THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
George Bush quotes...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: George Bush quotes... Reply with quote

i've just got a new poster full of stupid quotes from non other than Mr. Bush. Here's a selection just to wet your appetite:

'This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating'

'Reading is the basics of all learning'

'I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully'

'They misunderestimate me'

'It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it'

'I'm sure you can imagine it's an unimaginatble honor to live here'

'It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas.'

'I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating'

'It's about past seven in the evening here so we're actually in different time lines.'

'Anyway. I'm so thankful and so gracious - I'm gracious that my brother Jeb is concerned about the hemisphere as well.'

'The reason I believe in a large tax cut, because it's what i believe'

'This is preservation month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president, you preserve.'

'I'm a person who recognises the fallacy of humans.'

'That's a chapter, the last chapter of the twentieth, twentieth, twenty-first century that most of us would rather forget. The last chapter of the twentieth century. This is the twenty-first century.'

'I understand small buisiness growth. I was one.'

'I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come and witness my hanging.'

'I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region.'

'i think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question.'

'Ido not believe we've put a guilty - I mean innocent person to death in the state of Texas.'

'Will the highways on the Internet become more few.'

'One of the great things about books is sometimes there are fantastic pictures.'

'If this was a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as i'm the dictator'

'There's no question that the minute i got elected, the storm coluds on the horizon were getting nearly directly overhead.'
David
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Smoke Bush not Iraq Reply with quote

ccc ccc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: