THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
hi(gh) everybody - my first try

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stantheman
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: hi(gh) everybody - my first try Reply with quote

i just joined this amazing site and would like to know some more about setting up a german ministry. as far as i found out, your's is the nearest one. basicly i think, there should be one in every country-worldwide. just because together we're strong enough to change all that stupid laws that let us hide our shared and beloved passion and help each other to create the world we're dreaming of. peace and love to all.. Very Happy
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi brother! welcome at our ministry! Very Happy

Yes you are right, a German THC Ministry would be a great idea! Because it is only recently (April, 2003) that we decided to 'spread the word into the world" we are not represented in every country in the world yet but with the current speed we are growing my guess is that it will not take very long and we will be represented in every country on earth. Please feel welcome to do your part in this, we are writing history and have only just begun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HvyFuel
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willkommen bei das THC Ministry Kollege Stan Smile

Online dictionaries are wonderful things Wink

Hello from the UK stantheman. I can only speak for myself but I'd love to see Ministries all over the world in all languages. So an especially big Welcome from me.

peace Smile
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HvyFuel wrote:
Willkommen bei das THC Ministry Kollege Stan Smile

Online dictionaries are wonderful things Wink

Hello from the UK stantheman. I can only speak for myself but I'd love to see Ministries all over the world in all languages. So an especially big Welcome from me.

peace Smile

Nicely said and welcome from me as well. peacepipe banana
Stantheman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi(gh) again...as usual
thak you very very much for the nice and warm welcome. i think, this might be real a HOME-page for me. i smoke the herb for some twenty six or -seven years and feel really happy to have chance now, to communicate with people all over the world, who like to do the same, for what reason soever.
this is a small part of an old dream of mine coming true and who knows, maybe i can see the bigger part realized while i'm still alive...
that would be wonderful. if there's a chance to work it out, i love to be a part of it. so i guess, the next step will be to aply as a minister and try to get something going in good old germany. i think, it's about (high) time...
peace and love to you all Smile
Stantheman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and just another short one:
ferre, i just listened to your favourite song/band Shocked and i love it already. i knew...
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Aloha from this smoking volcano! Reply with quote

Hello Stantheman,

Welcome to the THC Ministry and mahalo for your desire to provide the services of our ministry in your area. Super! The shared dream is coming true.

There are some directions already posted on this forum for you to take to anchor-in a THC Ministry in your area. Please look around and I'm sure you will see them. If not, just ask, we're here to help.

The THC Ministry is developing into something of a 'ministry franchise', for lack of a better term. As we grow and expand our mission and our services we strive to be more professional and successful and to add some much-needed business skills to our ministry group. As you can imagine, it takes skillful energy to beat the D.E.A. in court cases.

We will celebrate the fourth birthday of our ministry this September 21st, on the Autumn equinox. As of today's date, approximately 34,000 people have visited our www.thc-ministry.org website since then + however many have visited here on www.thc-ministry.net = thousands more. (Ferre, do you have a counter of visitors here?)

Approximately 20,000 people have received our SANCTUARY signs, id cards and all-weather plant-tags and sacrament-tags. As far as we know, approximately 40 people (including me) have used the THC Ministry paperwork to avoid arrest, prosecution and or conviction of cannabis charges. To date, we have only one conviction that we know of and that was here in Hawai'i where it was determined by the court that the state has a compelling interest in keeping cannabis away from children.

I am keenly interested in the EU and its guarantee of religious freedom. Do you know of it? That will be a key component of our Euro-Cannabis Sanctuary Kits, and your personal legal protection to worship according to the dictates of your own conscience, with or without cannabis. We also enjoy the freedoms espoused by Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights for all members of the United Nations.

Enough for now from here in the jungle rainforest on this erupting volcano.

All the best to you,

Roger
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Smile

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger Christie wrote:
(Ferre, do you have a counter of visitors here?)

Yep, thc-ministry.net has had 64306 unique visitors since Januari, 1st, 2004. We have the domain since September 2003 and untill the first of Januari 2004 we had 23068 unique visitors. (unique visitors means different ip addresses.) Total of visitors 87374 since september 2003.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
viper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome brethren Stan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: