THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Human rights eh ? - ok , lets see

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Quixote
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Human rights eh ? - ok , lets see Reply with quote

Dear ms.Louise Arbour

As you are the U.N. Commissioner of human rights , i believe you are the only person who can answere a number of complex and inevitably contentious questions with regard to the precise
interpretation of matters of national and international law.

These matters are of such importance that i feel no other office of the U.N. is capable of providing a satisfatory response.

Although i have written several letters to various Members of Parliament , the House of Lords and various judges and members of the judiciary these have all been ignored.

i do not have any confidence in the british legal systems ability to deal with these matters in a measured and fair manner.

The difference between civil democracy and an authoritarian or totalitarian regime is merely a handful of changes in the law.

Therefore , i respectfuly ask the following :-

Q :- Do i , as an ordinary citizen , holding no position of power , and having exhausted all other recourse to legal action , have the right to question the legality of certain laws passed by the British state , in the international courts at the Haig?

Q :- Do i have this right , even if i have taken the matter to the high court and i believe that i have been ruled against incorrectly?

Q :- Is this right open to me automatically , assuming i have expended all other avenues to seeking justice required of me?

Q :- if this right is not automatic , what individual or body is responsible for deciding if i am allowed to bring this matter before the courts in the Haig.

Q :- If I , as a citizen of a country which is a signatory of the Universal Declaration Of Human Rights 1948 (Article 217A(111) ) , believe that certain laws or resolutions passed by the United Nations are in direct violation of the U.N.U.D.H.R 1948 (ARTICLE 217A (111) , what recourse to legal action do i have in order to abrogate those laws ? i ask this with specific regard to Universal Declaration of Human Rights, G.A. res. 217A (III)

Article 30 :-

"Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein."

Q :- Do i have the right to argue the legality of certain U.N. Resolutions in the international courts in the Haig.?

Q :- Is this option automatically granted to me as a matter of right ?

Q :- If i do not automatically have this right which person or body decides if i am allowed to bring a case against the United Nations on point of law.

Q :- Does the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, G.A. res. 217A (III), U.N. Doc A/810 at 71 (1948) and the 30 Articles contained therein have absolute legal precident over all other National and International law ?

again , i ask this with regard to Article 30 :-

"Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to
engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein."

This is , to me , a matter of the utmost importance.

Please understand that i do not ask these questions lightly and it is not my intention to be contentious merely for the sake of it.i sincerely believe that there is a concerted effort underway to undermine and weaken human rights law by various elements.

The various changes in the way Human Rights issues are decided and implemented and in particular the new 'Human Rights Council' and other fundamental changes made to the core of the United Nations have promted my very grave concerns.It is for these reasons , and those outlined above that i have decided to contact you personaly.

if you do not feel that these matters are not within the remit of your office , i beg of you , do not simply dismiss these matters out of hand.i ask that you either pass them on to whomever it may concern or to inform me at this e-mail address which body of the U.N. is capable of answereing these questions.

Quote :- Through their difficult work, the framers of the Universal Declaration concluded, "recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world." And they affirmed that "it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law."

May i offer my sincere and heartfelt blessings to you , your family and all that you hold dear.

yours sincerely

Reverend Ian Daly.

--------------------------------------

i thought this letter was quite respectful.i even took the time to write it in gobbledy gook jibberish lawyer speak.hmmm , i wonder how she will 'fob me off' and ignore thise letter.?

notice i didnt state which laws i was concerned with.
i am merely trying to affirm my right to legal representation in the Haig.i may have need of those rights one day.

of course if the state does not contend against me then i have no interest in contending against them.

i have more constructive things to do.

still , it is nice to know where one stands with regard to the law.

PEACE

Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be watching...I want to see what type of cookie cutter response you receive, if any at all. Very good questions to ask though....

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Don Quixote

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yippppeeeee.

nothing.still , it has only been two weeks.

on the plus side , as part of the new U.N. reforms underway at the moment , the High and Mighty Commissionner for Human Rights has just set up a new department !

its job will be to "filter out" any of those silly old e-mails complaining about human rights abuses.

well we can't have the good old high commissioner being bother by people whinning on about how they have been tortured or abused by fascist regimes can we ?

she has got much more important things to do.things like dismantling the U.N.'s power and turning into a big wet sponge.no more than a rubber stamp.a paper tiger.

she does this on behalf of her friends (the afore-mentioned fascist regimes.) whom she will serve well before moving on to her next big hatchet job.

Looks like you were right Brother Adam.they have set up a whole 'cookie-cutter' department.

its a pity.if we could have leveraged a firm , positive legal response i am sure this ministry could have used it to protect all of us , on both sides of the atlantic.a letter like that would be a good addition to our overall defense.

to be fair , i think i framed the questions wrongly and probably sent them through the wrong channels.i think Brother Ferre had the same problems with the European council.

oh well , if at first you dont succeed ....

EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL

Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep on keepin' on, Bro...

Bliss on,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam them with the message until you get an answer. Cool

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Silver_Candle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how does this idea sound?

write down all your questions.
call them for a consulting appointment about certain questions about human rights.
set a date.
get your tape recorder ready.
talk the talk
and spread the word on the forums

those people will definately NOT answer anything written, unless you`re expecting an answer in... well... the next couple of years... somewhere... somewhat...

believe me, I know how bureaucracy works...

and there`s 1 thing, always the same in every pattern: it works really really slow.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly believe that pretty much all government is corrupt and we should abolish it and start over like the constitution said we will have to. Talking to these schmucks doesn't really do anything. At the end of the day they still hold the representative seats, and they still bow to their money masters. The will of the people is NOT a consideration. We should throw the money changers out of the temples and start a whole new deal, but nobody is ready to hear this yet....

-James Madison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: