attention to the laws that should be changed. What are your thoughts?

Put down the bong and pick up a book every once in a while for Pete's sake.

"Compassion to those that deserve it, and Justice for all others."
Stokes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like a matter of principle to pursue if you've got thousands of dolllars to shell out in lawyers fees ... I'm not sure how many of us can afford that.

I know that I can't.

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that input, Brother Stokes.

It seems to me this whole ministry is founded on protecting the rights of cannabis ministers...Isnt protecting our right to possess sacrament important enough to fight for , when our rights are violated? I dont think money is an excuse....

I wonder if Rev.Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr was sweating about the lawyer bill in the fight for civil rights...? I think if someone of Roger's ability to network, and pool resources were to put pressure on a police dept that illegally confiscates a members religious sacrament, they would cave in and we would win, and make a giant stride in the public defense of our rights. If they see the legal value in letting us go without charging us then surely they can see the value in letting us go, and letting us take our holy sacrament with us...If they let us go to respect our religious rights, but take our holy sacrament that our religion is based on....THAT is discrimination, and hypocrisy, plain and simple, in my book.

Surely, if someone can take on Ashcroft, they should be able to take on the police dept. of Anytown, USA......Right?

Im very surprised to receive a negative reaction to this idea, I have to admit. I will watch and listen, and hope to learn more.

Put down the bong and pick up a book every once in a while for Pete's sake.

"Compassion to those that deserve it, and Justice for all others."
zero

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just happy my friend didnt have to go to jail. He has a decent job and a little girl to take care of. A possesion charge could have potentially been devastating to him at that time.

RogerChristie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: I'm willing... Reply with quote

Hello Rodger and friends,

Aloha. I'm sure willing to take-on the return of sacrament in virtually any case, anywhere, thanks for bringing it up. I usually recommend exactly that to defendants that I counsel who were arrested for cannabis. It's one of the most sincere things a person can say when confronted with arrest and or confiscation of the famous herb.

"Please don't harm or even touch my plants! They're sacred to me." "Please return my sacrament. Thanks."

I think the more honest we are in such a situation, the better our chances of getting the sacrament returned. All sincere talk goes into the record of the event, thereby serving to set you free!

Is there anything we can possibly add to the notice on our plant tags, or sacrament/stash tags that builds the case for returned herb?

I just saw one. Instead of "Provided by God, Protected by Law", I'm altering it to ... Protected by the Constitution".

THAT'S what 100% of law enforcers swear an oath to, defending the Constitution. A reminder of that oath is totally appropriate and extremely effective if done with good manners and without attitude.

Some people in our ministry have an id card. Others are ordained, have the full Cannabis Sacrament Legal Defense Kit, are licensed to marry people in their State, etc. Some might be more sincere than others. These are all factors in the on-the-spot sincerity test that an officer might perform on you 'under arrest conditions'. This is the place where we win the most often, actually.

I've designed our documents to speak for you until you can speak for yourself on this crucial matter. How? As soon as an officer of the law 'has knowledge' of your religious activity for cannabis, he or she is required by their oath of office to notice it and to respect it. Our id cards, Sanctuary signs, plant-tags, etc., are all notifiers to law enforcers of that very thing - and they work!

I give thanks to The-Great-You-Name-It
for the progress we've made so far and for our successes yet to come.

Halle-freakin'-lujah!

All the best to you,

Roger

###
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: