THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Hating America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Romadon
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Romadon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
HvyFuel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree with you more Romadon. Come the revolution I'll let you lead the firing squad. (joke) But seriously we do need many more young politicians on both side of the Atlantic. Hopefully, here in the UK, we're starting to escape the two party system that has destroyed democracy.

As long as the position of President/Prime Minister can be bought we don't live in a democracy. Yet we still try to export it to the rest of the world with force, which is exactly what we were doing during Empire days. History repeating but the new Nazis are Republican.

The curse of Confucius was "May you live in interesting times" Hmmmmm.

peace Smile
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Romadon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Romadon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My family is a sweet mixture Ive already stated I am Dutch Irish Welsh and English, My husband is half negro and half sioux
Son in law is Hopi and Cherokee Indian. neighbors sweet sweet spanish family. As you could tell from our lake pics were a hodge podge of all races creeds and colors. All GOOD People. We have removed the proverbial hatchet that our ancestors placed in each others back and strive to love one another and be of as much help to one another as we can.

Basicaly that is the Americans of my inner circle. Believe me I bang the drum of the politicans that promise me personaly they are going to try an change things.

Striving, praying, marching, and living for a changed not just America but WORLD where we can embrace each others differences. Forgiving ancesters wrongs of all nature and embracing the brother and sisters we have before us, next door and abroad.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Romadon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow

Last edited by Romadon on Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol How about a white flag with the thc ministry logo on it. Oh Sweet Jesus what a lovely world it would be if they all benefited from the sweet leaf(bud) Laughing
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
sara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the whole of the AIDS is one big medical scam,

did you read somewhere that someone is helping malaria victims
or yellow fever victims or cancer victims is africa? no, they are all aids victims
any african nation will count them for aids patients and not malaria
even if they have malaria and not aids,because they want to get those millions, and they willnot get them if they said , we only have malaria
victims.
why don't they get clean water first before AZT?
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as I first read this thread the other day and saw Bill O'Rileys name I hoped it would go nowhere... O'Riley is.... oh well never mind that.
Quote:
sibannac wrote:
There is a growing opinion in the uk that Bush Blair etc are Masonic Members which would explain a lot??

Hmmm how does that explain a lot? Did you know that America was set up by freemasons, and upon many masonic principles of freedom and religious tollerance? George Washington, thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin etc. etc. ... All freemasons.

Its this foundation that made this country great. Its the fact that the government has eroded many of our founding principles that we are in trouble now.

If im a freemason.... Would that make me one of the "Illuminati" trying to bring about the new world order?
Well, not so far as you know anyway Wink

Peace Smile
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
sibannac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its my personal belief that masonic lodges are self serving and therefore not as angelic as they would make out. Its nice to do charitable works but not to use masonic connections, to get contracts or evade proscecution or give stiffer sentences to those that use religion as a defence for cannabis use? Here is the list of passengers known as the pilgrim fathers that sailed to America from the uk.
Sorry it doesn't mention which one's are masons.
Alden, John Born about 1599. Died at Duxbury, 12 September, 1687. He married, at Plymouth, before 1624, Priscilla Mullins. Ten children. Numerous descendants.

Allerton, Isaac Was born about 1586. He died at New Haven, Conn., before 22 February 1659. He married, first, at Leiden, 4 November 1611. He married, second, at Plymouth, between July, 1623, and 1 June, 1627, Fear Brewster, who died at presumably at Plymouth in 1634. He married, third, before 1644, Joanna Swinnerton, who survived him.

Allerton, Mary (Norris), wife Died at Plymouth, 7 March, 1621

Allerton, Bartholomew, son Born about 1612/13. Born at Leiden. He returned to England, married and had children there, and was living in 1650.

Allerton, Mary, daughter. Born at Leiden abt. 1617. Died at Plymouth, MA, 28 November 1699. She married, at Plymouth, about 1636, Thomas Cushman.

Allerton, Remember, daughter Born about 1615, m. by 6 May 1635 Moses Maverick

Allerton, John Seaman on the Mayflower. Not known to be related to Isaac. Died at Plymouth, between 11 January and 10 April, 1621.

B [^Top]
Billington, John Hanged at Plymouth, in September, 1630. He married by about 1607.

Billington, Eleanor, wife Died after 12 March, 1643. She had married, second, at Plymouth, in September, 1638, Gregory Armstrong.

Billington, John son Born say 1604, died Plymouth between 22 May, 1627 and September 1630, unmarried.

Billington, Francis son Born about 1606; married Plymouth, July, 1634 Christian (Penn) Eaton, widow of Francis Eaton.

Bradford, William Bp. Austerfield, Yorkshire, 19 March, 1589/90. Died at Plymouth, May 9, 1657. He married, first, in Amsterdam, Holland, 10 December, 1613. He married, second, at Plymouth, 24 August, 1623, Alice (Carpenter) Southworth (widow of Edward Southworth). 3 Children, William, Mercy, Joseph.

Bradford, Dorothy (May) wife She was born about 1597 and was accidentally drowned at Cape Cod Harbor, December 1620.

Brewster, William Born in 1566 or 1567, prob. Scrooby, Nottinghamshire, son of William Brewster. Died at Duxbury, 10 April, 1644. He married before 1593.

Brewster, Mary, wife Died at Plymouth, 17 April, 1627.

Brewster, Love, son Born about 1607-11. Died at Duxbury, late 1650 or early 1651. He married at Plymouth 15 May, 1634, Sarah Collier

Brewster, Wrestling, son Died, unmarried, between after 1627 and before 1651.

Britteridge, Richard Bradford, as quoted by Prince says, "Dec 21 [1620], dies Richard Britteridge, the first who dies in this harbour." Single, among the signers of the Mayflower Compact.

Browne, Peter Born by about 1600. Died at Plymouth, 1633. He married first, at Plymouth, by 1626.

Button, William A youth, servant to Samuel Fuller who died as "they drew near the coast."

C [^Top]
Carter, Robert Servant of William Mullens. "died the first winter." (Bradford)

Carver, John Governor at Plymouth until his sudden death in April, 1621. Born by about 1580-85. By 1609 was married to Catherine Leggatt, daughter of Alexander White.

Carver, Katherine, wife She died Plymouth about five or six weeks after her husband. No known surviving children.

Chilton, James Tailor. Born about 1556 probably at Canterbury, son of Lionel Chilton. Married by 1586. Died on the Mayflower, at Cape Cod Harbor, about 8 December, 1620.

Chilton, Mrs. wife His wife died early in 1621, after 11 January. Neither her maiden nor surname are known..

Chilton, Mary, daughter Baptised St. Peters's, Sandwich, May 1607. Died at Boston, shortly before 1 May, 1679. She married, at Plymouth, by 1 June 1627.

Clarke, Richard Died soon after arrival in the general sickness. Among the signers of the Mayflower Compact.

Cooke, Francis Born in or shortly after 1583, died Plymouth 7 April 1663. Married in Leiden 1603.

Cooke, John, son Bp. Leiden 1607. Died at Dartmouth 23 November 1695. He married, at Plymouth, 28 March 1634.

Cooper, Humility Born about 1619, and no more than about a year old when she sailed on the Mayflower and was included in the Edward Tilley family, along with Henry Sampson as "cousins." By 1651, she was sent "for into" England and according to Bradford, "died there." Unmarried.

Crackstone, John Died in the first mortality at Plymouth, between 11 January and 10 April, 1621. Married by about 1600, wife unknown, and probably dead by 1620.

Crackstone, John son Came with his father in 1620 and died at Plymouth about 1627, "having lost himself in the woods; his feet became frozen, which put him into a fever of which he died."

D [^Top]
Doty, Edward Planter Born by about 1599 and a servant upon his arrival. Died at Plymouth, 23 August, 1655.

E [^Top]
Eaton, Francis Carpenter, born by about 1595/6 based on the birth of first child and a baptismal record in Bristol, Gloucester, England. Died Plymouth late 1633.

Eaton, Sarah wife Died soon after arrival

Eaton, Samuel son Came as an infant.Born late 1619/20, m. by 1646, Elizabeth ____, who died after 1652 and before 1661. He married second, Martha Billington, his stepsister, January 1660/1.

English, Thomas Hired to "go master of a shallop." Died during the winter of 1620/1.Probably a young, unmarried man.

F [^Top]
Fletcher, Moses Smith, born by about 1565. Died at Plymouth, early 1621 during the first winter.

Fuller, Edward Died during the first winter. Bp. Redenhall, Norfolk, September 1575, son of Robert Fuller. Married, unknown, by about 1605.

Fuller, Mrs. wife Maiden and Surname is unknown. Died during the first winter.

Fuller, Samuel son Born about 1608, married April 1635 Jane Lothrop, daughter of Rev. John Lothrop.

Fuller, Samuel (Dr) Bp. Redenhall, Norfolk, January 1580, son of Robert Fuller. Married first, Alice Glascock, who died by 1613.

G [^Top]
Gardinar, Richard According to William Bradford, Richard became a seaman and died in England or at Sea. Died after 1623 as he was granted land in the Plymouth land division. He was among the signers of the Mayflower Compact. No known wife or children.

Goodman, John John is listed by Bradford as one of seven men who died soon after their arrival in the general sickness, however he (or perhaps someone in his behalf) was awarded land in the Plymouth land division. He was dead, however, by 1627 as he is not in the Cattle division of that year. No known descendants.

H [^Top]
Holbeck, William Servant to William White and died soon after landing.

Hooke, John Died at Plymouth, early in 1621. A servant boy to Isaac Allerton.

Hopkins, Stephen Tanner and Mercant. Born by about 1582. Died at Plymouth, between 6 June and 17 July, 1644.

Hopkins, Elizabeth (Fisher) wife Died at Plymouth in the early 1640's

Hopkins, Giles son by first marriage Bp. 30 January 1607/8, Hursley, Hampshire, England. Died at Eastham, between 5 March 1688/9 and 16 April 1690, Eastham, MA.

Hopkins, Constance, daughter by first marriage Bp. 11 May 1606, Hursley, Hampshire, England. Married Plymouth by 1627 Nicholas Snow.

Hopkins, Damaris, daughter Born about 1618, died probably before the birth of her sister in about 1628 of the same name

Hopkins, Oceanus, son Born at sea aboard the Mayflower, died by 1627.

Howland, John Of Fenstanton, Huntingdonshire, son of Henry and Margaret ____ Howland. Born about 1592/3-9. Died at Plymouth, 23 February, 1672/3. He was nearly swept to his death during a severe storm on the passage.

L [^Top]
Langmore, John Servant to Christopher Martin. Died during the first sickness.

Latham, William Servant to John Carver and after twenty years stay, according to Bradford went to England and from there to the Bahamas where he and others starved for want of food. There is no record of a marriage or children during his stay in the colony.

Leister, Edward Servant to Stephen Hopkins. According to Bradford, after his liberty, he went to Virginia, and there died. No known descendants.

M [^Top]
Margesson, Edmund Died soon after arrival. No known descendants.

Martin, Christopher Of Great Burstead, Essex, merchant. Birth by about 1582, died Plymouth, January 8, 1620/1.

Martin, Mary (Prower), wife Died during the first winter

Minter, Desire Came in the household of John Carver. Bradford says "Desire Minter returned to her friend and proved not very well and died in England. No known husband or children.

More, Ellen "A litle girle." Sister of JASPER. Died at Plymouth, early in 1621, after 11 January. These four children were the children of Samuel More, of Royal descent and his wife, a first cousin, Catherine, but discovered by Samuel to be the illegitimate children of his wife's lover. After a difficult divorce, Samuel put them in the care of John Carver and Robert Cushman who were to maintain them for seven years and provide them with fifty acres of land. Sadly, only Richard More survived. Ellen was put to the family of Edward Winslow.

More, Jasper, brother "A litle boy." Died on the Mayflower, at Cape Cod Harbor, 16 December, 1620. He was put to the Carver family

More, Richard, brother Of Shipton, Shropshire, Bp. 13 November 1614, Shipton, Shropshire, England. He was reputedly the illegitimate child of Jacob Blakeway and Katherine wife of Samuel More. He was the only surviving Mayflower More child. He died Salem between 19 March, 1693/4 and April 20, 1696.

More, Mary, sister Died at Plymouth, early in 1621, after 11 January.

Mullins, William Shoemaker of Dorking, Surrey. Born about 1568. Died Plymouth, February 21, 1620/1 He married by 1593 Alice _____. They had four children: William who married twice in England and in Boston, one daughter who married three times, but died without issue.
This book may prove to be of interest. William Mullins: Pilgrim Father and His House in West Street, Dorking.

Mullins, Alice, wife Died early in 1621, after 2 April.

Mullins, Priscilla daughter Born about 1603. Married John Alden by about 1623.

Mullins, Joseph son Born about 1596. Died at Plymouth, early in 1621, after 2 April.

P [^Top]
Priest, Degory Born about 1579. Died at Plymouth, 1 January, 1620/1. He married, at Leiden, 4 November, 1611, Sarah Vincent (the widow of John Vincent). She was sister to Isaac Allerton and came afterward with two children Mary, who m. Phineas Pratt and Sarah, who m. John Coombs.

Prower, Solomon Died at Plymouth during the first winter. As he came with the family of Chistopher and Mary Prower Martin, it has been speculated that he was related to her in some way, perhaps a son by a former marriage or a nephew. No known descendants.

R [^Top]
Rigsdale, John Died during the first winter

Rigsdale, Alice, wife Died during the first winter

Rogers, Thomas Birth by about 1572, son of William and Eleanor Rogers of Watford, Northamptonshire. He died in Plymouth, soon after arrival, although his son Joseph, the only of his children to come with him, survived.

Rogers, Joseph son Bp. 23 January 1602/3. Married by 1633 Hanah _____ who is mentioned in his will of 2 January 1677/8. It is not certain that she was his only wife, nor the mother of his children. He died Eastham after January 2, 1677/8.

S [^Top]
Samson, Henry Bp. Henlow, Bedfordshire, 15 Jan 1603/4, son of James and Martha (Cooper) Samson, died Duxbury bet 24 Dec 1684 and 5 March 1684/5.

Soule, George Died at Duxbury, bet 20 Sept 1677 when he made a codicil to his will and 22 January 1679/80 when his inventory was taken.. He married at Plymouth, before 1627 when she is included in the Plymouth division of cattle, Mary Buckett, who died at Duxbury about December, 1672. Her surname is a deduction of writers by way of the argument that she was the only available Mary in Plymouth at that time.

Standish, Myles Was born about 1584-93 and died 3 Oct 1656 Duxbury. He married early in 1620/1.

Standish, Rose wife Died early in 1620/1

Story, Elias Servant to John Winslow, died soon after arrival

T [^Top]
Thompson, Edward Servant to William White, died soon after landing

Tilley, Edward Of Henlow, Bedfordshire, England, was bp. there 27 May, 1588 as Edmond, son of Robert and Elizabeth Tilley.

Tilley, Ann, wife Died soon after arrival

Tilley, John Brother to Edward was bp. Henlow, Bedfordshire, England, 19 Dec 1571. He m. in Henlow 20 Sept 1596 Joan Rogers. She had married 1st Thomas Rogers.

Tilley, Joan (Hurst) (Rogers), wife Died soon after arrival

Tilley, Elizabeth, daughter Bp. Henlow, Bedfordshire, England, 30 Aug 1607.

Tinker, Thomas Died in the first sickness

Tinker, Mrs. Thomas, wife Died in the first sickness

Tinker, son Died in the first sickness

Turner, John Died in the first sickness. His wife's name is unknown and she did not come over.

Turner, son Died in the first sickness

Turner, son Died in the first sickness

W [^Top]
Warren, Richard Died Plymouth, 1628. He m. by about 1609, Elizabeth. She d. Plymouth in October 1673.

White, William Died soon after arrival at Plymouth. He. m. about 1615.

White, Susanna, wife She married 2nd Plymouth 12 May 1621.

White, Resolved Son b. abt 1615, m. Scituate 8 April 1640, Judith Vassall, dau. of William Vassall.

Wilder, Roger A servant to John Carver who died early. No known issue. Bradford says: "mr Carver and his wife, dyed the first year, he in ye spring, she in ye somer; also his man Roger . . ."

Williams, Thomas Among the signers of the Mayflower Compact. Died soon after arrival in the general sickness.

Winslow, Edward Bp. Droitwich, Worcestershire, England 20 October 1595, son of Edward and Magdalen Winslow. Died at sea 8 May 1655.

Winslow, Elizabeth, wife Married at Leiden, Edward Winslow, died Plymouth, 24 March 1620/1

Winslow, Gilbert Brother to Edward, Bp. Droitwich, Worcestershire, England, 29 Oct 1600. There is no marriage nor any children recorded for Gilbert. Bradford says: "Gilbert Winslow after diverse years aboad here, returned into England and dyed there."

U [^Top]
Unnamed maidservant of John Carver Bradford's Passenger List: mr John Carver. Kathrine his wife. Desire Minter; & 2 man-servants John Howland Roger Wilder. William Latham, a boy & a maid servant. & a child yt was put to him called, Jasper More. She is deduced by some to be the second, unnamed wife of Francis Eaton.

Heres the banana banana
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Hating America v. Healing America Reply with quote

Hello out there,

Aloha. How's it going?

As I read this thread I think about Bishop Desmond Tutu when he won the Nobel Prize for Peace back in, I think, 1995. He said that "people do bad things, but there is no such thing as a bad person." It might be said that
the government of the USA does bad things, but it is not a bad country. Know what I mean? I try and come from this gound of being as much as possible. It's hard to do, but I'm going for it. Kind of like my Grandfather taught me to speak well of ALL people.

I look at my advocacy as a healer and a revealer. As a healer I must look at the very worst actions of my government in order to know them, to own them, to heal them. Once the worst is revealed it can then be dealt with straight-up.

Like the A.I.D.S. virus. I believe 'we' created it as a bio-weapon in the late '60's - early 70's with US taxpayer money. It's as ugly as it gets here on Earth, but I feel I must deal with it because I learned a piece of it at US Army 'spy school' in 1970-71. We had "ethno-specific biological weapons" reportedly in the US arsenal at that time. Ugly to the bone. I think it's "project MK:NAOMI". I'm 99% convinced of it. I don't want it to be true, but if it is, and I think it is, then it must be illuminated and healed in public.

The country I want to live in will acknowledge it's ugly truths, own-up to them, STOP them, ask forgiveness for them and make amends for any and all damage that they possibly can. That's the same formula or method that I try and live by for myself. It's hard to do some times, but it's THE WAY, in my opinion.

What's the intention behind the revealing? If it's 'to heal' then bring it on.
We need all that we can get to head into the glorious future. Together.

much love and respect to all,

Roger
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you precious healer. God Bless you today and always.

Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ sibannac... im not sure what the point of posting all those names was exactly... but thanks a lot. Confused

Anyway as to Oreilly and fox news heres something interesting...
Quote:
Documentary Aims to Show Bias on Fox News
By FRAZIER MOORE, AP Television Writer

NEW YORK - A new documentary backed by liberal political groups aims to document that the Fox News Channel is anything but "fair and balanced," despite the cable-news network's motto.

The film, "Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism," draws on clips compiled during weeks of round-the-clock taping of the network to demonstrate what the filmmakers believe is a pattern of right-wing bias and support for the Republican agenda.

"What we found is not that Fox is a conservative network, but that it's a network that follows the party line of the Bush administration," said "Outfoxed" filmmaker Robert Greenwald, a Hollywood producer-director whose credits include the 2003 documentary "Uncovered: The Whole Truth About the Iraq (news - web sites) War" and such TV films as "The Crooked E: The Unshredded Truth about Enron" and "Blonde," a biopic of Marilyn Monroe.

Greenwald said he decided to make the film after hearing numerous journalists refer to the "Foxification" of the news. That approach, he says, has served the 8-year-old Fox News Channel well, and "put pressure on many of the other networks to move in the same direction: cheap news, ranting and raving, pseudo-patriotism."

Greenwald's 75-minute film includes complaints from several Fox News staffers about the workplace climate at the outlet of the global Murdoch media empire. They say their bosses promote a conservative slant.

Read the rest here> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=494&e=15&u=/ap/tv_outfoxed_documentary

Peace Smile
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
user
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: good of the many outweighs the few Reply with quote

the hub of the middle eastern problem goes back to 1948. that problem is quite simply isreal, an aparthied state that views arabs as liitle better than a rabbies infested dog that should be put down. the isreali hard-liners are just like the afrikaaners and whites in south africa, ie a minority who view the majority with hateful disdain. to make matters worse they are motivated by religious superstition and mysticism, along the lines that 'god spoke to us and gave us this land'. crackpots. nothing a padded cell and daily dose of psychotropic drugs couldnt fix.

israel as a modern westernised industrial economy is in the midst of population decline. arabs birth rate outstripts isreali birthrate by 10:1, hence the wall, i mean fence. that alone will spell the demise of isreal.

it is beyond me as to why the rest of the world is spending billions of dollars, sacrificing lives and dragging us all to the precipice of world war for the sake of a few million late coming squaters from europe, polland, yemen and russia. if the 'question' of isreal was put to the democratic vote, the problem would disappear. so much for the will of the majority.

my solution is a simple one. give all the arab and isreali hard-line extremists a brick bat, send them out into the desert and tell them to sort it out themselves.

and let the will of the many prevail whilst the few exercise their hateful wills upon each other.
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: good of the many outweighs the few Reply with quote

user wrote:
my solution is a simple one. give all the arab and isreali hard-line extremists a brick bat, send them out into the desert and tell them to sort it out themselves.

and let the will of the many prevail whilst the few exercise their hateful wills upon each other.

Surely you're not serious.....? Isn't that kinda cold hearted??

The Arab/Israeli problem has been around for a few millenium..I don't think that solution would solve anything. Hate and killing breeds more killing and hate, and on an on, ad nauseum.. Rolling Eyes

Which is why people 'round here' hanker more toward peaceful solutions in a mutually respectful position of trust......much less dangerous to the body....and the soul! Smile

I had a 'friend' who used to talk about the Saudis and Israelis as "them sand niggers"...

That kind of talk tends to fall on the side of "hate".......

I'm out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: