THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
I love this work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: I love this work. Reply with quote

Hello friends and guests,

Aloha. Religious freedom is granted to each of us by the Creator of all things, and guaranteed - in writing - by the Constitutions of every state in the U.S.A., the U.S. Constitution, and by international law as described in Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. You have it even if you don't realize it. Once you DO realize it, and claim it as your truth, you walk with 'God' for the rest of your life.

Enjoy every step!

Roger

###

Roger,

Yes I did get my kit! It had more info than I would of guessed. I have yet to even read half of it as some stories have inspired me to search for more info on that subject.

I heard about the ministry from reading Jason King's "Cannabible 2". While still having some of the book to finish I was pulled over and arrested for possession for marijuana and a DUID for having smoked 3 hours earlier (won't bother with the details but the DUID charge should be dropped in court as I would never drive if I was unable to do so.

Over the next few days I finished reading Mr. King's book and at the end of it (saving the best for last) was about the THC Ministry and how to join. Couldn't of put it on the first page huh?

I won't bother fighting the possession charge, as I live in _______ and its at most a $100 fine. I don't believe I can use the religious defense anyway as I was not a member of a church who had a mandatory use rule about cannabis at the time.

However I have always felt the same way about God and cannabis from the first time I smoked it at age of 13 and it was at that time I could finally see that God had been with me my whole life.

God definitely works in mysterious ways. I can't say I wouldn't have anyway, but this arrest was the push I needed to join your church and to want to change the world's view of God's greatest gift, cannabis. For that I am greatful, even with the DUID lie, for today I came home from work to find 4 police cars around my house. My heart sank at the thought they were there for me, then I felt God say to me "its ok" as I remembered I'm protected by law now, and if they found what I was scared they did, I already had your signs and tags placed in my home, and I knew it would be ok. Turns out it wasn't for me or my house at all, they just had someone pulled over next to my home. False alarm, but I knew then why God had everything play out the way it did (plus I think God finds the whole "dumb luck" of everything as funny as I do). I just hope I can change the minds of people the way you and cannabis have changed mine.

Sorry for the length of this e-mail I just thought I would share my story with you and others so that everyone can see how a bad thing could just be God at work.

Thank you so much for all the time you put into making the kit as it has made my faith in God that much stronger.

Signed,

______ ______

P.S. feel free to use all or part of this e-mail for anything to help the cause

###
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: