THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
If You're Serious About Remembrance Day...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: If You're Serious About Remembrance Day... Reply with quote

If You're Serious About Remembrance Day...

-

Remember well. Remember they died for an ideal of freedom....
everything is so fucked... an ocean of suffering. remember well. It is only a love of truth that can maintain a state of freedom.

We are assailed. Assailed by a lazy frightened mind that must be ignorant of itself to survive... and that ignorance kills everything. Defenses so ingrained that some people may have not even read this far.

This is what happens in the future- a dedication to find the root of suffering and a finding of it, en mass. A transition period where the immature begin to become mature, exponentially, until it engulfs the planet- a transition period where we feel the curse of 'over-populating' while being dependent on corruption. We come to the grand conclusion... that the universe is a singular thing and cannot be varied from; that all motion is determined by the motion before it, invariably making the future the only thing it can be; the idea that for every 'choice' made one could only be who they were where they were at the time, indicating that there is no 'choice' and no reason to hate... or fear.

... then we analyze our own selves so that we may not be hypocrites- we stop supporting all notion of pride, having no concern of 'doing' because we know we can only 'be'. Then we be the thing that we are, no longer restrained from evolving by the lies necessary to maintain capitalism... we begin to enjoy the idea that it is better to stand naked with nothing than it is to be a slave in comfort.

patience be with us all. all this has been said before and it will be said again

peace
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think it's going to get far worse before it gets better. I also think the majority that are blinded by their "real" world will not survive to reach a point of enlightenment and stability. I believe a catastrophe is going to fall on mankind that will force a lot of changes, including a MASSIVE reduction in population. I only hope that those who are left will realize it's time for a new way of life.

I believe in destiny, but I also beleive in choice. I believe that we can deviate along our path of destiny a thousand times, but our ultimate destiny may already be written. I just don't think any one man has all the answers.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: if one man had all the answers... Reply with quote

if one man had all the answers may we not be prejudiced because we previously thought otherwise....

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe....I try, but I guess it's not my choice? See, I know some things are indeed meant to be because the signs of this are obvious in daily life, but I have a hard time believing that all is set in stone.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: