THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
I just wanna say.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: I just wanna say....... Reply with quote

How much I have grown to love each and everyone of you here.. My life was enriched the very day I found this place. Ferre replyed welcome home sister and thats exactly how I feel here. I think you all are just wonderful green warriors and I have met so many friends that I will hold dear forever. Thank you all for embracing me , my familyand the members of our church. You have fulfiled a dream of ordination not only for myself but for my family as well. Peace and Bless you all.
Your loving sista ~Lilli~
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can tell from the way you write, Lilli, that you are a kind, loving , caring person. Im sure you will receive all of that love in return. and always stay that way even thru the bad times. You deserve the best and I know you'll have it eventually. peace, Nick the grassmoke. Herbillest
TrueProCannabis420

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly i have to say I LOVE YOU as an GREAT MOTHER, LILLI. you made me feel like that way. Razz !!
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty both )))))))))))HUGS((((((((((((
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lilli, I guess I speak for all of us when I say we all love you here too!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hipgirl
Echo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post made me think of how much the Ministry and its people mean to me sweeton

Thank you Lilli,

Echo

Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No thanks necessary my sista. I feel the love here always. Its not some unreal or imagined cyber love its a deep one that warms my heart from the inside out. I am happy to be a part of standing beside you mighty warriors in this good fight. I get goosebumps just typing this now.

)))))))))))))))))))GROUP HUG((((((((((((((((((

Your ever loving sista ~Lilli~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: