THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
'Homeless By Choice': response to Times Colonist article
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: 'Homeless By Choice': response to Times Colonist article Reply with quote

'Homeless By Choice': response to Times Colonist article about me

-

hello all. This is a response to an article that was in the Times Colonist on Monday, Sept. 10th (see- http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=cea70601-adbd-40b7-a56a-ce2d19d90439&k=17914 ).

RE: Homeless challenger gets his day in court

Good day. I am the person whom this article was about and I feel a need to clarify a few things written about me and this campaign to determine the 'right to sleep'.

It is often said, by those who think they have much to lose, that I am homeless by choice. I have to pause for a moment and consider what that means. There was a point where I believed it was a choice, to love truth with the apparent intensity that I do, until the truth that I loved so much made it plain that there was no choice involved. I has been my love of truth that led me to no longer use money. It was my love of truth that ostracized me from normalcy (in its revealing of why pride is sin). It was my love of truth that showed me there is no evil. It was my love of truth that made it impossible to hate all the instigational police, security guards and parks workers, even though they work so hard to raise ire... and my love of truth led me to the one truth that most everyone thinks is insane, the truth of all motion being ruled by fate. So, on one level, no, I am not homeless by choice. On another, I 'chose' to have integrity and was exposed to the reasons for, and unsustainable nature of, capitalism. Or, mayhaps, I am completely mad- would that be good reason to put fertilizer where I sleep, or to hire a security guard to stand above my head, literally, for 8 hours a night for 20 nights with the express purpose of not letting me sleep, or to drive me out of city limits 6 times, or to steal 4 years of my life in the hopes that I will just go away before everyone sees how much the city and the 'crown' have no clue how to presume innocence? As far as being discredited, I invite my detractors to do their worst.

The article mentions how I am going to take this fight to other municipalities "such as Oak Bay and Saanich". Successful completion of this challenge means every municipality in Canada, that has any 'like' bylaw, will be open to be challenged without obstruction. If I survive this challenge I will be too busy to be any more personally involved in any of the other tent-cities that pop up. As far as sleeping on anyone's front lawn, if you are a delusional monster responsible for genocide and promotion of eternal slavery, ya, I will totally be in your face.

There was no need to mention my father- we don't talk much because we don't have news to share or news gets delivered other ways.

And lastly, as far as being 'God's people', God's people know better than to support anything that believes in lies, especially the lie of pride, and if it means the fall of capitalism and subsequent 'tribulation' of a world that has over-populated itself a hundredfold, then may we keep our courage and patience even after everything has turned itself to the whirlwind.

Sincerely,

David Arthur Johnston

Victoria, BC, Canada

Hatrackman@Gmail.com

Home page- http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman

Journal of the Occupation of St. Ann's Academy (Victoria, BC, Canada)- http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman/welcome.htm

Crimes of Necessity- http://www.loveandfearlessness.com
malloryjade
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why should us idiots (the one's who haven't found the truth) and are still working provide you a bed in the park and food? just because were idiots?
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: I guess... Reply with quote

I guess that's just what idiots do... I don't know. You tell me.

The want of truth can feel like a curse. What happens when you find out, exactly, why you do not have the right to fear?... You must either lose your fear to maintain your sanity or you keep on being afraid, in your laziness, and go insane.

Either way, there is no choice involved... so beware trying to justify spite.

peace and patience

patience

http://www.angelfire.com/apes/hatrackman
malloryjade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mean to sound spiteful. I was just honestly curious. it's your life to live. live how you want. I feel it was an honest question. I've been homeless and didn't care for it at all. I like having a place to go to thats mine. thats my truth.
Hatrackman
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

I'm just saying that a soul is too much to pay for rent.
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you are homeless in Victoria? Or is your statement rhetorical?
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
malloryjade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so your soul is too much to pay for rent. so you suck off of everyone else's soul? How did you get up on your high horse so to speak to figure anyone owes you anything? Don't worry I would never waste any spite over you I'm just amazed at your view. for future reference do not preach to me about patience,peace,spite and being a conduit of my experiences.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

malloryjade wrote:
why should us idiots (the one's who haven't found the truth) and are still working provide you a bed in the park and food? just because were idiots?

WHO ownes nature? any park is "nature" in my view, and nature is for everyone to sleep in. Another thing is freedom of choice. If people choose to give food or money to anyone they like that's their own frikkin business.

Malloryjade, with all respect, but remarks like this;

malloryjade wrote:
so your soul is too much to pay for rent. so you suck off of everyone else's soul? How did you get up on your high horse so to speak to figure anyone owes you anything?

Triggers my indignation, and here's why;

Hatrackman never claimed anyone owned anything to him, all he says is that he, and everyone else has the right to sleep in the park/nature, specially those who do not have a home, for whatever (personal) reason.

For someone who never gave anything to him, you are pretty judgemental, I think he did a good job, I have been following his actions the past years and I have respect for what he has endured to set it straight that authorities do not own every tree on this planet and that people still have the RIGHT to drop out and the RIGHT to their space if they do.

hatrackman is not the avarage homeless person, he is homeless to actively protest a situation which is, indeed, totally absurd.

When people give him food, they frikkin ought to, he is doing what more people should be doing, he is, in fact, protesting for the rights of all the rest of the lazy and ignorant bumbs who never protest about anything at all, also known as sheeple.

In my view, "The People" own david more than just some food, "The People" own him a frikkin statue in that park, for history to show that at least some people were not sleeping when the authorities took their very basic rights away, the right to be and sleep in nature whenever they want.

David, respect bro.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately here it costs the taxpayers for the destruction done in the parks and other areas. We pay taxes. I'm not down on people for being homeless and some people have a right to expect something from their government.
I didn't mean to attack him , I was curious and still am. I wish he would have explained this to me. according to the article it sounded like he just quit his job copped an attitude and was saying hey you owe me. Which to me makes no sense. I hate personally walking in downtown San Diego and smelling piss everywhere. Ferre I have not given David anything you are right there. I having been homeless myself I understand and I have given hundreds of dollars to homeless people on the streets as well as donated to the salvation army hundreds of dollars, toys, bikes, food, furniture. You name it. I appreciate you telling me whats going on. The article is misleading so I asked questions. Yes I did get angry to a degree but now that the situation is clear I say Good for you David and thank you for your sacrifices to help people and for being a good person.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't research before I posted my crap. I was spiteful and should have been peaceful and patient. I apologize to David, Ferre, and everyone else I upset. I need to work on my writing skills and anger.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's OK Mallory. Your knee jerk reaction is a product of the environment you've been raised in.

Please remember.....TAXES don't pay SHIT in this country. That is a BOLD FACE LIE that has been sold to you. Your taxes are NOT enough to pay JUST the INTEREST on the loans for dollars from the Federal Reserve.

Your taxes do NOT pay for parks, schools, roads, police, fire rescue, medicair, social security, or ANY other thing you might think it does. EVERY penny is simply paying interest on borrowed money.

Once you understand the money game, you look at the whole world differently. They are printing Monopoly dollars and everyone is using them. They are FAKE. WORTHLESS. Made out of THIN AIR. Most money is now ONLY digits on a screen. Not even the FAKE dollars!!!!!!!!!

Hatrackman is standing up for the rights of every breathing body on the planet to do as they see fit in public (NATURE'S) places.

I know you didn't mean what you said to be spiteful.....please see the Money Masters video to better understand. We are living in a TOTAL fantasy world. The truth is NOTHING is as it seems or as most people in Amerikka think it is. The truth is so strange compared to our reality it's not even funny.

Link: The Money Masters

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malloryjade wrote:
I didn't research before I posted my crap. I was spiteful and should have been peaceful and patient. I apologize to David, Ferre, and everyone else I upset. I need to work on my writing skills and anger.

It takes a lot of granola to apologize like that on a public forum.

Kudos to you Malory.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ What he says. Smile

grouphugs

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone.I felt really bad. I really don't like to hurt people. I was worried Ferre was going to make me the new village idiot. Laughing
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother Adam I watched that video. Man I had heard some of those acusations but damn that was in depth. I'm disgusted slightly moreso than I already was. I know what you mean about politicans saying what it takes to get into office but it is a damned if you do damned if you don't kinda situation where you might as well go with the lesser of the evils. I will either vote for Ron Paul or Denis Kucenich (prolly spelled that wrong)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: