THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
I really want you to pull...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: I really want you to pull... Reply with quote

my finger. Laughing
http://www.amishdonkey.com/pull-my-finger.php
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: I really want you to pull... Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
my finger.Pull it over and over again Laughing
http://www.amishdonkey.com/pull-my-finger.php

"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kytaira

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You find the best stuff lilli! LOL
I hope your cannabis selection is a great as your online finds!
Keep up the good work Lilli!
bigok rofl smoke1
Rev. Anthony
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing rofl Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: