THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Full Legal Sanctuary Kit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Full Legal Sanctuary Kit Reply with quote

I am very pleased to tell everyone I finally have a full sanctuary kit in my possession. Let me tell you, after days of reading I must say this kit is more than I ever thought it would be.

Not only does it outline (literally, with a highlighter) all of the laws and precedents that guarantee us our freedoms to practice our religion as we see fit, but it also covers some things I didn't know that it would. Things like the history of cannabis in religion and the fact that it appears in numerous religions, not just christianity.

There are a few gems in this kit that I'm sure nobody wants to miss out on. They come in the form of previous motions to dismiss that outline EXACTLY what one needs to do in order to legally defend themselves against persecution and prosecution. The kit covers not only US, but international legal precedents as well.

The kit covers the entire legal and religious use of cannabis for any sincere spiritual users. Included inside are welcome items such as a TON of plant/stash tags, a couple spare sanctuary signs signed by Roger Christie, and spare ID tags. The amount of work that goes into these kits truely is amazing, and ANY spiritual cannabis user will feel SAFER for having one.

I have witnessed first hand, more than once now, Roger Christie's true nature. He has blessed me with the gift of a kit I could not forsee affording at a very low time for me. He selflessly sent me a bottle of his amazing holy oil at first word of my recent medical problems....immediately beckoning for my address so he could send it.

I have donated to the ministry as much as I can. I bought my own 1-2-3 kit quite some time ago, and have sent some small (big to me) donations to help support Roger's efforts since then. I haven't come close to giving him the money he deserves for what he has done for me....but I have a long life ahead of me to do that.

My point is....in the meantime, if you're thinking about getting a full sanctuary kit, you've gotta do it. Not only for the comfort and security I guarantee it will give you, but to help support Roger and this ministry. I doubt there is another charity in the world where so much of the money goes directly to the people who need it most........There's no doubt that is what happens here.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Tafari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger must be continually be updating and adding new information to the kits! How can those of us who are already members get up-dates for our kits?

Tafari
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a Good question.....I also would like to learn about that as i shall soon be able to get mine complete and there is always more that can and should be added. I really must get that done as i have had my state license to solemnize marriage and recognized ceremonies and services as it reads on the back of the ulc monastery affiliate i.d.card but the address has changed and they do not carry them anymore. I'm not sure if they will come back or nor but seminary affiliate i.d. cards are available and i do plan on getting one of them but need to find out a bit more information on a few things also regarding the seminary that i would like to have membership in if possible to be obtained.

Sincerely Rev. DeGray 2
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a quick question,

Did the suggested donation for the complete legal kit go up to $500 or?

Just wondering if i would have to send another $250 which i wouldn't be able to do again untill christmas like the last but i don't even get that much for birthdays Rolling Eyes .

Thank You so much.

Sincerely Rev. DeGray 2
LFEric2004

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

Now I thing I want to get the sancuary kit but I don't know about becoming a minister for the Unverisal Life Church. Will I still be protected but just getting the sacntuary kit and not becoming a minister?
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: ? Reply with quote

LFEric2004 wrote:
Now I thing I want to get the sancuary kit but I don't know about becoming a minister for the Unverisal Life Church. Will I still be protected but just getting the sacntuary kit and not becoming a minister?

Wow...that is something I can't understand. There are only two tenants to be a ULC minister.

1. Do that which is right
2. Promote religious freedom for everyone.

How can anyone not agree with tenants such as this, and not wish to be a person who does either? There is no denomination to the ULC, so there is no saying that your particular religion doesn't fit or accept it. I mean, if you're joining for religious or spiritual reasons, how the heck would you not want to show proof of such? Something just rubs me funny about wanting to have a ministry kit, but not become a minister of any sort...it really gives off the impression that all you are after is the sanctuary kit itself.

If there is any logical reason on earth not to prescribe to the two tenants listed above, please explain because I'm befuddled.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: