THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Is That 4-Year-Old Really a Sex Offender?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Is That 4-Year-Old Really a Sex Offender? Reply with quote

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=24189

Something's really, REALLY very, VERY WRONG in that country...

Quote:
Could my son be accused of sexual harassment? He's a good boy. He likes watching "Thomas the Tank Engine" on television and playing "Simon Says." Like many 3-year-olds, he's very affectionate. Unfortunately, hugging his teacher may get him suspended from nursery school.

I doubt that it will happen to my son. But the frightening fact is that it could. I recently learned that children nationwide, some of preschool age, have been suspended from school or taken to jail after being accused of sexual harassment. In their zeal to avoid lawsuits, educators seem to be ignoring important information, such as whether the accused child intended to commit a crime or even knows how to pronounce the word "harassment."

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a LOT Very, very wrong here.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much wrong....sad. Makes you wish you could just go door to door slapping the piss outta people until they wake up from their slumber. They'll have that kid subdued on ritalin in no time, so he won't have the energy to hug his teachers. Evil or Very Mad

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: