THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
How many gods are there?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trexgee
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Hey god next time you decide to write a novel can you write Reply with quote

Hello,
I have an answer to your question about another book that spells it out in easier to understand terms.

Hey god next time you decide to write a novel can you write it in Black and White instead of all shades of misty grey, and without crypt clues then some arseholes won't have to read it their whole life and still not have the answers.

Conversations With God, by Neale Donald Walsh books have actually motivated me to read the Bible in a new light. I used to think and feel as you do about the Bible. I didn't get it. Way to many contradictions and stuff that just made no sense to me. Just reading the other replies to your post has helped me expand my understanding as well as take comfort that you are asking the questions instead of wondering blindly lead by the corporate media.
Thank you.
We are all God and our lack of knowing this is why our planet is in its current state. Seek peace within and peace will manifest everywhere. Help your brother to find peace within and your peace will be magnified. The word "Sin" means to miss your mark. We are living is Sin because we are not yet fully aware of who we really are. Once we realize this and know that we know, then you are on the path to enlightenment.

Wow, guess I rambled a bit. :-)

Ok Peace and love to all.

Sincerely Rev. Holy Smoke
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, brother but I think you have lost the plot.

If you seriously think you are God, you are delusional. Like a man in prison is a free man.

Ho don't worry I get the bible, it's full of rape, murder and mass extermination, rapped up in a cover of fear.

I would rather read a book that taught me how to live, not how I should live 2,000 years ago, it's outdated.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: TREXGEE, You got an arrow splitting bull's-eye! Reply with quote

TREXGEE, You got an arrow splitting bull's-eye!

"We are all God and our lack of knowing this is why our planet is in its current state."

I know it! You know it! It will be nice when everyone else knows it.

-0-

The people that don't want Us to know it the most are the elite cannabis prohibitionists.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, didn't god make us in the image of himself, that doesn't make us god, if you clone me you don't get another David as much as you like to think he looks like me he is not me. You are more delusional than the people who think they a Jesus.

Maybe we are clones of god but that does not make you god, I am a clone of my mother and father, but that does not make me my mother and father and no one is going to say "OK we admit you are your mother and father just to make me right.

Please wake up, we are not free, therefore we are not god. carry on thinking you are god and the prohibitionist are not going to agree, they will just think cannabis makes you mad and you end up thinking you are god.
oldmanmozz
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:

I would rather read a book that taught me how to live, not how I should live 2,000 years ago, it's outdated.

seenohearno

cheers beers an cones Mozz svinger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: