THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
ICP members arrested.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: ICP members arrested. Reply with quote

6/1/04 - 10,000 tickets sold for the gathering and now courts for around that date.
Quote:

Two members from a local shock-rock/rap duo were arrested in downtown Detroit yesterday afternoon for possession of a large amount of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Joseph Bruce, 30, and Paul Methric, 30, from the local group known as "The Insane Clown Posse" (ICP), and Twiztid whose lyrics often include brutal violence as well as drug use.

A group of the ICP's devout fans (known as Juggalos) were also at the scene when police arrived. Several were arrested along with Bruce and Methric, one of which assaulted a police officer. Nobody was seriously injured in the incident.

The exact amount of marijuana seized by Detroit Police has not yet been released, but there will be a follow-up as soon as details arrive. Court dates for their case have been set, however, for mid-July

OK, now the bad thing isn't the fact that J and Mono had a shitload of pot on them....who's surprised by that? The thing that's got me worried is the fact that their court dates are set in mid-July. What happens in mid-July every year? Do I really have to tell you? I'm sure J and Mono made bail that night and are just fine, and hopefully something can be worked out to where they don't have to miss any of the Gathering. Of course, this could all be a fake story too...we'll see if we get any word on the official tip

http://twiztiduniverse.cjb.net/

Quote:
include brutal violence
I want to add here that the only violence they sing about is targeted at child molesters bigots , wife beaters and bullys.Their fans, most victams of of these domestic evils find release for their anger in these songs. They let the music vent for them their anger at being mistreated.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"

Last edited by Lilli on Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEB RESULTS Nothing

We didn't find any Web pages containing Joseph Bruce, 30, and Paul Methric, 30 arrested.

Suggestions:
- Check your spelling.
- Try more general words.
- Try different words that mean the same thing.
- Broaden your search by using fewer words.

Also, you can visit the Yahoo! Search Help Center for more suggestions.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
smileykrew
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they got arrested wouldn't violent J post it himself in his weekly freakly?
That totally sucks they got bagged. I wonder who snitched them out wow. That sucks. Did you see that 7 ninjas also got arrested cause they would do anything for a fellow Juggalo. It brings tears to my eyes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure we will hear more about it. They will post something. I hope its a phony story. If its not he probablys gonna take a few days for the world to quit reeling. Being busted is like having your own personal earthquake.
If its true I hope they have noticed the thc ministry already.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: