THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
gravey lovers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: gravey lovers Reply with quote

Ok heres my grandmothers gravy recipe and its famous in 4 states.
stir flour into your sizzling fried chicken pan or a browned sausage or hambuger skillet about a tablespoon(heaping) then open a can of evaporated milk stir it in add 1 tablespoon of sugar and salt an pepper to taste.let thicken then ladel over bread biskits or potaotes. mmm good guys. Try it you'll never go back to the old way of making gravy; Love Lilli

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: My Lazy way of making super nice Super Potent Canna-Gravy! Reply with quote

Canna Gravy!

All I do is.... because I can be one lazy bastard! Laughing

I I do is grab:

+ small handful of mushrooms, sliced
+ one small onion, finely chopped
+ 3-5 gloves of garlic finely crushed
+ One cup of red wine
+ 2-3 grams of finely chopped/grinded canna-bud-flour or 2-3 tabelspoons of cannabutter.
+ Pepper and salt to taste
+ teaspoon of mixed herbs
+ Pre-mix Gravy Powder (that lazy gravy mix that you just add water Laughing )
+ olive oil

What to do next:

Just chuck the garlic, onions, mushrooms and mixed herbs, and cook it in medium heated saucepan with enough olive oil to cover the saucepan.

Cook until it softens, "not cooked" just soften, then add the CANNABIS!

Pour the cup of red wine along with cup or so of Gravy mix.

Bring to boil, the quickly simmer for 10-15 minutes, let it cool and rest for few minutes then pour over roasted potatoes or my favourite... roast lamb!

Have a glass of mulled red wine (I have a receipe for mulled red wine in the index) before dinner, to help you into the relaxed mood, then have a nice decent roasted meal....with Canna-Gravy.....

Other option is you always can have Roasted Chicken with Canna-Chicken Stuffing, with Canna-Gravy... then a nice canna-cookies or cake or pudding for dessert and finish off the night with other glass of mulled red wine or a jpint..... whoa! get ready and buckle your seat belts for a LOOONG trip to the galaxy! Laughing

My best advice if you are planning a big main course meal from the starters to main course to dessert which is laced with cannabis in every meal, is to use low dose of cannabis in each meal, you don't want every meal to be super potent, I mean it could spoil your night that you have been slaving all day in the kicthen when the guest pass out half way thru the main course with their faces resting on the dinner places! Laughing

So its best to have each meal in low doses so your guest can survive all thru the night without getting crippled and passing out somewhere in the galaxy! Twisted Evil

Other option is you can make a peppered gravy, is just add few teaspoons/Tablespoons of fresh tinned green peppercorns depending how peppery you wish like, is cook the peppercorns a bit in the hot heated saucepan for few minutes before you add the rest of the mushrooms, garlic, etc

I promise, if prepared correctly, your guest will have NO IDEA that you added cannabis in the gravy!

BUT DONT FEED CANNABIS LACED FOODS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA! I have seen bad reactions from people "who thought it was a joke" but they have experienced a bad reaction!

So don't do this and give cannabis a bad name!

Goodluck!

Urbie Cool
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
The Moose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are supercool, Urbie. canni
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do a lot of creative stuff with the lazy gravy-mix, myself.

(add to stews, etc.,)

Bliss
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
The Moose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a variation on salisbury steaks.

Try 1 pack of dry Au Jus mixed with 1 can of concentrated golden mushroom. Add 1 can of water. Pour this over breaded, fried, cubed beef steaks and simmer. Add your favorite herb plus salt and pepper and meat tenderizer directly onto the beef before breading it. YUM!

Keep flyin'! Razz
NativeEssence

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of them sound Yummmy,,, Smile
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Moose Wink

I argee Mystic... you can make tonnes of creative meals with lazy gravy mix. Very Happy
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
--Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad (1869)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Talk about yum! M MMM Good! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: