THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
I love when this happens!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: I love when this happens! Reply with quote

Hello there,

Aloha. I was out shopping tonight and came across a friend of mine who I've not seen in a few years. She stopped to say hi and also to say that she had a personal, success testimony about the ministry to tell me.

My friend told me that she came home a few weeks ago to find police and her landlady in her greenhouse standing around her three female Cannabis plants. At first, the tone of the landlady was threatening and accusatory to her. The police asked if she had "medical marijuana" and she honestly told them, "no". Then she remembered to pull her THC Ministry id card out of her wallet and show it to them.

It worked! The police said "that's good enough for us" and let her go with a smile. Hallelujah! Simple as that.

All the very best to you,

Roger

P.S. Do you have a THC Ministry id card, yet? They work under 'arrest conditions' to help set people free. Zero arrest. Zero court. Zero jail. All good.

###
Torkel
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news for our freedom...

Thanks, Roger. Smile

Peace,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
REV. Hutchinson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to wait a while before i can get a kit or a id card since I dont have the money to order one. Sad
aeroplane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: I love when this happens! Reply with quote

RogerChristie wrote:
Hello there,

Aloha. I was out shopping tonight and came across a friend of mine who I've not seen in a few years. She stopped to say hi and also to say that she had a personal, success testimony about the ministry to tell me.

My friend told me that she came home a few weeks ago to find police and her landlady in her greenhouse standing around her three female Cannabis plants. At first, the tone of the landlady was threatening and accusatory to her. The police asked if she had "medical marijuana" and she honestly told them, "no". Then she remembered to pull her THC Ministry id card out of her wallet and show it to them.

It worked! The police said "that's good enough for us" and let her go with a smile. Hallelujah! Simple as that.

All the very best to you,

Roger

P.S. Do you have a THC Ministry id card, yet? They work under 'arrest conditions' to help set people free. Zero arrest. Zero court. Zero jail. All good.

###

I apologize that it took me awhiel to come around to answering this post, brother Roger. I ,must add my jubliant voice in raising a cheer in favor of all the wonderful work you have performed here. It is very beneficial to everyone here to have someone of your knowledge and care to help those in need.

US President Jimmy Carter
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...now that's a testimony! jumpie

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: