THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Hi im new and have a quick Q?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tempest135
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Hi im new and have a quick Q? Reply with quote

Hey, I just registered w/ the forum and i'm liking what i've read and seen so far.. I live in California, 18 years old, senior in high school. I have been responsibly smoking for a couple years, it all started in seattle, WA, where my neighbor grew in his basement and one day shared w/ me.. from that day on my life was forever changed, for the better Smile !

anyways, to the point.. I know in california cannabis is decriminilized.. less than 28.5 grams or whatever is not an arrestable offense.. just a fine..
I have read all over the forums here and its just hard to believe that if I donate, which i am willing to do, and get the id card, and all the forms to carry around w/ my stash (sanctuary kit i believe its called) I am somehow untouchable to the police...??
ex: I get pulled over by a cop in san diego, he sees bud in the seat next to me, and asks to search the car.. If i show him my card.. he HAS to let me off?? is that how it works??

Sorry for the noob post i'm just new here and am trying to figure all this out...

THANKS! Cool
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome
Roger Christies research encompasses and is designed for all 50 states. If you go to his site you will see some testimonials of it working . Arizona Texas and Illinois Hawaii I believe an many more have had success in this. Rogers site is linked here but here is a quick link for you.
www.thc-ministry.org
Peace stay green safe and happy. ~Lilli~
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
tempest135

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the prompt response! yes that website www.thc-ministry.org answered all my questions...

thanks again,
ryan
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my pleasure bro. peacepipe
I have a site too please visit us there
www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
and join the forum. And heres a link to where Ferre has posted Rogers corner which has the Hawaiin forum.

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1208
~Lilli~
[/url]
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: