THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
GW's best mates......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HvyFuel
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: GW's best mates...... Reply with quote

First off I'd like to say this is not an anti-Muslim post, it's an anti-death penalty one.

During the last half century the Saudi royal family has built up a strong relationship with the US. When oil was originally discovered the US paid for the rigs, pipelines, and refineries, that would be required, securing at the same time an arrangement which made the US a 'protected' customer. The price may fluctuate but the supply will never be withdrawn. Given the vast demand the US has for oil this puts Saudi Arabia in a unique, if not unassailable, bargaining position. Which it uses to devastating effect.

Before, during, and after, the Afghan war the CIA trained Taliban were projected into our homes in news reports as being 'rabid fundamentalists' who used the national sports stadium as a public execution arena. The Taliban's interpretation of Islamic law was enforced viciously in full view of the populace who had orders to attend the beheadings and amputations in fear of becoming the next victim. This behaviour was held up by the western world as an example of the barbarity of a regime which must be crushed by force.

One of the basic tenets shared by Christianity, Judaism, and Islam is that only God/Allah has the right to take a life. How strange is it that the fundamentalists of these creeds, those who hold themselves up to be the most devout followers, are guilty of disregarding the teachings of their own faith.

Although not held in a sports stadium in Saudi Arabia, executions are broadcast weekly on the evening news for all to witness without one word of condemnation. And who are the Saudis executing, you may ask? Read on.

I suggest you pay notice to current Saudi law in this article and see what you think of the God fearing, devoutly Christian, Bush family's best friends in the Middle East.

Tortured for preaching Christianity - http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38951

peace ?
sibannac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its BARBARIC beyond belief, the SAUD family have a lot to answer for, why is the COALITION OF THE WILLING not going into saudi?
Surely they are a ROGUE STATE as much as Iraq was??
Of course i forgot the $1:6 billion that the bush family have received form not only the Saud family but also the Osama family.
Good wholesome christian values G W BUSH has is it not pay me enough and i'll go blind to the atrocities committed against my faith!!!
How dare any of them mention GOD in their speech's they are clearly worshippers of the devil.
I am sickened by the treatment metred out by these CRIMINALS.
Boycott saudi oil its tainted with blood!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boycot? No, we need to get completely off overseas oil entirely. The only reason we still havent gone to alternative sources of energy is that the rich fatcats that own the world wont let us as long as they can make money off the exploitation of smaller countrys.

Peace
THC-Ministry "we use Cannabis religiously and you can to" http://www.thc-ministry.org/
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Future King of Cannatopia ™ © 2004 Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: