THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Grr other Bulls**t

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrueProCannabis420
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Grr other Bulls**t Reply with quote

MARIJUANA is harmful to mind and body, despite being natural'
Flint Journal - Flint,MI,USA
According to the 2001 National Household Survey on Drug Abuse,
marijuana
is the most widely used illegal drug by youth. A rumor ...
http://www.mlive.com/news/fljournal/features/index.ssf?/base/features-2/107815839456470.xml
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For more information about marijuana or other drugs, please call the Genesee County Health Department Substance Abuse Coordinating Agency at (810) 257-3201

Yeah, look who says so... Laughing

Those government people will say anything to give cannabis a bad name, what's new? Every one of those so called fact they give are a peace of crap actually and have no foundation.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CrookedEye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Uggh! Reply with quote

The exact reason I suggested the forum for scientific articles and news references to help combat the ignorance with facts. I just want to leave the US and never come back. Anyone know how I could move to Amsterdam legally? What would I have to do to make this a reality?

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
indicaspice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to believe that during WWII the slogan was hemp for victory. My how times have changed.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sho nuff
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: