THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
How I left God 15 years ago, and found him again today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReverendCaveGrower
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:59 am    Post subject: How I left God 15 years ago, and found him again today Reply with quote

When I was about 15 I walked away from the Catholic Curch before they could "confirm" me (after being blackmailed into attending Religous classes for 5 years) I walked away 2 days before the service. I could not explain then, or now exactly what I learned, or read, or was told that changed my heart away from the Catholic Church, but what ever it was it was profound and meaningfull to a 15 year old.

Later that year a group of friends and I (skiping school and smoking a bit of sacrament) decided that God has a plan for us all, and if we succed in that task, and live a good kind life, we are in. We went on to call ourselves the Seven Imortals, I still have a tatoo that reads SI-6 on my arm,(although I was the 1st one to get the tatoo, I was the 6th in age) the thoery is we are imune from death, but not harm untill God decides our time has come, after our task has been completed.

When our task is complete be it at age 4, or at age 104 we will leave this earth and move on. I have been through car crashes, motorcycle crashes, climbing mishaps, and drug OD's that should have taken my life already, but God has a plan for my life, and because Im not done here God made shure I was blessed to awaken another day.

I remember my grandmother telling me "old age aint for wimps" and I also remember her telling me " when you get to be my age, you thank God every morning that you get to wake up" .

I still thank God, not every day do i remember, but I try and thank him every morning that he has blessed me with my health, and strength that allows me to get out of bed and enjoy the prize of human life, I thank him for the health of my wife and 4 children.

I have not been a Church man since the Sunday before I abandon my Church. I have visited with friends, but always felt I was not part of the "church" and never was able to comune with God at these gatherings. I have spent years debating with myself if God is real, if he is real does he care, if he cares why do we life in such strife? all the time talking to him in my mind almost daily.

My relationship with God has always been in my mind, Just him and me Chillin out, watching TV, or looking at the sky. But untill about an hour ago, I can't say I ever held God in my heart. Im not shure weather it was the 3rd post i read, or the 135th but some how, this board, you people, the thought of giving praise to God, without any guilt of enjoying a toke before I sit down to rap with him, has opened my heart for the first time in my life to my creator.

I don't care if anyone belives me, but I have never felt closer to God than I have the last 3 hours. Since finding this site a couple days ago I jpoined seeing the legal value of the faith, God knows I was not realy looking for him, but just a way to CMA, and protect my famlie from hardship. To me smoking out the last several years has been about me, and how i feel better, and enjoy my life more with herb avilable, I presently have lit up only 2 bat hits in the last 4 months, but its not about that. It about God, and not feeling guilty for smoking has opened my heart to him more than anything I have ever experienced. God Has a plan for me, and I can see it will involve spreading the word about THC Ministy right after I share the word of God.

GOD Bless you all. Thank you God for Cannabis! Thank you Roger for the thought and thoery, Thank you ministers for coming before me, Thank you readers for sharing my joy, Thank God that I woke up today.
Slide

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome ReverandCaveGrower!

There are many faiths here and many beliefs. Our common ground begins with the spiritual aspects of cannabis. We all feel cannabis is a devine gift.

Peace to you and your family.
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Testimony Brother. Gods caling his people out of the organised religions and showing them LIGHT.

Take off your hat and kick off your boots fire one up, and enjoy your stay . This place is full of spiritual, great thinkers and tokers your gonna like it here.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
ReverendCaveGrower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after providing a Jesus crispy friend of mind this post and forum link she replied:

"my greatest wish for you in your ministry is that you will someday
have the joy of administering the sacrament to snoop himself."
I gave her a BIG Amen!

her and I have long debated the NIV vs KJV old VS new argument

when se asked me how I plan to spread the "word of God" I told her

"tell people to grab a bible, a jpint, and chill".

and

"Im not about to tell
> anyone what God means by the words writen by men, that is up to them to
> decide when he meant for them to understand. I go with king james since
> its the only one the Pope says is valid, since JC gave him the job of
> editing and maintaining it, Im not gona 2nd guess him any more. Call me
> a Cannabis Catholic I guess."

I have long respect her dedacation of the lord, but never shared her passion. I hope some day to be as well read and have the understanding she does so I can share the sacrament and protection God has given to us all with people in my life.
The GCW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reverend Cave Grower Reply with quote

Cannabis has helped Me know Christ God Our Father also, after quiting church.

Many years of church may have taken Me further away from Christ God Our Father in the past.

Church has spent time trying to convince people that cannabis is bad and in effect has made many people turn away from them because people that use cannabis know better. (the spirit of truth at work)

Clergy, indicating that cannabis is bad or evil, is a red flag. The self-condemned. We are told to test the spirits in 1 John 4, and when clergy says cannabis is bad, their spirit was just revealed.

The New American Standard Bible, indicates the "Sin of the Priests" is clergy supporting cannabis prohibition, -Malachi 1:6-14. The table of the Lord IS NOT DEFILED. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=46&chapter=1&version=49

Correct Me if I Am wrong, but the pope supports prohibiting cannabis.

Christ God Our Father says all the seed bearing plants are good on literally the 1st page of the Bible;

Catholics say cannabis is bad.

People gotta choose.

I choose Christ God Our Father and suggest that anyone who chooses catholics instead is unable to receive the "spirit of truth" that Jesus Christ says He gives Us for obeying Him and love one another. Redundantly in John 14-16 & 1 John.

You can not love someone and cage them for using what God said is good, at the same time. (That aint love; that's tough love and Christ God Our Father did not say tough love one another.)

Case closed.

If You know a catholic and You care for that person, get them onto the right choice; CHRIST GOD OUR FATHER;

not some pope who does not obey.

(Do You follow Christ God Our Father or catholics?)

One thing to minister is to take the flock to the very 1st page of the Bible. It is no accident that God said He created all the plants saying they are all good, right there. It is on the 1st page because of its importance for Our survival. (If any satan type were to attempt a blanket separation, this is where He would attempt it 1st; just get the flock to deny cannabis. In part because cannabis helps the flock get closer to Christ God Our Father.)

We can lead the flock to the threashold of the Bible / the 1st page and help them not stumble, at the very beginning.

We can take people who think they are going to a "Christian" church and recharge them by taking them to the very 1st page and reintroduce them to what comes 1st.

Taking the flock to the gate, helping them to not stuble (not support cannabis persecution, prohibition and extermination) on the very 1st page is good.

(It seems like most Christian people stumble on the very 1st page.)

You do this and You do the works of Jesus Christ and more - John 14:12, which clergy seems to not be doing.

Since failed clergy isn't doing it;

Let Us Rock.

(It's the New American Standard Bible, not the King James Version!)

The Green Collar Worker
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen GCW God Bless you and yours Brother.

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome ReverendCaveGrower, and brightest blessings upon you!

That was quite a testimonial!

You will find many faiths....many beliefs....many ideas on these forums.

But, mainly, you will find a LOT of love and tolerance and mutual respect among us who walk the path of cannabis spirituality.

When I left a fear-based, guilt-tripping fundie religion many years ago, it was many years before I could even bring myself to use the "G" word...I was so turned off by the dogma, fear, judgmentalism, etc...yet I knew I had MY path to walk. I knew.

These days, I'm OK with the word "God." It's short and sweet, to the point, and easy to remember. Laughing

This week I'm calling Her/Him Giaia-Wakatanka, Great-Spirit-Who-Has-Many Names.

Other days, its "Hey Babe" or "Hey Bub", depending on my frame of mind. He/She/It doesn't have any hang-ups about names. God/dess/All-That-Is responds when responded to.

God loves us to pieces.

It only makes perfect sense to me that God would give us "a plant to feed all our hungers."

It is food. It is medicine. It is fuel. It is clothing. It is here for "the healing of nations."

And....so importantly....God has given us a Sacred Sacrament that, when ingested...brings us into close, instant communion with our creator, both within and without.

Doesn't that make such beautiful sense?

Love-Love-Love and Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Giaia-Wakatanka, Great-Spirit-Who-Has-Many Names

Thats the name of a park in the Ozarks hmmm.

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely put Ben... Smile

Joe
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
Quote:

That's interesting. I had no idea...

The Oz Arks, eh?

Bliss
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
waldo125

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he goes by many names, and the doors to his house are always open (although the best places to worship are outside in his splendor ) 15 years is a long time in all those years he was still there for you ,just needed to look and open your heart ,,,, welcome home brother
ps the next time i enter a catholic church six of my friends will be carrying me . god is where you find him or where he finds you .church is where you and god talk with each other it has nothing to do with a building where they want your money and sodomize our children in the back and have the nerve to tell us were sinners god bless welcome sorry if im cynical

Last edited by waldo125 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
Lilli wrote:
Quote:

That's interesting. I had no idea...

The Oz Arks, eh?

Bliss
Ben

Its like a puzzel from God isnt it. All the pieces falling into place. Check yer pm Ben

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: