THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Is cannabis good for the heart?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Is cannabis good for the heart? Reply with quote

I have just been informed that a good friend of a friend has just had an emergency heart bypass.

He is 39 years old.
He has been smoking jpints since the age of 15.

He smoked cigarettes.
works hard.
No family history of heart problems

Had a pain in his arm, went to doctors and then sent straight to hospital last week.

No idea if he is a healthy guy otherwise.

I will keep this updated the best I can.

my conclusion
he smokes tobacco.
no doubt smokes eurohash but I can not be sure.
no doubt drinks alcohol.
no doubt eat unhealthy food.

But surly puts the shits up me. We need more studying, not a criminal record.

Please comment if you can.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cigarettes are straight poison, and along with crap food and pesticides and drugs from the approved drug cartels, I mean pharmacuetical companies, that is why he had a heart attack. Not cannabis....

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told many years ago that cannabis was bad for the heart, I am still here and hoping they are wrong, due to the shit I'm going through, most would have had a heart attack by now, so I'm think I'm doing well, but we need more studies that are official and non biased.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

david, I've never heard that Canabis could be 'bad for the heart' from anyone nor did I ever read this in any of the many research reports I've read, and I've read about every single report available both in the English and Dutch language.

There are other substances that do have a proven negative effect on the heart, nicotine, cocaine and steroids being a few of those but there are many more. Bad eating habits contribute more to heart problems than most drugs can ever do, a friend of me died from a heart attack at age 41 years ago due to his habit of feeding himself for years on coffee, beer and snack food. If I was you I'd worry more about food than Cannabis when you're concearned about heart problems because (wrong) food is the main cause for heart problems all over the world.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you ferre, don't shoot the messager, I think the saying goes. What I am trying to say is the fear is out there. I heard of people dying of heart attacks and the claims are that it was due to the use of cannabis.

I like to think that I eat healthy, whether I do or don't is beside the point, I have a wife and kids, if I do eat poorly I should know or be told. I don't want to see my doctor and be told give up cannabis and we can see if it is that, that is causing you high blood pressure. Everywhere I go to find out why I have high blood pressure (and it is so high people are shocked that I am still here) will not listen to my reason why I have this problem all they do is put it down to cannabis use.
If it is not down to cannabis use I suppose we could all sit down and have a smoke, in half an hour we would have forgotten all about it and they can carry on blaming it.
As I said, we need more more studying in to the subject.

Personally I put my problem down to stress, but I won't know until I give up cannabis and stop getting harassed by the law.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, maybe you should do a full body cleanse. Make sure to do a candida cleanse, colon cleanse, kidney/liver cleanse, and then see how your blood pressure is. Oh, also found out that 1 teaspoon of pure organic coconut oil three times a day will help. Add some HOT spicy stuff to your food. This will help clean the body out. I'm doing all these things now, fighting for health. Get the toxins out first, then see how you feel.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my problem Adam, I've been doing that already.
My problem is stress.
when your standing in a pair of boxer shorts and six riot squad kick the shit out of you, your blood pressure is bound to rise, my point is the doctor reject s that and goes for the cannabis. Just last Friday I spoke to my doctor and ask for an extra blood test on top of the other two I am having done to see if I am allergic to wheat, he said "why" I said because I think I am allergic to wheat" he said "no it's, not worth it" I said "it might help my addiction" he said "OK, we can try that" I thought hypocrite.

I get the feeling people don't like this subject, but as everyone keeps telling me "I'm only playing devils advocate" roflol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: