Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Joined: 12 Dec 2003
|Posted: Tue May 18, 2004 7:22 pm Post subject: IRAQ - VERY INTERESTING - DID YOU KNOW?
|IRAQ - VERY INTERESTING - DID YOU KNOW?
1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been
in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon,
which was a city in Iraq!
And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often
mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is
second? It is Iraq!
However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in
the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia.
The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the
Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means
country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country
in the Bible. Here's why!
- Eden was in Iraq - Genesis 2:10-14
- Adam & Eve were created in Iraq - Genesis 2:7-8
- Satan made his first recorded appearance in Iraq - Genesis 3:1-6
- Nimrod established Babylon & The Tower of Babel was built in
raq -Genesis 10:8-97; 11:1-4
- The confusion of the languages took place in Iraq - Genesis 11:5-11
- Abraham came from a city in Iraq - Genesis 11:31; Acts 7:2-4
- Isaac's bride came from Iraq - Genesis 24:3-4; 10
- Jacob spent 20 years in Iraq - Genesis 27:42-45; 31:38
- The first world Empire was in Iraq - Daniel 1:1-2;2:36-38
- The greatest revival in history was in a city in Iraq - Jonah 3
- The events of the book of Esther took place in Iraq - Esther
- The book of Nahum was a prophecy against a city in Iraq - Nahum
- The book or Revelation has prophecies against Babylon
(Iraq's former name). Revelation 17 &18 No other nation,
except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq.
This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by
an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim
The following verse is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)
Quran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt
throughout the lands
of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more
rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands
of Allah; and there
was peace. (Note the verse number!)
God Bless you all
Thanks Kate for that news
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum