THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Is america ready for a black president?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is anerica ready for a black president?
Yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

stavros
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Is america ready for a black president? Reply with quote

Though the choices aren't that great, I'm ready for someone who admits it's not a crime to make personal choices.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean Obama, you've got to be kidding me. Hillary has already been appointed anyway.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think that America is "ready" for a black president, and IF they are, it's for the wrong reasons.

The simple fact that this question comes up is the clearest indication that America is not ready. In a country which has no "issues" this question would never been asked. Here in Holland we have all sort of people in politics, NO ONE CARES whether they are black or any other color, in our society we care about their views and how they perform as politicians, this should be the only question.

Seeing this sort of questions makes me realize how far away the Americans are from a truely free society. It's sad, specially when knowing how they influence world politics, and it also makes it clear why they influence world politics through violence and bullying, they lack a certain level of civilization, it all adds up.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said no, because I think it would just be a political stunt. America is still too racist and when I say that I mean that even black people can be racists. I think it's time they had a native American as President, otherwise they will just make matters worse, We are only talking about a black puppet, the country will still be run by the same people.
Stokes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
... NO ONE CARES whether they are black or any other color, in our society we care about their views and how they perform as politicians, this should be the only question.

As an American, I agree.

And it's the most disturbing reason why good candidates like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinnich are being systematically eliminated from the election ... by the media, no less.

Stokes

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Rev. Joshua Snider

Location: On the shores of Gitche Gumee, Of the shinig Big-See-Water,... Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love,

Although Gravell, Kuccinich and Paul are my favorites in that order. Paul will probably run as an independent and I'll probably vote for him. I actualy think he'd have a better chance of winning if Hillary was the Democratic candidate. A lot of Democrats say they won't vote for her.
My dad said he'd vote comunist again before he votes for her.

One love,
Joshua

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8053&start=0

www.cannabischurches.net
malloryjade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally could care less. They all have their own agenda, they are all liars and they all suck ass. Not one of them should be running our country. Our government is corrupt through and through. Our government needs a serious overhaul . unfortunately we are too lazy to make it happen. it's not just our government either. In every country you have corrupt government and racists. And I mean every country!!! until we look at everyone as individuals we will always have these big divides and bullshit over this country is evil. And this country is evil too. fuck all that. wake up and smell the coffee, some of the statements here are ones that just lower ourselves as humans and show our utter ignorance here, where we claim to be so smart and intelligent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: