THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
free kit
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

should the THC 'kits' be free?
yes
82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
no
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Z.Kush
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: free kit Reply with quote

Is anyone interested in putting any/all the information from the THC Ministry (from Hawaii) kit online? supposedly there are several 'levels' to the kit based on how much you 'donate' <-(lol!). Any/all information from any 'kit' very much appreciated!!!
stavros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THC is free. Nobody and no one should profit from this gift.
Freedom and peace to all.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the kit should be free. Although I am aware that printing and postal costs do not come free, I very much oppose the current "suggested" donation of $250. This "suggested" donation sounds like a scam and makes the THC Ministry look like another money-grabbing-cult and it's one of the reasons I personally feel detached from the Hawai'i ministry. In my opinion every single document in the kit should be available for download for our members in PDF format in order for them to be able to print it out themselves, together with a template for the ID cards (which are kind of business cards).

In my opinion the THC Ministry should not sell documents at all, there are many other ways to obtain donations and money, like sales of t-shirts and ordinary donations. I'm very much aware that maintaining our websites and other neccesairy things costs money, lack of funds is the only reason why we have no building in Amsterdam for example and I think we should have a fund for that but in all the years I have received only $200 to help maintain the website, Roger has send me $100 twice during the years for which I am very thankful, knowing that only the server which this site is on already costs $600/year.

I'm also not happy with the fact that donations for the main Hawai'i ministry are being used for Roger's political ambitions to become mayor at the big island and the maintenance of an office for this purpose which is another reason why I feel detached from the Hawai'i ministry.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$600 dollars a year? wow that seems so high. excuse the pun.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll tell you what makes me feel detached. First, members keep getting busted left and right, and the only support they can really get is "show me a blessing and hurry"......but there is no blessing in falling victim to this drug war, and I don't care who you are. The kit doesn't really help squat because if the police want to they will kick your door in, wave automatic weapons in your families face, and drag you out in cuffs. Next, they will take absolutely everything you own that they can lay a claim to including cars, house, computers, you name it.

We are often told of how great it is in Hawaii, but we don't all live in Hawaii, nor do we all want to. From what I've seen Roger is able to deal cannabis freely in an office building in Hawaii with little trouble, yet those of us who are indeed sincere on the mainland just get locked up.

Anymore I am only here as an affirmation of the fact that I am indeed a spiritual user of cannabis. I don't expect this ministry or any kit to save me.....I've seen how effective that is.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Z.Kush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone want to put any kit information up here anyways for those of us who are curious?
Z.Kush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: FINALLY!!! Reply with quote

Shocked After 4+/- Long months of waiting paitiently (and at times very impatiently) I have recieved my free kit from roger!!! He let me slide as i have no job and no money. I just send a PM thst rougly stated the fact and that i wanted a kit.

The contents of my kit included:

1> A Hawaii Calander?!?? .... It had a picture of a section of beach-front beauty for the month of october 2008 on which was drawn an X, and below the picture was, "... X is where THC Ministry is..." (i requested the kit october of last year... coincidence?)

2> A Sanctuary Certificate ( I have taken the liberty of creating my own brand of Certificates for sanctuary and ordination, as well as making my own brand of minister ID amoung other things [For THC Ministry West Virginia, shall we ever prosper!])

3> THC Ministry Hawaii ID (3)

4> Plant tags (4)

I am wholly satisfied with the kit!!!! Albiet a little light on legal aid!

I will be Scanning Each item (sans the calander) And (Am i allowed to upload the pictures? maybe post them in one post?) freely distributing them.

A question on the Sanctuary sign...
It is signed by roger. Would it be wrong to scan it and freely distribute it?
I don't really think so. He said he would send a kit to all those who couldn't afford it (scholarship he called it).

Until then, check out my work on defining the THC Ministries rights exemptions and otherwise HERE
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z,

Enlightening Shocked

Your days of worrying are over brother. You can now lead a legal life knowing you will never get busted.

unfortunately it doesn't work in Britain, growing cannabis is illegal, full stop. You will be busted, you will stand trial, you will have a criminal record.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same in the US, David. Aside from anecdotal evidence, there are no clear precedents in the US that will stop you from being hauled off to jail....unless you're in Hawaii.

On the mainland in the US you will have to use your second amendment right to protect your first amendment right to smoke and grow freely for religious purposes. How much you want to bet if you don't you're going to jail and your vehicles, computers, even your house are going to be forfeited to the gestapo.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Z.Kush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

...So the most logical action from this point would be to establish the T.H.C. Ministry West Virginia? (I've already begun making certificated and ID, etc. And have 4 members (including myself), 2 of which(including myself) are signed in/up - confirmed - members carrying ID/Certificate/sanctuary sign/plant tags)

I'm not yet in the position for growing, but when i do (and i will) what would be the best route there? as many plants as possible or what?

Of course i will enjoy sacrament... peacepipe (sadly I've been dry for a couple 2-3 months...)
420reverend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: never surpass federal limits Reply with quote

that is my answer look at every spiritual user or medicinal user bust over 90% have over the federal limit one way or another, if ur under their limit they dont sweat u much

Peace and Blessings thru burnt offerings of kind sacraments, rev. 420
klowns

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is rediculous that this information costs 250 dollars. i can barely eat, so obviously cant afford one so im not entitled to the documentation we need in courts? i mean, i am in no way knocking roger hes cool and he DID send me the free smaller kit no problem but it has no legal documents. and, it is like, he wrote a book, and he is Selling it. that is the way i see it. and i CAN understand that, and BELIEVE me roger and everyone else i KNOW it costs ALOT of money to ship all that shit to everyone. and youve put a TON of work into this. HOWEVER, SINCE this is about spritituality, i think that since it is free to scan items.......you ought to consider scanning them in so the all of us can benefit. i mean its just knowledge that we ALL need. again i understand why you do what you do, but i as well think it gives a slightly disturbing look to our community here. just ask for donations and when I CAN afford to donate, I WILL. thats a promise. but id like that info. im sure that once im on me feet ill donate regularly and im sure many others would be willing to as well. anyways just soemthing to ponder.....but thanks for compiling all this info! i jsut NEED IT!!!! ahhh!! haha. oh and im sorry but we are GUARENTEED THE RIGHT to smoke and grow pot if it is our religion. YOU MAY HAVE TO TAKE IT TO THE HIGHEST COURTS, but they HAVE TO DROP IT. and infact, if its that big of a worry to you and your family is really at stake, then fucking DONT GROW POT. its not worth your family. this is exactly why i am moving t oa county i know where it is legal to grow 50 plants in your front yard if you want for no reason at all. dont even have to be medical, and police are ordred by the bill to help protect peoples gardens from theives. also in this state if you are cought with any amount up to but not over one ounce, it is only a petty offense, and NO COURT IS INVOLVED. just a simple 50 dollar ticket IF THAT.
peace
420reverend

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: you dont have to buy the kit for the laws to work! Reply with quote

Just go to the thc-ministries web sites or my website www.greenfaithministry.com (and view my info photoshow all church and info documents are scanned and able to be viewed) then use the internet and find all the info in the kit,the money just puts all the info in one spot, u pay for the "convienience" of and "accessibility", of the info not the info. It is all free if u dont mind alot of work!

Peace and Blessings thru burnt offerings of kind sacraments, rev. 420
viper

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw Roger !

We're already seperated from Roger and the scam for Jesus mob.

Yes, the kit should be free, but what use is it free or paid for ?

What we require as a body is strong legal representation.

Funds are tight, but is there any reason we couldn't raise some cash via T-shirt sales and the like ourselves ?

Lets get that building.

We're about to get some U.K. publicity too. My Ed said something about Stoner Mag making some room for regular Kantheist features via Rev Farnhill.

David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Screw Roger
Now that's a bit strong.
Quote:
We're already seperated from Roger and the scam for Jesus mob.
I thought they set up the tlc ministry to write about Jesus and all the good things he does.
Quote:
What we require as a body is strong legal representation.
As I said before, whats the point of having some, who has been trained by the people who are arresting you. We need to be allowed to enter court with whom we wish, and that is everyone as a collective.
Quote:
Funds are tight, but is there any reason we couldn't raise some cash via T-shirt sales and the like ourselves
There are no funds and ferre doesn't want to sell anything.
Quote:
Lets get that building.
excuse me if I don't hold my breath.
Quote:
We're about to get some U.K. publicity too. My Ed said something about Stoner Mag making some room for regular Kantheist features via Rev Farnhill.
bigok well done Viper, wtg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: