THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Homemade blue cheese dressing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: mmm now were talking Reply with quote

mmm I love missisippi mud chocolate cake. Ok I have a few excellant recipies guys. the first one ill give you is for homemade blue cheese dressing.

a container of sour cream
mayonaise (real mayonaise not miracle whip)
a package of blue cheese
Garlic powder
2 tablespoons sugar
a dash a vinegar
Ok put the sour cream in a bowl then fill the container with mayonaise to have equal amounts of s cream an mayo.
then put it in the bowl with the cream and stir together well. Put in a teaspoon of garlic powder, the 2 tablespoons of sugar and a dash of vinegar and stir in the blue cheese. mmm enjoy ppl. ~Lilli~

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lilli for the dressing, I love blue Cheese dressings in salads.... I have moved the post here.

Thanks for sharing, if you wish to share more receipes, either canna- or non-canna receipes please post here, thats where we keep all the receipes so we can find them Shocked

Hope things are going well with you Lilli..... I have had very busy and pretty emotional roller coaster several weeks, its a long story, but hey I am back now Wink

Keep cooking for us Stoners!

Cheers'n'weed

Urbie Wink
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for a way to add cannabis in lilli's dressing,

check out this link for Canna-mayo!

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4744#4744

hehehehe Twisted Evil

Urbie!
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: