THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Hashiskey.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aeroplane
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Hashiskey. Reply with quote

Hashiskey. Take a ½ gram of hash and drop it into 10ml of whiskey (or whatever). Let it set for at least 48hrs before taking a little taste. That's all I wanna say about that. Here's what to expect.

At 2:00 today my stomach was nearly empty when I took a little pull off my hashiskey bottle. With only 10ml, there's only a handful of pulls one can take, so I have to be a bit conservative. Two hours later, I still wasn't feeling anything so I did two small hits from a bud of 4Ways.

Fifteen minutes later, I was ½ way through the bud when the 4Ways kicked in, but still no sign of the hash. I was beginning to think I wasted perfectly good hash and whiskey. Then I stood up and POW! I was feeling both the skunk and the hash taking me up in different, yet balanced ways. It reminded me of the first time I smoked really good pot.

I went outside for a 'glide', because I wasn't really walking. The lawns were so green and vivid, everything breathed with life. It reminded me of psilocybe. To my surprise, I continued to climb for over 4 hours before leveling off.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Please fasten lap belts. Put your seats and your trays in the upright position. Store away any loose baggage. We will be touching down shortly. Thank you for flying Hashiskey Airlines."

Boo-yeah!

US President Jimmy Carter
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: