THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
How many gods are there?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: How many gods are there? Reply with quote

In the Abrahamic bible there is supposed to be only one god and the devil is just a fallen angel, but the devil has just as much influence as god, can cause just as much destruction as god, and in fact over power people stronger than god, he can actually take priest who have served god all their lives and make them shag choir boys. So what says that he isn't a god, the book, which was written by god, bit of a monopoly going on.

God has these angels, one become bad, how if the devil didn't exist before then? No sorry god is good and from good god came evil or is god good and bad, or is god all good.

Maybe I should read the book, then if I don't get it, read the book again until I don't get or just say FUCK THE BOOK, There is no god there is just free will, and if you need a book to tell you what is right and wrong, you have no free will, if you have no free will, you don't know what's right and wrong.

Hey god next time you decide to write a novel can you write it in Black and White instead of all shades of misty grey, and without crypt clues then some arseholes won't have to read it their whole life and still not have the answers.
The bible, the story of two gods, one good, one bad Laughing
The GCW
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: US Reply with quote

David,

In the Abrahamic bible there is supposed to be only one god…

-0-

Sometimes I wonder if that’s true. Look at Genesis 3:22 and some periphery.

Genesis 3:22, “Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever.”-“

-0-

That alone gives some indication that there was / is more than one God. Who is, “Us”?

-0-

Also, David, I often feel like the Bible is written in green.

-0-

And You quoted, “Maybe I should read the book,”

-0-

David, if You are going to read the book or parts of it, consider reading John 14-16 and 1 John and see what it says about the “spirit of truth.” Then when You read the Bible, (consider) pray that God would help You know the truth as He wishes for You to know it and for Him to give You the spirit of truth to help You know the truth.

-0-

And then also consider how that Genesis 3:22, verse indicates We may become like God. There is a revealing part of John 14:12 that opens a big door for Us.

John 14:12, “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.”

-0-

That verse is written in red which indicates Jesus Christ said it. To Me, it means the Christ informs Us We may do what He did and more. We may become the Son of God and more. As incredible as Christ God Our Father is, We have the potential to right now be Him, do what He’s done and become and do more. We are all potentially God-like.

It seems that thinking processes are what holds Us back. Or I should I say, the lack of insightful thinking processes that exist but just need to be unscrambled. Those thinking processes may be available in other places too, but the Bible contains them. The thinking processes include actions. When a “Christian” persecutes other humans for using cannabis, for example, that action eliminates the potential thinking process from expanding the mind and body into a God-like Son.

At no time can someone be so hateful and unloving as to cage a fellow human for using a glorious plant like cannabis and love someone at the same time. And nobody becomes God-like that doesn’t know how to love.

David, if You decide to read, please consider letting the Ecologician know You will share what You receive. I think it makes a difference. Then please share what You receive. We all, including God could benefit.

With love,
The Green Collar Worker
stavros

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey David.
I am my own god, so if others believe as I do , there are many gods indeed.
Peace to all.
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Planet of Gods Reply with quote

It seems many cannabist’s feel like God. Is it one of the designs of cannabis? As Gen 3:22 shows that the “Lord God” is an “Us” as in more than one, it also shows a connection to that concept to the “tree of life.”

Cannabis is the tree of life. The tree of life is cannabis.

The tree of life is implicated as a part of feeling like and being Lord God.

-0-

Another indicator of that connection exists in Exodus 30:23, which describes the holy anointing oil which was used to anoint kings. Kaneh bosm / cannabis is in the recipe of the holy anointing oil. The holy anointing oil calls for about 9 pounds of cannabis for the recipe.

Some people believe Jesus Christ, THE CHRIST, could not have become the Christ, The King of Peace, with out being anointed with the holy anointing oil.

-0-

I’m not familiar with examples of people who’ve used the tree of life coming away thinking they’re the devil. Perhaps if the devil would have used the tree of life, He would not have become the devil.

-0-

It does seem that there are examples of THC deficient people showing devil like behavior.

-0-

I’ve often said there are 2 kinds of people; obedient Christians and disobedient Christians.

Perhaps another thought is there are 2 kinds of Christians. THC Christians and THC deficient Christians. Note The Ecologician put enough THC in hemp food products to allow Us to receive THC with out getting high what so ever. I’ve met many “Christians” who have fear of eating any amount of hemp food products and I think that’s an influence of the devil.

We have THC receptor sites in Our brains that are there waiting on nothing else to bind to them but THC. Our brains are designed to accept THC. What happens when We deny that capacity? What would happen if everyone were aware of the THC receptor sites and used them?

Does God, did God, create Us with the idea in mind for Us all to become Godlike? If God meant for Us to all become Godlike, cannabis, the tree of life and THC is part of that plan.

God has a plan. God has a plant. They may be intertwined.

Eventually We may become a planet of Gods. That would be very cool.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you say "christ god our father"....umm, how is christ god? God is god, christ was christ. Christ is god's son. Christ is not god. He is not to be worshipped or held on a pedastal for that is idolotry, and is NOT recognizing the ONE true god, right?

Anyway, most relevant part of the bible for today's world on the verge of WWIII with genocide being carried out all around the globe read Rev. 12:9 and 13:9. Unfortunately, most christians, evangelicals especially are being lead around by the people who are the real devils and don't realize their scriptures have warned them since the beginning.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GCW,
To read the book was sarcasm, I can't get off the first 30 pages, it made me feel sick that people actually hold this book and say we should live by it.
And you made a good example.

Quote:
In the Abrahamic bible there is supposed to be only one god…

The book is a tool used against us, and to read it and digest it, to me is like turning a gun on yourself.
Let them have the book, for all it will bring is a ball and chain. I think if you smoke and read the bible you will read something different than if you don't and read the bible. I hear that cannabis is for some and not for others or that the tree of life was at the furthest corner, but you know what I think.
Even if Adam didn't eat the fruit, god should not of had the tree there in the first place if he did not want us to eat from it, but he did put it there, and he did tell us not to eat from it.
He planted the snake, then he punished the snake. God is a man of contradiction.
Quote:

Does God, did God, create Us with the idea in mind for Us all to become Godlike?
This is the problem, we don't know and will never know.
Quote:
Eventually We may become a planet of Gods. That would be very cool.
Not so cool in my eyes, and note your eventually. Its all in or all out, have you the right to say which should stand.

Quote:

It does seem that there are examples of THC deficient people showing devil like behavior.
I did not know this, but this would be a start, please if you or anyone can prove this fact I would be very interested! We can fight for all in.
Quote:
At no time can someone be so hateful and unloving as to cage a fellow human for using a glorious plant like cannabis and love someone at the same time
No, but its real and it has happened to me, I have become my own prison by the fear of this happening, they don't even have to actually do it, yet thousand sit there with the fear that it might happen to them and whilst this happens they win! there claim is you can't love all the people all the time, but the book has the answer 'you must sacrifice the few to save the many' or was that Spock in star trek 4?
Quote:
Also, David, I often feel like the Bible is written in green.
And we would have all been better of if it was written on green paper as well Laughing But it wasn't, it was written in black and white for everyone to read, yet it is filled with ever shade of grey. Shame!
All I know is that if you read the bible you will have the answers, yet every one that has read the bible does not, yet everyone who has read the bible claims they have the answer. It's like having the answer book before writing out the questions.
GCW. if You decide to stop reading the bible, please consider letting the Ecologician know how much time they have wasted. I think it makes a difference. Then please share what You receive. We all, including God could benefit.
Lets have a new book on the shelf of number 1 favourites, that bible is way out dated.
And this isn't a direct attack on you GCW, It's an attack on the people that thinks that if all smokers read the bible God will make cannabis legal, It's not and if everyone sat around holding hands reading the bible I guarantee it never will. The bible is there to divide us and it is working well!
The GCW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Brother Adam, Reply with quote

Brother Adam,

Jesus Christ is thought of as God in the flesh. It is thought that one of the characteristics of God that Jesus Christ taught is that God is Father.

Christ God Our Father.

-0-

And again, We can do the works He did and more... (John 14:12 again)

-0-

Thanks for helping bring Rev. 12:9 to Our attention. It seems relevant.
stavros

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eventually We may become a planet of Gods.
Well said The GCW.
It is my belief that we all already are. Just as in the mythology of many ancient and current people, there are good gods and there are bad. But god's we are.
Peace to all.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Eventually We may become a planet of Gods.
Well said The GCW.
It is my belief that we all already are. Just as in the mythology of many ancient and current people, there are good gods and there are bad. But god's we are.

Yes I suppose we are, we too are causing famine, floods and destruction of our planet, and when question we just ignore, and we are full of contradiction.
Gods we are, what a sorry state, I bet we can even do miracles.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mistake. Read Rev. 2:9 and 3:9....dunno why I mixed that up.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyway, most relevant part of the bible for today's world on the verge of WWIII with genocide being carried out all around the globe read Rev. 2:9 and 3:9
And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? What does this mean, I feel like I'm missing something Laughing
john s revealer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods' ?
Stokes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI

Nightline goes on a tour of Museum of Natural History with Young Earth Creationist tour guides.

The following video is from ABC’s NIGHTLINE, broadcast on March 19, 2008

http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/index.php?p=803

Here's a more realistic perspective: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BRZoXjOmI

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stokes wrote:
FYI

Nightline goes on a tour of Museum of Natural History with Young Earth Creationist tour guides.

The following video is from ABC’s NIGHTLINE, broadcast on March 19, 2008

http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/index.php?p=803

This is one of the reasons I have a beef with the Abrahamic teachings. They are too much into brainwashing children into believing bullcrap and create thousands of delusional people who on their turn go into politics and all parts of society where they start telling others how to live, what to think, and how to behave, all according to their twisted views on reality.

It are those people that brought us the war on drugs. The war on "terrorism" is also one of their mind spinsels.

Abrahamic teaching followers "believe" they know-it-all and use their numbers to influence society to shape it in their way of thinking regardless of scientifical knowledge or any other fact or reality.

If they would just keep their faith within their own churches and communities I would not be such a vocal advocate against their existance, but their attempts to dominate every single aspect of society and therefor everyone elses life is what makes me revolt against their idiocy.

Those idiots infiltrate politics and have been doing that for 2000 years, shaping our cultures in a way that is just as delusional as their whole line of thinking. When you wonder why we have so many laws that just make no sense, it's because those laws are made by people who have no notion of what's real or not, those laws are made by delusional idiots, supported by other delusional idiots.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, Ferre is SPOT ON....and if you now go read the bible verses I pointed out in your King James Version bibles, you will see WHO exactly the problem is, and how mankind has been warned for THOUSANDS of years, but hasn't listened. They've been exiled from 79 different countries throughout history for usury, deciet, murder/genocide, pedophilia, nation wrecking, subversion, and much much more.

-James Madison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: