THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Greece: Law blurs cannabis distinction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Hemp food, clothes, fuel, fibers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Greece: Law blurs cannabis distinction Reply with quote

Quote:
Law blurs cannabis distinction

A legal anomaly in Greece means the owner of a store that is part of a chain selling items made of processed cannabis hemp has been charged with drug offenses even though Greeks have already been acquitted of this same offense 87 times, sources said yesterday.

The European Union allows and even subsidizes the cultivation of hemp (Cannabis sativa), which is used to manufacture a number of products, including clothes. But under Greek law, items made using hemp are classed as drugs.

Over the last eight years, most of the 18 stores around Greece which were part of the Kannabishop chain have shut down because their owners suffered financially when trying to mount defenses against drugs charges.

The owner of the Kannabishop in central Athens, Krista Pappa, has been charged with possessing and trading in drugs after authorities tested the contents of cannabis tea that she was selling at the store.

Pappa said the level of cannabis in the tea was within EU limits. She aims to appeal to the EU if Greek courts rule against her.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_politics_100016_07/12/2006_77488

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Stokes
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks donkey dick.

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Greeks authorites hate Cannabis, When I told them I was with the ministry they tried to kidnap my son and put me in Athens mental hospital. I think one of the Police fancied me because they wanted me to stay in a cell all night on my own. I am wiser than the average I know they like little blonde boys. He wanted love all night, but he was not getting it from me

It was only my skill of negotiation with the nutty doctors that they realised I was more than sane, that they told the Police to stop wasting their time. Please Brothers and Sisters be careful in Greece they are still in the barbaric age. And they are very racist.
Stokes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware of the Greek jailer who fancies himself a burro.

Stokes

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stokes,

Its the one who's 7ft tall, winks and smiles at me that scares me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Hemp food, clothes, fuel, fibers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: