THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Help mr NICE !! (out of jail in Switzerland)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Help mr NICE !! (out of jail in Switzerland) Reply with quote

Quote:
The Australian geneticist, Scott Blakey, founder of Mr. Nice Seed Bank, finds himself imprisoned for the last two months in Medrisio (Switzerland) accused by the authorities of the canton of Tesino for marijuana trafficking.

Scott Blakey is not a drug trafficker. He has always dedicated himself as a cultivator and breeder and in discovering new cannabis seed varieties. He is known internationally as an activist, including here in Spain. He has taught many cultivators some of his secrets in the hybridization of distinct varieties of marijuana. We ask for a solitary union throughout the cannabis community, and the world, to help petition for the collection of signatures asking for his immediate release.

Sign petition here :

http://canamo.net/ANTIPROHIBICION/firmas_scott_english.htm

Radio Free Amsterdam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thc420uk
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking the swiss were more liberal on the cannabis front? Rolling Eyes

Sad to read.

Ta Ferre
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not clear to understand what we can do Sad

Echo

Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest news I received just now..still the same I'm afraid. Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Dear friends,

The Australian breeder Scott Blakey, founder of Mr. Nice Seed Bank, has been in prison for the last five months in Medrisio (Switzerland), accused by the Ticino canton authorities of marijuana trafficking.

Scott Blakey is not a drug trafficker. He is a dedicated grower, breeder and creator of new cannabis seed varieties. He is known internationally as an activist, including here in Spain. He has taught many cultivators some of his secrets in the hybridization of distinct varieties of marijuana, including medicinal varieties. We ask for a solidary union throughout the cannabis community and the world, to asking for his immediate release and not sentende guilty in the judgement of next thursday 4 march, in Lugano.

You can sign a petition for Scott at:

http://canamo.net/ANTIPROHIBICION/firmas_scott_english.htm

Radio Free Amsterdam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in order to sign that petition do u need your passport number?
if so i'm afraid i can't sign it atm cos i am in Manchester and my passport is in London! BUGGER!!! cussing mecry
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think I signed it. I filled it out but couldnt read the langiage that came up next. peace Lilli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: