THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
It is fascism when...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member


Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 133
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: It is fascism when... Reply with quote

It is fascism when...

-

It is fascism when conscientiousness is failed to be seen as not subject to the Rule of Law. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms explicitly recognizes the Supremacy of God in its very first line so the people might have a guard from fascist takeover ( A.K.A. capitalist mentality that insists and deludedly promotes the notion that life needs money instead of allowing nature to take its course in an emergency situation and letting the people take care of themselves without being thwarted by notions of 'property value').

May the 'crown' turn nice because it has many resources that could assist- all it has to do is recognize that its name implies a royal notion and for something to be royal it has to understand that its highest responsibility is to the truth (because it knows life without truth is 'hell') then acknowledge that pride is sin (because fate is real).

A belief in evil instantly removes any just authority.

peace
_________________
you are a conduit of experience

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.


Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 7138
Location: Amsterdam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough question. Monotheism is the ultimate form of totalitarianism and fascist in it's very core. I have the opinion that conscientiousness by default is opposite to totalitarianism and thus to fascism.

Given the fact that there are countries, like Canada, which have their laws based on this concept of supremacy of a deity over the individual, I'd say that they have no need to protect from a fascist takeover as it already is fascist to begin with. I live in a country which has the concept in its constitution that no human or imaginary entity has supremacy over the individual and nor does the state. We are all equal.

Btw, I don't think that "fate" is real, it's an abstract concept and is open to various different interpretations and can be twisted to mean anything convenient to whatever issue someone wants to apply it to.
_________________

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
David
Bard
Bard


Joined: 28 Sep 2003
Posts: 1188

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member


Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 133
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: ferre and david Reply with quote

if you think you 'chose' to write what you did I would suggest analyzing the process that lead to said 'choice'.

Evil is not real because the entirety of everything is just one thing and not two things called good and evil. Life is a singular soul made diverse by the experiences of the ego. No thought or deed comes from nothing. Everything in the now has an infinite past and can only go into the future in one logical way. The problem most people have is the consideration that God cannot do some things- like not be God.
_________________
you are a conduit of experience

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.


Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 7138
Location: Amsterdam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discussing imaginary entities as if they are "beings" is an insult to human intellectuality. All those abstract concepts, like "sin" and "pride" are a total waste of time. nice for philosophers, but of no value whatsoever for those who live in reality. However, it does provide amusement to some, and therefor it does have some sort of amusement factor.
_________________

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister


Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Posts: 1884

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If everything we ever did or will do is predetermined, wth is the point? This would all just be an excercise in futility.
_________________
-Brother Adam (we are all one family)

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member


Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 133
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Adam wrote:
If everything we ever did or will do is predetermined, wth is the point? This would all just be an excercise in futility.


What do you do when you are the only thing that exists, you have no beginning and you can't die... you play a play where you forget what you are, give yourself the grandest drama only to find yourself again. Also- it doesn't matter if there is a point or not- truth is choice is impossible.... so the truth may seem absurd but it is still the truth.
_________________
you are a conduit of experience

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member


Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 133
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
Discussing imaginary entities as if they are "beings" is an insult to human intellectuality. All those abstract concepts, like "sin" and "pride" are a total waste of time. nice for philosophers, but of no value whatsoever for those who live in reality. However, it does provide amusement to some, and therefor it does have some sort of amusement factor.


Is the is? Does a thing called existence exist? Is that true? If it is, would that not mean that suggesting otherwise would be a lie?

truth is not an abstract concept
_________________
you are a conduit of experience

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.


Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 7138
Location: Amsterdam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever heard of the expression; comparing apples with pears?

Wink
_________________

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister


Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Posts: 1884

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatrackman wrote:
Brother Adam wrote:
If everything we ever did or will do is predetermined, wth is the point? This would all just be an excercise in futility.


What do you do when you are the only thing that exists, you have no beginning and you can't die... you play a play where you forget what you are, give yourself the grandest drama only to find yourself again. Also- it doesn't matter if there is a point or not- truth is choice is impossible.... so the truth may seem absurd but it is still the truth.


So, in a sense, we are all just playing with ourselves? Laughing

Seriously though...why not give yourself a grand drama that doesn't include so much pain...you know, one that's a little more enjoyable? I can come up with a million more fantasies I would take over my current reality. Why hurt yourself for entertainment?
_________________
-Brother Adam (we are all one family)

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member


Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 133
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because you know all suffering is illusion and drama- that's why you invent the devil- something to triumph over
_________________
you are a conduit of experience

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.


Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 7138
Location: Amsterdam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatrackman wrote:
because you know all suffering is illusion and drama- that's why you invent the devil- something to triumph over


I Hope you don't mean me when you say "you" bro, because the above doesn't fit when you addressed "me" with this statement. For one, I'm not the kind of person who invents imaginary things like a devil to triumph over and I don't feel the need for me to "triumph" over anything for that matter. If you assume that every person on our planet is occupied with such nonsense you might have lost touch with reality my friend.

Second, I do not agree that "all" suffering is illusion and drama, I've seen too much of it in my lifetime not to know the difference between illusion and what's real. Try and tell a victim of a violent gang rape who is just brought into first aid at a hospital with stabwounds all over her body that her suffering is "all illusion and drama" and see if she, or the hospital staff, can agree with you.
_________________

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
David
Bard
Bard


Joined: 28 Sep 2003
Posts: 1188

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member


Joined: 30 Dec 2003
Posts: 133
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: patience be with you both Reply with quote

it is physics and logic that dictates that original thought is impossible- it is not an opinion.
_________________
you are a conduit of experience

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Public forum Public Forum Members only Members only forum Members Group Members Group

THC-Light skin designed for Amsterdam Cannabis Ministry by JuggoPop
phpBB Group | THC Ministry Members | Cannabis Religion | Sacrament | Forum html archives | Site Map | RSS Feed |
ScriptWiz.com phpbb HTML Archiver - Created by ScriptWiz.com and released by Skinz.org