THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
HI Everybody Im new here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HK Slyone
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: HI Everybody Im new here Reply with quote

HI

I new here and I can start to express how overwlemed I am with all this infomation!

I understand most of you guys are in the states and I was wondering can I be protected in Hong Kong where I am!

Are there any minsters out here in china I can talk to to get guideence on what I should do!

I m a recovering herion addict I ve been clean for 2years and I need to get more spirtual can I find it here?

Are there others like me here?

Any help would be great

HK Slyone
rainbowbeamer
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Triad in China (Tiwan-Asia) Reply with quote

Loosing blackmarket would hurt their ambitions highly

Try a religous defense, you are perceived here to be very close to Democratic - got a neck you like to stick out and be the first case in court !!!

Chinese ancient tradition of healing herbs makes me think medical mj as a better answer, culture more receptive to herbs as medicine then as a Saraments of the Christ, usually associated with Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triad

http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/002-2420926-0817615?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=triad+brotherhood

11/12/06 Oppps - Hong Kong is not Tiwan, darn. Better believe you got a big issue in Red China. Better form your own trancending Kaneh Bosm, Holy Anointing Oil (Mau) gang. Christianity and Buddism not to estranged to each other and reintroduce the history of trancendence through the path oils arrive into the present. And stick to the herbal healings and emotional satisfactions in the subject of our intrest and lifes first gift to us.

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

Last edited by rainbowbeamer on Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
HK Slyone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I not understanding what you are saying I have a better chance in the chinese medcine as my defence rather than the THC ministry? Is this correct? And why all the links about Traids?
Pepper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your the first person from Hong Kong to ask the question here. Religious freedom is a basic human right but governments don't always uphold human rights.
HK Slyone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basicly if I joined and got myself a kit it wont help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: