THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
How i explain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: How i explain Reply with quote

This is how i have decided to explain how i use cannabis within my belief/religious practice.
I use Canabbis to relax my consciousness and allow my sub conscious to reach a state of meditation thus allowing me to improve as a human being and enhance my understanding of the essence of the living universe.
Or if there is more than one person present we would put it like this.
We use Canabbis to relax our consciousness and allow our sub conscious to reach a state of meditation thus allowing us to improve as human beings and enhance our understanding of the essence of the living universe.
If its not to nosey or disrespectful how would explain to a total stranger how you use cannabis spiritually?
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is well put and a very good expaination. To be honest I couldn't formulate it any better it reflexes how I feel about this too.

You are good with words brother! Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, well said.

Rev. Ben
indicaspice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excllent Very Happy

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: How i explain Reply with quote

It may be helpful for us to practice explaining our Ministry to the uninitiated. We can share and learn from each other.

Quote:
If its not too nosey or disrespectful how would you explain to a total stranger how you use cannabis spiritually?

I make use of the Sacred Herb, Cannabis, as a Sacrament which allows me to transcend the day-to-day clutter of the human mind and to commune and communicate directly with my Inner Being, a wise and ancient manifestation of God. The insights we experience through this form of prayerful meditation are, often, quite profound and life-enhancing and highly shamanistic in form and content.

The notable scientist, Carl Sagan, has commented positively on this topic.

To me, the term to "get high" is indicative of the transcendant Higher Consciousness that the sacred herb leads us gently into.

The healing properties of our sacred herb are nothing short of miraculous and magical....it makes the blind to see, as in the treatment of glaucoma and makes the lame to walk, when cannabis is wisely used by those with MS, arthritis, traumatic conditions and other health issues. As a vaso-dialator and bronchio-dialator, it is helpful in the treatment and prevention of heart dis-ease. And this is the short list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...a first draft, but I feel like it's getting there...

Follow Your Bliss
Ben
TSRev.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes, good going so far...I will add some more l8r, out of time for now....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: