THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
I need facts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Hemp food, clothes, fuel, fibers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio Druid wrote:
I wonder how they will manage to grow the huge quantities of corn (or hemp) that will be needed to replace oil without resorting to pesticides to control disease in the mono-crops, or clear-cutting or taking land away from food production. The answer is they won't be able to, of course (in a sustainable, ecological way)...but they will anyway. If Monsanto can squeeze a few extra dimes out of our dying culture, nobody will care (except for freedom-hating lefties) as long as they can drive their Hummers.

Unlike corn, hemp is highly resistant to disease. It wasn't too long ago that farmers would often surround fields of delicate crops with hemp, the hemp serving as a natural barrier to pests and disease.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and wind.

In the Netherlands farmers have been doing that for centuries untill the laws changed.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
stefvanwijk
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hemp situation became better, over time, thanks to Ben Dronkers. Who invested money, earned with Marihuana trading. His company Hempflax distributes seeds, and owns a factory for the processing of the harvest. Farmers are enthousiast here. It produces a lot of oxygen, and it leaves no weeds behind, after harvesting.
However, for the use of oil there are still a few technological and political problems to solve. For instance, what happens when I put pure Hemp oil in my tank, and it starts to get colder? Not an obscure problem, I guess, in Holland. I think there is a chance that the oil starts to clutter, get a lesser fluid. However, this is a known problem with other plant oils. However in the summer, while one is driving diesel, you can poor in hemp oil right away. But not 100%, only 20% or so. Because the enigine needs all kind of substances to function. Which are mixed in by the oil company.
droomants

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have the answer to your question. but the answer to our dependence on oil is "electricity". electric cars are the answer. 100% pollution free vehicles! a good movie about this is "who killed the electric car". you can watch this at google.

"RON PAUL" for presidency! please know him!

PINOY
DJ Druid
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sort of electrical generation do you imagine that is 100% pollution free?

Solar could never generate enough for more than a novelty car. There isn;t enough hydro to run North America's vehicles. Where will the vast amounts of clean electricty come from?
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio Druid wrote:
What sort of electrical generation do you imagine that is 100% pollution free?

Solar could never generate enough for more than a novelty car. There isn;t enough hydro to run North America's vehicles. Where will the vast amounts of clean electricty come from?

The moon.

Helium3 is a pollution-free fuel for safe, sustainable fusion generation of electricity. While the earth has trivial amounts of helium3, the moon has huge amounts, absorbed over three billion years of daily exposure to huge amounts of helium3 blown off the sun.

If you recall, G.W. Bush withdrew America's commitment to international space efforts so that the U.S. could seize the Moon's helium3 for American energy corporations. This has led to a space race. This is the reason that the Chinese suddenly started launching manned spacecraft.

The U.S, China, Japan, India, Russia, and the European Union are now locked into a race for the Moon to seize control fo the Moon's helium3 resources.

Thanks to Bush, the international efforts have been shuttle daside, nations are competing, rsources are being wasted, the total time to start using the Moon's helium3 to help relieve Green House pressures from fossil fuels is lengthened, threatening the lives of all of us and our children. Even worse, it looks as if the battle for the Moon will turn into an armed space war.
droomants

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we can get free electricity from wind turbines and solar panels. alot of people are doing this now. and if you have an electric car all you have to do is plug it.

here are two websites of electric vehicle companies:

http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php

http://www.zapworld.com/

("FOR AMERICANS!" please check out "RON PAUL" 2008 presidencial candidate. he is our only hope. he is the only sincere guy that knows what he is talking about. watch the republican debate at youtube if you havent seen him. he is the real deal. check him out for our freedoms sake.)

PINOY
DJ Druid
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

droomants wrote:
we can get free electricity from wind turbines and solar panels. alot of people are doing this now. and if you have an electric car all you have to do is plug it.

Well, I wouldn't say "free". I just put a small 30 watt solar panel and battery ystem into my shack in the woods, and it cost me about $800...a friends "off grid" system cost him about $35,000. But even if the price drops dramatically, solar and wind will still be hugely dependent on fossil fuels to manufature and transport the components. Wind/solar may keep the lights on, but they can never generate enough electricity to keep the millions of single-use vehicles we currently think are our entitlement on the roads.

Call me a pessimenst, but I think affordable gasoline will run out *long* before most people can afford to invest in electrical vehicles and the systems needed to run them. Those people you see wizzing by in their Hummers will be the same assholes who will have enough of your money to buy personal use electric vehicles when everyone else is lined up for their gas ration for their scooter.

Buy a bike and learn to live locally. The Age of the Car is dead. Long live the Mother.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, lets all go off the grid. My husband and I looked into it years ago and then we were looking at $60,000. US dollars. Hopefully within the next few years we will be building a home thats eco friendly here in the desert.
DJ Druid
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malloryjade wrote:
Yes, lets all go off the grid. My husband and I looked into it years ago and then we were looking at $60,000. US dollars. Hopefully within the next few years we will be building a home thats eco friendly here in the desert.

Ahhh, see...you are blessed with an abundance of solar "fuel"....solar this and that will be more practical for you than people living farther north, in the northern States and Canada and Northern Europe. I think the key is for *us* to bend to dictates of nature a bit more, and try to live simpler lives with what we have locally, rather than a continuation of the high-tech raping of the Mother so we can drive a 3000lb machine 3 blocks to buy some mangos from Thailand for a salad.

That will mean design and urban planning changes too, in hot regions.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we are blessed with sunshine!!! not much rain, however it's still possible to live off what little rain we get. I'm sure you have other eco friendly ways to make things work in the northern states and Canada it's nothing I've researched though. I was always a fan of Gilligan's Island and have always dreamed of just going off somewhere and doing it all on my own. I'm going to take a survival type vacation soon. Just me and my husband fending for ourselves. I'm ashamed to say my van weighs 5800lbs. I bought it in 2003 it's a 2000 chrysler town and country mini-van. I've only put 40,000 miles on it so thats not really too bad.
droomants

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope ron paul would make it. americans please use logic and start thinking. he's the only real candidate. all candidates are puppets as usual. i dont understand why americans are so blind that we cant see the real president material.

know "ron paul"! i know this has nothing to do with the topic. i sorry, but americans need to start thinking and wake up. please spread the word about ron paul!

im sorry for the unrelated post. this is just very crucial. thank you guys!

PINOY
DJ Druid
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

droomants wrote:
hope ron paul would make it. americans please use logic and start thinking. he's the only real candidate. all candidates are puppets as usual. i dont understand why americans are so blind that we cant see the real president material.

know "ron paul"! i know this has nothing to do with the topic. i sorry, but americans need to start thinking and wake up. please spread the word about ron paul!

im sorry for the unrelated post. this is just very crucial. thank you guys!

Since we are going off topic anyway, does anyone remember Rupaul??
[/img]
malloryjade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember him, and thats the only person that keeps popping in my head when ever I keep seeing Ron Paul's name. Laughing
Hemp Guy
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hemp seed oil will not be used to make engine fuel, there are much cheaper alternatives in other oil seeds. You guys for sure are not farmers, find one and ask about oil seeds.

-Hemp Guy

Last edited by Hemp Guy on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Hemp food, clothes, fuel, fibers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: