THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Imhotep and medicine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Imhotep and medicine Reply with quote

Science and math didn't used to be separated. Christians wanted to use ancient Egyptian magick books, but couldn't, because that would be using witchcraft.

Christian monks came up with the lie that science (and mathematics) were separate from religion. Alchemy was split off from chemistry. Astronomy was split off friom astrology.

All that separation is a Christian idea.

The ancient Egyptian religion created geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, physics, biology, astronomy, chemistry, all of the basic sciences and mathematics. As inherently and unambigiously religious ideas.

Chemistry is still named for the ancient Egyptian deity Khem. Ammonia is still named for the ancient Egyptian deity Ammon. Nature is still named for the ancient Egyptian goddess Ntr. Astronomy is still named for the ancient Egyptian goddess Aset (Astraea).

Imhotep, a Black African man, invented trigonometry, the scientific method, triage, and more. There is contemporary archaeological and historical evidence to unambigiously confirm the historical existence of Imhotep and his major accomplishments. High Priest of Ptah as Heliopolis. Great Builder for the Pharaoh Zoser. Architect of the first pyramid.

Imhotep became the first non-Pharaoh man in history to be deified. Long before the mythological Jesus, for whom there is no contemporary archaeological or historical evidence.

Hypatia, High Priestess of Aset at the Great Library at Alexandria, longest serving Chief Librarian, made major advances in sciences and math, including figuring out calculus. The Christians burned every one of her books. Several dozen Christian monks raped, tortured, and killed Hypatia. About half of the Christians who gang raped her were members of the Christian First Council of Nicaea. These are the people who created mainstream Christianity, including the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Lutheran versions (the three largest).

Imhotep, the deity, became the Greek God Asclepius. The staff of Imhotep (which originally represented cannabis) became the Staff of Asclepius which became the caduceus, which is the modern symbol of medicine.

The basic methods that modern Western medicine use are directly derived from Imhotep's seven methods. Triage was invented by Imhotep.

The vast majority of the medicines used today are ancient Egyptian religious herbal preparations. The pharmaceutical companies leave out the necessary magick spells, but that's not the only bad thing they do.

Medicine is unambigiously ancient Egyptian religion. We invented medicine. Medicine is an unambigious part of our religion.

Christians long outlawed all medicine as witchcraft (pharmakia) with the death penalty.

The judges who created the Meyers Matrix ridiculed the idea that medicine was religion. They said: "Were the Court to recognize Meyers' beliefs as religious, it might soon find itself on a slippery slope where anyone who was cured of an ailment by a "medicine" that had pleasant side-effects could claim that they had founded a constitutionally or statutorily protected religion based on the beneficial "medicine.""

You can't kill us for religious "heresy" and then turn around and deny the fundamental and historically proven religious nature of medicine. Medicine is witchcraft. Medicine is unambigiously ancient Egyptian religion.

The person that the judges discuss who created medicine was Imhotep. Imhotep, and Pharaoh Zoser, and anyone in ancient Egypt for thousands of years, all unambigiously knew that medicine was and is ancient Egyptian religion -- the practice of witchcraft.

The walls of the Serapium and the Temples of Sekhmet still to this day unambigiously announce to the world that medicine (and all of science and all of mathematics and all of philosophy) is ancient Egyptian religion. Carved in stone in hieroglyphs.

I think that the judges and the juries should be required to go to Egypt and read the text on the walls in person. The writing is on the walls.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not leave out one of my ancestors when it comes to calculus. Sir Isaac Newton played a major role in the fundamental theorem of calculus. Just want to make sure my bloodline is properly represented. Wink

Wikipedia agrees (not that it's extremely credible) that the Egyptians were responsible for the beginnings of calculus.

Quote:
The history of calculus falls into several distinct periods, most notably the ancient, medieval, and modern periods

The ancient period introduced some of the ideas of integral calculus, but does not seem to have developed these ideas in a rigorous or systematic way. The method of integration can be traced back to the Egyptian Moscow papyrus (c. 1800 BC), which gives the formula for finding the volume of a pyramidal frustrum.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

When I read this post it feels like prntrkmt is speaking "at" this forum & not with or to this forum.IMO it is full of ignorance ,speculations ,& opinions & is spoken in a manner that seems almost like he is trying to recruit people(IMO typical of most of his posts) & not educate people.(but that is just the way I read this post & all see things in their own way)

Quote:
Science and math didn't used to be separated.

lol
Are they separated now.NO

Quote:
Christians wanted to use ancient Egyptian magick books, but couldn't, because that would be using witchcraft.

How about learning the word some.As in "some" Christians.Common sense tells me not "all" Christians could even read & write in their own tongues scripts ,thus few could read the Egyptian language or had access to
Egyptian magick books.From what I comprehend ,to this day scholars argue about the Egyptian script & many glyphs as it was most often vowel absent & all of the glyphs do not have a key(such as the Rosetta stone).IMO it is also fully open to interpretations of which their is no full agreement on all definitions/meanings.I am not an expert so that is just what I gather.

Quote:
Christian monks came up with the lie that science (and mathematics) were separate from religion.

The high ups of the church seem to have had no problem with the using mathematics to build their cathedrals or clocks to keep the masses on the churches time schedule.I do not know of a time that the high ups destroyed all calendars or forbid observations of astronomical movements.
I do know Gregor Johann Mendel a Christian monk is known as the "father of modern genetics".Mendel's work was lost for along time due to other scientists(not his church) whom rejected his work as they favored a Darwinian pangenes/pangenesis type theory/model.I speak of Mendel to demonstrate it is not wise to stereo type a group.I do acknowledge that the Christian high ups forbid science that conflicted with their interpretations of scripture & that was a burden to science IMO.
Example @ a long ago time a scientist could not state the earth was round because the high ups interpreted the bible to say it was flat or some nonsense along those lines.

Quote:
All that separation is a Christian idea.

You insult common sense IMO & are very separatist in your thinking IMO.
(keep reading & I shall point this out)

Quote:
The ancient Egyptian religion created geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, physics, biology, astronomy, chemistry, all of the basic sciences and mathematics. As inherently and unambigiously religious ideas.

IMO this is as absurd as creationists bible thumpers stating god created everything.lets take astronomy 4 example:I would think people used the stars 4 reasons(some religious in nature ,such as planting)& had rhymes or oral ways to record astral movement long before written word & thus pre Egyptian.From my comprehension until recently everything was religious or spiritual in nature to all peoples.

Quote:
Imhotep, a Black African man, invented trigonometry, the scientific method, triage, and more.

How do you know his color.His burial has not been found & as far as I know all images of him where made long after his death.I am not a math expert but "if" he was the architect of the first Egyptian pyramid then I would think he might have used some trigonometry but am wise enough to know he might have learned it from someone ,such as a teacher.As far as the triage Imhotep was the first recorded "in script" user of triage.And am wise enough to know that Egyptians were war wagers & would imagine tribal people in pre Egyptian "rule" times had most likely used some herbalist healers types to be prepared to care for people that were doing a task where injury was likely to occur.(In my mind ,I keep the possibility open that mammoth hunters could have had people ready to care for those hurt in a hunt ,which would = triage.)
***you might want to learn that first recorded does not always mean invented***

Quote:
Imhotep became the first non-Pharaoh man in history to be deified.

IMO you need to learn that people existed pre Egypt & that pre written gods & goddesses from oral traditions/histories in other cultures *often without script* where based on men & women that were not pharaohs.
I think what you intended to state is Imhotep was the first recorded Ancient Egyptian that was not a pharaoh to be deified , ***that scholars know of***.[He was deified long after his death from what I have read.]

Quote:
Long before the mythological Jesus, for whom there is no contemporary archaeological or historical evidence.

Most of the info on Imhotep come from more than a thousand years after his death from what I comprehend.& it seems much of what is known of him is hear-say and conjecture.
see wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep

I am clever enough to know @ the time of Jesus ,few could read & write.I also comprehend that rulers of the masses controlled what could be written & distributed freely.This tells me it would do ,the Romans ,nor the Jews ,nothing positive to record his name(IMO writing his name would = giving him power & keep him alive in word.A thing no ruler would want to allow.)This leaves underground followers to record his(if he existed)life & story.

I do leave the door open to Jesus & his possible existence.I do think that like Imhotep ,the "story" of Jesus is not fully accurate & many things have been hyped twisted or made up ,as their stories are both second hand & written long after they died.I know of no document that either of them wrote or signed in their day.

Quote:
Hypatia, High Priestess of Aset at the Great Library at Alexandria, longest serving Chief Librarian, made major advances in sciences and math, including figuring out calculus. The Christians burned every one of her books.

Show me a creditable source that she was the longest serving Chief Librarian at the Great Library at Alexandria.
@ least you did not go as far in your BS here in this thread as you did in your pdf book ,which states:
Quote:
It is not known who among
the ancient Egyptians invented geometry or algebra, but Imhotep invented trigonometry and Hypatia
invented calculus.

you then claim she was:
Quote:
the first scientist to separate astronomy from astrology

BS
You even go so far as to state:
Quote:
the most prominent
scientist and philosopher of her time (with advances in numerous fields), and most likely the first person
to ever discover calculus.

None of your info can be trusted in my opinion.First you state in one paragraph she did invent calculus(lol) & then you state in another "most likely to have".

Show me one document that states she was gang raped.
If people want to read about this amazing woman & see how prntrkmt is making stuff up please read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia
It goes into detail about her & the accounts of her death.It does not mention gang raped.They horribly killed her not fucked her first.But prntrkmt is a lie spewer & is clearly delusional as he sows seeds of separation IMO.

Quote:
The staff of Imhotep (which originally represented cannabis) became the Staff of Asclepius which became the caduceus, which is the modern symbol of medicine.

Sounds interesting about his representing cannabis.I know of no images of him from his time & have not ever heard of such a connection.Please explain further.The images I have seen of him with a staff ,from long after his death ,seem not to represent cannabis visually.

Quote:
The vast majority of the medicines used today are ancient Egyptian religious herbal preparations.The pharmaceutical companies leave out the necessary magick spells, but that's not the only bad thing they do.

lol.Most of the prescriptions the pharmaceutical industries make are not herbal let alone Egyptian.I think we all know the negative ways of the pharmaceutical industries & that there are also positive things such as modern medicines saving lives ,that occur as well.

Quote:
Medicine is unambigiously ancient Egyptian religion. We invented medicine. Medicine is an unambigious part of our religion.

IMO when you use the word "we" the way you do in that paragraph it shows how you have lost your mind & IMO are attempting to evangelize & spread dogma.You created no medicine that I know of.

Quote:
Christians long outlawed all medicine as witchcraft (pharmakia) with the death penalty.

I know of no era when "no medicine" was allowed.Please provide evidence of such a time.

Quote:
You can't kill us for religious "heresy" and then turn around and deny the fundamental and historically proven religious nature of medicine.

I do not know of anyone trying to kill you(courts do want to lock up tokers & growers currently)..I know of no court in the USA that labels anything heresy in our times.

Quote:
The person that the judges discuss who created medicine was Imhotep.

If any one can explain what he means by this please enlighten me ,as he seems like he needs help.the only judges he mentions are the ones involved with the Meyers Matrix.I do not think they discussed Imhotep.

Quote:
The walls of the Serapium and the Temples of Sekhmet still to this day unambigiously announce to the world that medicine (and all of science and all of mathematics and all of philosophy) is ancient Egyptian religion. Carved in stone in hieroglyphs.

I think that the judges and the juries should be required to go to Egypt and read the text on the walls in person. The writing is on the walls.

Have you ever been.
If you have ,please show me photos.
If you do go please see the writings on the walls that show that the Egyptian high ups were herding people like cattle to serve them,they were war wagers & ruled/dominated with fear & propaganda.the same way you attempt to.***I do not hate the Egyptians & find much neat stuff I admire about them(even their rulers).I simply do not worship anything of man.I do worship a certain woman Smile.I respect your freeness to worship anything you want to ,but if you are going to preach it ,sell it ,or make stuff up to gain followers to it were my eyes & ears go.I shall use my freeness to express my mind to shed the IMO BS I encounter.

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha David

Quote:
I have been to Egypt and found them to be very pleasent simple people, if they were highly intelligent, why aren't they now?

I was directing my "have you ever been" to Egypt toward prntrkmt as he acts as if he was an expert on what is written on the walls there.He stated he thinks judges & juries should be required to go ,so I wondered if he had been there.

I would like to state everything in his IMO diatribe contained in this thread is IMO spoken @ a reader as if it was a sermon to recruit people to his religion.IMO he was not sharing he was preaching & even more offensive is that his facts are lacking.I was very surprised to read him use the words "I think" to indicate an opinion in the last paragraph.
*A thing he rarely does IMO(express an opinion & state one as such.)*

It is interesting to know that you have been to Egypt.I would imagine that like all places & all peoples ,they would come in all combinations of pleasant ,simple ,non~pleasant ,non~simple/complicated all with differing amounts of intelligence(what ever defines that).

I find it sad that you ask "why aren't they now?" to a peoples.
IMO you are stereo typing a whole group of people as being not intelligent.
I know this to be ignorance(not an insult)as it is ignoring the fact that their are Egyptians that are very intelligent.

Quote:
What did the Egyptians ever do for us?

I have met some Egyptians & they were kind to me & I do think I have read in another post you made a while back that when you visited they were kind to you as well.So I guess that I would answer your Q as they were kind to me & you. Smile

I bid(offer)U peace

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

David asked:
Quote:
Who built the pyrimids?

IMO it was the human pets & captives of the pharaohs.Pharaohs which IMO claimed they were descendants of gods & goddesses or were living ones & that all others were less thans & thus subject to their rule.

It seems that the first pyramid is claimed/said to have been a project of Imhotep.I state claimed because I have not seen such evidence of Egyptian writing from his time period that directly states he was the foreman or architect of any pyramid.I also notice this is said about him on wikipedia:
Quote:
As one of the officials of the Pharaoh Djosèr he probably designed the Pyramid of Djoser (the Step Pyramid) at Saqqara in Egypt around 2630-2611 BC [4].source Ancient Egypt by Barry J. Kemp, Routledge 2005, p.159

If Kemp stated "probably" instead of "he did".This tells me their is no known solid evidence.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Kemp
Quote:
Barry Kemp is an English archaeologist and Egyptologist, currently Professor in Egyptology in the Department of Oriental Studies at the University of Cambridge and field director of the Egypt Exploration Society excavations at Amarna in Egypt.

I tend to lean toward what a scholar whom is an archaeologist and Egyptologist states ,rather than prntrkmt & his IMO biased agenda driven nonsense.

I do know that the name Imhotep seems to = "the one who comes in peace".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep
If that is what his name is truly translated into ,then this seems to me he was most likely IMO a foreigner from a place that was not usually peaceful to the Egyptians of his time.Thus IMO Imhotep could have come from many possible lands other than Egypt ,as Egypt was on non~peaceful terms with many cultures.

I bid(offer)U all peace

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
IntrepidEZJ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea of prk is right or wrong, but I did want to point out that anyone can add information on Wikipedia.

So using it as a source, unless you reference sourced material that is hopefully put on that page based on the claims, may or may not be the best idea.

No criticism. Just a small opinion.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha
IntrepidEZJ
@ least I used a reference.lol
Whereas prntrkmt does not give any source & presents his speculations as if they were factual knowledge.

You might want to read this post to get an idea of the types of sources he uses ,when he is asked for one:
http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=456&start=30
I am going to cut & paste it here because I feel he could edit the post in the future to cover his BS:
Quote:
Brother Daniel wrote:
Sibling PrNtrKmt, greetings, and positive engergy. First, shall I address you as Brother or Sister, or would you prefer me to continue to use Sibling? I am interested in the information you present here. Would you mind naming your sources so I may further explore this, please? Thank you.

Peace Be With You,
Brother Daniel

prntrkmt replies:
The information is gathered from multiple sources, mostly documentaries on Science Channel, Discovery Channel, History Channel, and History International, as well as articles that appeared in the Los Angeles Times.

There is no place that has all of the information above all in one comprehensive collection.

Some information about the Australians and their critical role in early history appears in Joseph Campbell's four volume series on world religion. This information also has appeared in various televised documentaries.

Information about the Autrailian gold appears in mining literature and in televised documentaries. There had been unconfirmed ancient claims about the Australian gold. In the late 1990s an immigrant (I think he was either Canadian or British) who spent years looking for the gold mine based on the sparse historical information. he finally found the mine and the company that funded his search is now the second largest mining company in the world.

Information about fall of the Australian civilization as a result of tsunami appeared in both LA Times articles and televised documentaries after the recent Indian Ocean tsunami, which suddenly provided historians and archaeologists with a compelling explanation for the recorded historical accounts.

Information about the spread of cannabis and its possible connection with new genes appeared in a LA Times article. It referenced a long term study, but I don't recall which university or which professors did the actual research.

Researching all of this information would probably require long hours in a high quality university library.

Sorry I can't give much better references.

Here are claims prntrkmt made that the member Brother Daniel asked 4:

Quote:
There are interesting studies on genes that have been introduced into our species AFTER we became the modern Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

One particularly important new gene is the one that is associated with the development of the ability to write (which in turn is one of the four basic foundations of modern civilization).

There is inconclusive evidence that this gene is the result of the spread of cannabis.

Writing first appears approximately simultaneously in the ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Indian (Asia India), and Chinese cultures. Although the Egyptians and Sumerians already independently knew of each other and were engaged in land trade, the four civilizations were originally brought into contact with each other by the sea faring nation that eventually becomes the native Australians.

The native Australian culture suddenly collapsed because of a flood, now believed to be a tsunami similar to the one two years ago. The native Australian nation, the first deep ocean sailors, collapsed and in a few generations returned to Old Stone Age technologies. A few Australian ships that were off the coast of China survived, but had nothing to return to and became the source of the Polynesian people in the Pacific Ocean.

The Australian traders funded their trade with gold. They lived near one of the world's largest natural gold deposits (rediscovered a little more than a decade ago). That mine was so rich that it is estimated to be the source of about half of the entire supply of gold in current use today.

One of the trade goods that the Australians spread to the four origin civilizations was cannabis. The introduction of cannabis in widespread use happens to exactly coincide with the appearance of the gene that gave our species the ability to write.

The writing gene spread very slowly to areas where cannabis use was not common.

Nothing conclusively proven yet, but either some very remarkable coincidence or maybe there is a real relationship here.

I bid(offer)U peace & am happy to read you are skeptical.

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is inconclusive evidence that this gene is the result of the spread of cannabis.

He clearly states there is inconclusive evidence. Where did he state this was undeniable fact?

I think you just have a problem with certain people and will do anything to discredit them.

Although this ministry appreciates your attempts at protecting our members, there is no ignoring the fact that your only intention of coming to this website is to draw people into conflict.

I would say go back into the woods a couple more years and take a stab at enlightening yourself again.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch out Adam he might be offended by the use of the word stab. HAH cussing
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

Rev. Adam
prntrkmt does not state the words "inconclusive evidence" in his Imhotep post.

My post clearly states:
"You might want to read this post to get an "idea of the types of sources" he uses ,"when he is asked for one": "

It is clear to me that you Rev. Adam have a problem with me expressing my mind about Roger & prntrkmt.
example:
Quote:
Although this ministry appreciates your attempts at protecting our members, there is no ignoring the fact that your only intention of coming to this website is to draw people into conflict.

You do not speak for "this ministry".You speak 4 yourself as far as I am concerned I see no evidence of you being elected official mouthpiece.

Fact is you do not know my many intension's of being here.

You are causing conflict with this statement.
Quote:
I would say go back into the woods a couple more years and take a stab at enlightening yourself again.

You obviously seek to insult & inflame me.
I would state personal insults show your intent as I see it.Which IMO is to fight.

I bid(offer)U all peace

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My intention is to........

Laff.... Laughing

-James Madison

reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look its spinn>> confused1 just keeps cussing making people hipgirl telling you spinn you are younuts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: