THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
holy days
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prntrkmt

how can you State this:
Quote:
There are real advantages to the Kemetic (ancient Egyptian) religion simply because by accident of time and location it has elements of all four major types of reliion and can actually address every single item in the Meyers Matrix other than the requirement for exclusivity.

"can actually address every single item in the Meyers Matrix other than the requirement for exclusivity."

And then state this:
Quote:
I've never seen Meyers' actual statement of religious beliefs, so I don't know how solid or flimsy it is.

You are a BS ID card & certificate selling conman IMO

Quote:
I know that I can create overwhelming evidence that Am Khent Kemeticism is a real religion that is thousands of years old (older than the first human writing) and is complete even to the standards of the Meyers Matrix. Hence my work on writing the book.

"CREATE" overwhelming evidence.lol
That is what you often do IMO create & make stuff up or present things like opinions or things open to interpretations in an exaggerated or speculative nature as facts.

Quote:
In a few more months (if I can get enough support to concentrate on writing), I should have several thousand pages that anyone's lawyer can present to the court and the court will have to recognize the religion.

Seeking people to support you & pay your bills.Every1 lets all go buy his $70 ID card "NOT".

Quote:
I am convinced that we can win in court at their own game.

I am not ever going to court(is wiser mantra).lol
I am not your we.
I find individuals that say we ,use the word we(in sentences like the one you made)as a rally tactic to make them appear to have wide "support" or to gain "support".

I think what David means by 365 days is that he lives his religion.& does not find any one day to be holier than the next.That is how I see his words IMO.

Quote:
If you are involved in a minor possession case, chances are that neither the prosecutor nor the judge knows a lot about this area of law and they will tend to let you go as long as you seem reasonably prepared (having a THC certificate will help a lot -- and a Pr Ntr Kmt certificate should help also -- the more written documentation you can provide, the better for these simple cases).

salesman/conman spewing lies that could give one a false sense of security IMO.
Quote:
"will tend to let you go"

lol.
Your "products" & Rogers are BS promises to make you money & use others as guinea pigs IMO.
In the case of a minor possession case IMO any wise lawyer would say do not try to BS the court with freedom to use cannabis as a religious justification or he might through the book @ one for not wanting it entered into the record about trying to make it something more than it is.(***in his eyes***).
IMO most lawyers in minor possession would not be your lawyer if one insisted on going in that direction due to not wanting to see the book thrown harder on a client "unless a sack of money is shown".lol
IMO Lawyers are there to look out 4 a client to get them the best possible outcome.Bringing up you & Rogers certificates is not going to do that IMO.

Quote:
This is why Roger has had so much success with small possession cases (at least in the U.S.).

Show me.

Unfortunately, the internet is filled with people who paid in money 4 promises of an officially established written religious oath of office "aka prntrkmt & roger certificates ", even though this makes them guinea pigs & "the sellers" are the lab coat wearers .IMO

I am glad I do not want to mix my spirituality with talk of courts as talk often leads to "actions".
I am glad I do not want to ramble of bring saved in a court ,as words of fear often become realities by giving them life & mana IMO.
[IMO you ramble about the subject ,to support you financially.(period)]
I am glad I live my religion/spirituality & no paper or plastic product is needed.

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spin~ello wrote:
prntrkmt

how can you State this:
Quote:
There are real advantages to the Kemetic (ancient Egyptian) religion simply because by accident of time and location it has elements of all four major types of reliion and can actually address every single item in the Meyers Matrix other than the requirement for exclusivity.

"can actually address every single item in the Meyers Matrix other than the requirement for exclusivity."

And then state this:
Quote:
I've never seen Meyers' actual statement of religious beliefs, so I don't know how solid or flimsy it is.

You are a BS ID card & certificate selling conman IMO

I have not seen Meyers' actual statement. I have read the entire court decision that created the Meyers Matrix. I can comment on the Meyers matrix even though I don't know what Meyers originally said because Meyers did NOT write the Meyers Matrix, the court did.

There is an ambiguity created by the fact that I have signed up with a screen name that is the same as the religion that I belong to. I can see how this might create confusion and I apologize for any such confusion.

I am not selling anything (although I am asking for donations from anyone who downloads my book for free and then decides of their own free will that it ws worth paying for). The church I belong to does sell IDs (although as far as I know, nobody has ever purchased one of those) and does sell certificates. I know that the costs of printing the certificates, mailing them, and maintaining the records costs approximately the same as the cost of the certificates. The Presiding Elder (MichaelM) has told me that the sales of the certificates has generated no profits for the church.

I also know that the certificates have already been used in court cases to assert religious rights. To my knowledge, none of those cases involved cannabis. And to my knowledge, every case except one was won by the person who had the certificate. Most of the cases involved whether a Witch or Priestess had the same right to conduct marriages as Christian priests and ministers or whether a Witch of Priestess had the same right to conduct religious ceremonies on public lands as was provided to Christian churches.

In every case, the judges acknowledged the legitimacy of the certificates.

Spin~ello wrote:

Quote:
I know that I can create overwhelming evidence that Am Khent Kemeticism is a real religion that is thousands of years old (older than the first human writing) and is complete even to the standards of the Meyers Matrix. Hence my work on writing the book.

"CREATE" overwhelming evidence.lol
That is what you often do IMO create & make stuff up or present things like opinions or things open to interpretations in an exaggerated or speculative nature as facts.

Unfortunate chocie of words leading to an ambiguity. I didn't mean create as in imaginary fiction, but rather create as in the act of creating written words. I am used to the idea that artists (including writers and musicians) are required to create as inspired by the divine and overlooked the other meanings of the word create.

[quote="Spin~ello"]

Quote:
In a few more months (if I can get enough support to concentrate on writing), I should have several thousand pages that anyone's lawyer can present to the court and the court will have to recognize the religion.

Spin~ello wrote:

Seeking people to support you & pay your bills.Every1 lets all go buy his $70 ID card "NOT".

Once again, there is an ambiguity (and I can see why you might be confused). Even though I am using a screen name that matches the name of my Church, I am NOT the church. Although I have done a huge amount of volunteer wrk for my church, I am not even the leadership of my church.

I do NOT receive money for ID cards issued by my church.

The support I was talking about was from those who have downloaded a free copy of my book and have voluntarily decided of their own free will that the book was worth $10 and then voluntarily send me the $10.

And the difference is whether I can get the book finished in a few months or a few years. Without any outside support I will eventually get the book finished. persons finding the book useful can donate and that will allow me to spend more time writing.

I see numerous other comments from you that are clearly based on the misunderstanding of confusing me with my church (and I admit in hindsight that is an easy misunderstanding to have).

People have won in court with Roger's certificate. People have wom in court with my church's certificate. People have won in court with ULC's certificate. People have won in court with certificates from numerous small religions.

Courts like to see paperwork and find certificates issued by various churches to be valid documentation of religion.

I agree with you that it is best to avoid ever encountering the police in the first place.

But if you go out and check the court records you will find that people have won cannabis cases in state and federal courts in the U.S.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

Quote:
There is an ambiguity created by the fact that I have signed up with a screen name that is the same as the religion that I belong to. I can see how this might create confusion and I apologize for any such confusion.

I am not selling anything (although I am asking for donations from anyone who downloads my book for free and then decides of their own free will that it ws worth paying for). The church I belong to does sell IDs (although as far as I know, nobody has ever purchased one of those) and does sell certificates. I know that the costs of printing the certificates, mailing them, and maintaining the records costs approximately the same as the cost of the certificates. The Presiding Elder (MichaelM) has told me that the sales of the certificates has generated no profits for the church.

IMO the only ambiguity is the line between you & Michaelm.
You seem to be the maker/writer of everything non visual art related in nature ***your*** site prntrkmt.org.
You even admit it here on one of your other sites:
http://www.osdata.com/traffic.htm
Quote:
Some of the most popular websies where I am the primary or sole author include OSdata (operating systems, used by more than 300 colleges and universities around the world), PrNtrKmt.org (501c3 non-profit information on herbs, health, food, and ancient Egypt), and ThisSideofSanity.com (music website with my band’s music and a large collection of information on how to contact record A&R reps).

You should be thankful I am not the type to go the authorities & choose to expose you here ,because I care & do not wish to see you in a cell.
You claim on the page I provided & the prntrkmt.org page that it is non profit org:
Quote:
Pr Ntr Kmt is a spiritual religion (501(c)(3) non-profit Church, as defined by U.S. law)

Could I please see evidence of non profit status as I have tried to confirm non profit status & do not see ***your*** org listed!
These site are the way people avoid being robbed by conmen.
http://apps.irs.gov/app/pub78
http://www.guidestar.org/
All non-profit organizations are required to register with the IRS and file certain financial records that become "public record."
I need evidence so I can go to this page:
http://tfcny.fdncenter.org/990s/990search/esearch.php
So that I can read the financial records that by law are available to "we the people".This is the way non profit works when it is not a confidence scheme in the U.S.

I find it a common ploy for con men to work in teams.Such grifters then are able to pass the blame around to avoid detection.
I notice here you state:
Quote:
The original artist (MichaelM, who did artwork for Bob Marley when he was still alive) spent literally hundreds of hours on creating the certificates. He doesn't get a penny for that work.

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7266&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Who gets the money if MichaelM does not.Could it be you.I would think
that since you are the one that writes the material(other than images apparently) & seem to be the only real spokes man/evangelist for prntrkmt.org than it only makes sense that you are involved deeper than you are going to admit to the point that IMO you get the money(or you & him share the money from your marks).

***MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM PLEASE READ THIS PAGE prntrkmt/milo MADE***
Quote:
Help!!!!

I need help. If you are coming to this web page from any of the many free educational websites that I author, then you know that I work hard at trying to provide valuable free services for humanity.

I am attempting to get California Senator Boxer to help me because she is a powerful person with a reputation for helping the bottom of society. Much, much better than an e-mail (if you have the time) is to send a real letter or postcard to Senator Boxer, 312 N. Spring Street, Suite 1748, Los Angeles, CA 90012. You don’t have to be a voter or even from the U.S. to write to the Senator. Thanks.

You can also call 1-202-224-3553, or send an e-mail, but an actual letter or postcard is best.

I am hoping that if enough people send letters or postcards to the Senator that she will be able to get me a lawyer to represent me before the Internal Revenue Service.

The I.R.S. has seized all of my income, so I will homeless in a few more days (end of january 2006). While I still hope to get the help of a lawyer, in the immediate future I need a place in Costa Mesa, California, where I can take a shower. I also need a place in Costa Mesa, California, where I can obtain electricity and an internet connection (I can use my mother’s computer, but I need a secure indoor locked place to keep it when I am outside sleeping on the streets at night). if you can offer either, please contact me at Milo@ThisSideofSanity.com.

I do not receive welfare or public assistance of any kind. The seized income is from private businesses that support my writing at one or more sites.

Is there the possibility that a Costa Mesa, California, businessperson might want to trade a secure indoor place for me to have an internet connection for my working on your web site? You already know that I am one of the best in the world at writing materials that make very high ranked websites. I could do this for you and it wouldn’t cost you anything other than a spare desk, electricity, and internet connection.

If you are reading this before the end of January 2006, then there is still a chance that maybe Senator Boxer can help me and it would be very useful for you to send e-mail in support. If you are reading this after January 2006 then I am already homeless and either living in the streets or already dead of starvation.

You may not know that although I am very good at some things (computer programming, music, witchcraft. etc.), I greatly struggle at everyday things. I have lived in poverty for years because I am no good at money and other things that most people handle with ease.

You may not know that psychiatrist and psychologists working for the government (federal and states of California, Alabama, New Jersey, Massachusettes, North Carolina, etc.) have concluded that I am “severely mentally ill”. That’s not the same as being stupid. Many persons have asked how someone so smart can be so poor. Well, I just simply don’t have the capability of dealing with many ordinary aspects of life.

I’m not dangerous (all of the government doctors have concluded that I am not a dnager to myself or others). I realize that few persons want to help the severely mentally ill because of negative propoganda in televised crime shows, Fox News, and other forms of mass market fiction.

I am thinking that my only three options are: (1) obtain a lawyer, (2) get a support network to continue to live while homeless, or (3) commit suicide.

If you can help, I can be reached at Milo@ThisSideofSanity.com.
need a lawyer

The easiest solution to my problems would be the assistance of a lawyer. Even though I don’t understand the government’s forms or how to answer them, I realize that the vast majority of Americans can fill out these forms with ease. There probably isn’t anything complicated about my situation. My guess is that a competent lawyer could probably get everything straightened out with the I.R.S. in just a few minutes.

My research on the internet has led me to believe that lawyers who are authorized to deal with the I.R.S. do so for personal greed rather than any desire to benefit humanity. They all seem to expect to get paid. I’m dirt poor. I can’t afford a lawyer/

I either need to find a lawyer who is willing to work for free or find someone who is willing to pay for a lawyer for me.

becoming homeless

If I can’t obtain the services of a lawyer, there is no way I can successfully figure out how to deal with the I.R.S. They have made clear in the paperwork they sent me that they will take everything I have (not that I have much) and will deny me any money for food or shelter for at least a year.

If I am to stay alive without any access to money, then I will need to put together a support network of people who can help with some essential services:

Food: The biggest need will be food. I need to arrange for people in the area of Costa Mesa, California, that would be willing to share some food with me.

Shower: The next biggest need is a place to take a shower on a regular basis. Again, in the Costa Mesa area.

Office space: If I can find someone who is willing to donate some office space, then I can continue to write for the various web sites owned by my sister (including OSdata.com, AdultToyReviews.com, ThisSideofSanity.com, and RealSissySchool. I have use of my mother’s computers, but I need someplace indoors (that locks) with electricity and internet connection.

Sleeping space: It would be particularly useful if I could find someplace indoors to sleep at night, especially on the coldest nights of the winter.

suicide

If I can’t obtain the services of a lawyer or line up support services for living homeless, than I will end up dying (either of starvation or of exposure, whichever comes first).

I know that California outlaws suicide, but I can’t think of any other options if I can’t get some help in a hurry.

I don’t want to die. I don’t want to commit suicide. I need help.

How can a homeless mentally ill man owe more than $6,000 in taxes for one year? — that just doesn't make sense to me

I need the help of a lawyer to obtain my due process rights with the Internal Revenue Service. I can not afford to pay for a lawyer.

I don’t understand money or taxes, but I am guessing that a competent lawyer could probably solve this whole matter in minutes.

I am severely mentally ill. Although I am very smart in some areas, I am simply unable to handle many of the things that most people take for granted, including money. That’s why someone as smart as me is one of the poorest of all Americans.

A whole lot of government psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that I am “severely mentally ill”. I have been involuntarily locked up in government insane asylums multiple times.

I have trouble dealing with things that most people find easy (including dealing with money, which I really don’t understand). When I am under stress I start to have delusions and become paranoid and have strong suicidal tendacies (I have attempted suicide numerous times, which has ended up with me having to see government doctors).

The I.R.S. is insisting that I owe more than $6,000 in taxes for the year 2003, but I was homeless that year and often went days without eating. I support taxes. I don’t think I owe any taxes, but if I do owe taxes, I want to be immediately put to death and have my organs harvested to pay my fair share.

The I.R.S. sent me very confusing and incomprehensible materials. I wrote a six page hand-written reply and attempted to take it to the Santa Ana I.R.S. office on the date that it was due. I.R.S. agent L.R. Jeffrey refused to accept my paperwork and insisted that I must return the next day.

The next day I returned, even though this was the second day in a row that I had to walk barefoot for about ten hours each day.

I attempted to turn in my handwritten reply to I.R.S. agent Ron Edgar, ID # 33-08373. He refused to read my reply and immediately started trying to take advantage of me because I am mentally ill. He badgered me about my name of all things, and then started asking a whole bunch of questions that I didn't understand. he kept telling me what the answer was supposed to be. I was afraid to give the answers he wanted because I didn’t understand the questions or the answers. Then he started making sexually suggestive hints about wanting to me ask personal questions and then started talking about holding my hand. When it finally sunk in that he was trying to force me to have homosexual sex with him, I got up and walked away.

The signs in the government insane asylums state that I have the due process right to the assistance of a lawyer in all government proceedings. I repeatedly told Ron Edgar that I needed a lawyer, but most of the time he ignored my request. He once told me that there wasn’t enough time for me to have a lawyer and he told me to go to the courthouse to get a lawyer.

I also repeatedly asked Ron Edgar to kill me and harvest the organs from my body, but he ignored my request.

I would have committed suicide right there, but I couldn’t figure out how to do it there. I later realized that I should have smashed my skull open against the wooden desk, but by the time I figured that out I was miles away and no longer wanted to commit suicide.

I do a lot of good. I am the primary author for OSdata.com, which is used as source material in computer science classes in more than 200 universities and colleges around the world, as well as having been cited in major decisions by the U.S. Navy and the government of Germany. I am a skilled musician and a member of This Side of Sanity. I am also the primary author of more than dozen other free educational web sites on a variety of topics.

I know that it is against California law to commit suicide, but I am unable to deal with the kind of stress that I.R.S. is putting me under. If I can’t get legal help, then I will have to kill myself in the I.R.S. building.

I don’t know if I’ve become paranoid because of the stress, but I can’t help notice that the I.R.S. started this shortly after I first publicly performed my song “Fuck Jesus”, which ciriticizes the god on the government’s money as a fake and evil deity.

I have copies of the webpage on file & posted it in full as I know you are likely to remove it now that I have exposed it here.

After reading the page I knew you are severely mentally ill & which side of sanity you reside to the point you accuse an IRS agent of:
Quote:
"trying to force me to have homosexual sex with him"

***from his rant on his page from his mouth/fingers***
(ever heard of slander***say thanks to your maker that I did not call them***)
Be very happy that I have not contacted senator boxer(or the IRS) as you asked people to do in your insane begging for money due to the IRS situation you have created for yourself.

You are not dealing with a child when you deal with me & IMO posing as a non profit in the name of a religion in the act of a confidence game crime is IMO makes you among the lowest of the low.(I hope cannabis effects cease to give you a "high" anymore as you have abused the plants effect to use its power of meditation & divination for greed IMO.

I bid(offer)U all peace & wish hope & pray that prntrkmt/milo stops his con game for profit & heals mentally.

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: