THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Important Health News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Important Health News Reply with quote

THIS IS FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH.

The Brighton THC Ministry has been carrying out a secret scientific study on its only follower. The study was conducted to log the condition of my blood pressure, which is damn high 250/157.I should be in a hospital bed. but there aren’t any. NHS Evil or Very Mad

Monday 19 Feb 2007 6:30am Woke as usual, but with pounding headache, feelings of being on a roller coaster and eyeballs felt like they would explode. Took blood pressure 147/156, I had an hour before the stress of work would kick in. So I decided to make a large bong with two lovely buds. Very Happy All the symptoms of the high blood pressure vanished and the day looked good. Took my blood pressure 181/131 HB 71, pretty good, not ideal but better. There is a strain that has lowered it to 110/70 but I can't find it again Crying or Very sad
Nachtschattenreich
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. Get well soon! bongsmilie
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nachtschattenreich wrote:
Oh. Get well soon! bongsmilie

Sorry Nachtschattenreich I won't get better, It just means my body is worn out. I can only find ways to control the high blood pressure. Most men don't know there blood pressure and die of a stoke or heart attack, at least I know I have to keep it under control. all the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: