THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Israeli military to recommend cannabis for 'stress'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Israeli military to recommend cannabis for 'stress' Reply with quote

Aloha.

This is a big breakthrough! Amazing. I believe if they had cannabis BEFORE going to war they wouldn't go as willingly and might avoid stress even better. "Suppose they gave a war and nobody came?"

Roger

Stressed soldiers to be treated with cannabis

Date: August 5 2004

Israeli soldiers suffering from combat stress after tours of duty in the Palestinian territories could soon be treated with cannabis to relieve their symptoms, the Ma'ariv daily reported.

The mental health department of the Medical Corps is set to to begin tests in the next few days on volunteers suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder after reserve duty, the paper said.

A scientist who will help conduct the experiment heads a research team, which discovered that cannabis helped mice that had suffered physical stress and even reduced the risk of stroke.

Hundreds of Israelis have been treated for combat stress after performing their mandatory national service in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

There was no immediate comment on the report from the Israeli military.
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: THC Ministry / Israel? Reply with quote

Hello out there,

Aloha. Do we have any members in Israel? Maybe this is the right time to offer to provide the sacramental cannabis to the soldiers and others through our ministry. Holy anointing oil in the holy lands, anyone?

All the best to you,

Roger
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best cure for post traumatic stress is not to get into a stressful situation best thing they can all do is STOP FIGHTING.
It's about time they ALL sat down and talked and talked some more until all this waste of life is stopped.
I personally find it disheartening when a sacramental herb is used to benefit terrorism, because that is what the Israeli's are doing to the palestinians. I know i shouldn't feel this way towards those suffering post traumatic stress but it is a malady of their own making.

dove
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should force them all to sit down and share sacrament together, then all this violence would be solved. Then they could work it out , through the help of the Holy Ghost.
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news Roger. Thanks for the post. If they do go ahead with this program it could have implications for future consideration in the USA. Lets hope so. I think the idea of helping the soldiers there is a good one.

Maybe the THC-Ministry can help. Would they like the recipe we have tested and found valid for Holy Anointing Oil usefull? Do they realize its already in the Holy Text? Maybe they need to be reminded. Good time for the Hebrew people to make use of the old recipe dont you think?

Thanks again for the info.
Also to those angry at the soldiers... remember they are following orders and believe they are doing their civic duty. Perhaps the Holy Cannabis Sacrament will open their minds to other possibilitys... Lets hope for peace, not hate.

Peace.
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But America is more Hitler style we give our soldiers amphetymine pills.
Mad
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: