THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Homeland security threat monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Homeland security threat monitor Reply with quote

For those that are paranoid about the threat of terrorism within america heres a link to a program that will update automatically giving you the threat status as it changes.
http://www.hewgill.com/threat/

banana banana
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the "Homeland-SS-security propaganda machine has one main goal: BRING FEAR INTO THE MASSES!!!

They are doing a good job, just as the old Nazi Germany SS Homeland security office did. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are sad times indeed my friends. I pray for sanity in this world soon.

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
indicaspice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this version better. Laughing

http://www.wackyneighbor.com/ashcroft/

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know sometimes its the feeling if were frightened "were stupid".
I dont know about all of you but that dreadful day just as everyday, I got up and signed in to msn an into my fav cannabis chatroom while I alternatly directed the grandchildren in getting ready for school. A friend said "Lilli turn on your tv we are under attack" I stared in horror as I watched with my grandchildren the planes attack the trade center. The brave firemen running up to their deaths trying to help others out.N Yorkers running thru the streets in sheer terror wondering if their friend or parent or sister or brother made it out. Then the pentagon got hit. Then the other plane was downed. YES WE WERE VERY SCARED!!! My whole body shook for days. No kids to school that day and then not knowing what was next we removed them from public school and homeschooled the next 6 months. I really had no idea how shaken I was till I could get some sleep and woke up steadier the next day. We still shook the next day. Seeing New York burn for 6 or more months at ground zero floors with people in them condensed to 12 inch high blocks of debri and more human life. The desperation on peoples faces as they searched for their loved ones. You damn right we were scared and still are.

You see it matters not if it was al quedia or america destroying itself to create fear to usher in the New World Order. The EVIL was upon us.I saw a carnival of carnage in human life. For days weeks months the terror grew in many of us. Id look at my family and bust out crying wondering if they were gonna have any future at all. Sometimes we still wonder. The fear is there and its real not unfounded.

Yes we keep our heads up an tuned into the terror alert rating. I as you are pretty sure that all that carnage was planned and the Bonesman knew it would cos the havok and depedabilaty on them . But what does that make the carnage any less important or any less frightening. No. Why was all air traffic stopped but ben ladins familys ushered out of the united states? Its even more fear inspiring to know that our own goverment was part of it.

For those of you that arnt biblicaly inclined, to me it seems its satan and the new world order(Bonesman) trying to set up his counterfeit kingdom on earth. I believe its the great tribulation that the bible talks about. I believe Jesus is going to come sooner or later and usher in peace and his REAL and Soveriegn kingdom on earth. But the bible says the tribulation will be long and if its days were not cut short no lives would be spared.

As for me and my family we are preparing as if for a big storm. Candles bottled water canned foods staples beans rice flour sugar ect. I think things are going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.
just becasue we have discovered the enemy is within it doesnt make it any less of an enemy.
The world as we know it is in for a big change.

Much love and respect to you all. Your sista Lilli
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"

Last edited by Lilli on Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true Lilli, All the evidence that I have seen about THE ATTACKERS is that it has been Federal agents in cooperation with multinatinals who have done this and NOT fundamental muslims.

There is way too much evidence and prove of the fact that THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAS STAGED THIS ATTACK to go to war with Afghanistan (remember?) and Iraq. Next maybe Iran, who knows.

These are very serious accusations that would be the reason for a wide investigation in any other country and the fact that this is not happening in America only gives more reason to believe this is the truth.

The pathetic "9/11 commission" and the results of their cover up make it clear for even a child that we have a superpower on the loose that is capable of anything and WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP THE POWER.

This is indeed a very scary situation that we are facing on our beautifull planet but we have to be aware that we are lied to, that our "attackers" are not the ones we are told that are attacking us but is a scam by the very same people who tell us "who we are attacked by".

Everything we "think" we know all comes from the same source, the "intelligence".

Who has the "Intelligence"?

"intelligence" tell us we are under attack
"intelligence" tell us who attacks us
"intelligence" tell us when we can expect new attacks
"intelligence" tell us to be scared

INTELLIGENCE IS THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING

"intelligence" RULES THE WORLD

What do we know about "intelligence"?

PROVEN:

They lie
They murder
They sell drugs
They traffic drugs
They overthrow foreign governments
They plan, and execute terroristic attacks
They plan, and execute manipulation of the media

ALL THIS ARE PROVEN FACTS

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

It's about time the real criminals on our planet get investigated.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Brother the BONESMAN OWN TIME MAGAZINE. Everything we read see or hear is filtered thru them. They are gatekeepers just like the CIA.

It truly is satan setting up his counterfeit kingdom. I beg everyone run dont walk to see Farenheit 9/11
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spend some time with these video documentaries, very educational:

http://www.whatsmells.com/exposed.html

http://www.whatsmells.com/video.html

Knowledge is power, they say. Cool
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
This one
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5350.htm
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lilli. Shocked
Ferre

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, the New Nazi's are installing "FEAR" into our society in Europe too. I read an article in the newpaper here that the Dutch government is thinking of introducing "warning levels" with "color codes" as an "indication" for the "terrorist threat". Introduced by, who else, our collaborating party the CDA (Christian Democrats, (compaire with republicans in the US) whos leader (Balkenende) was called "my friend" by Bush on several occasions and who likes to visit Bush a lot and who will be leading the European administration for the next years to come. (What a coincidence!!!)
All done with the US "system of fear" as an example. Evil or Very Mad

I guess this "FEAR" will be introduced in a sneaky way in all European countries to take away the rights from the people here also.

All to protect us, of course! Evil or Very Mad younuts mvinger
indicaspice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not surprising as the Dutch are part of the coalition of the willing.

And what's up with S. Korea sending I believe in the neighborhood of 3000 troops?

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
sibannac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can remember the days of terror in the uk when we were experiencing bomb attacks from the IRA i myself only just missed two bombs that went off in Bristol, one in park street and another around the corner in the princees club i walked past both about 2 mins before they went off!! talk about luck. Then four really good mates were lost on patrol in Northern Ireland to a massive landmine, I can tell you from experience there is nothing Homeland security can do if someone is determined to cause terror through bombings. I just hope that all this terror and lies stop soon, although i don't think it will !!
There are some truly Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad people i'm afraid to say.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: